Secrets

DeletedUser

As I looked in the council, I gasped. In the crowd was a face I could never forget: few strands of black hair on his shiny bald head, yellow and white teeth, muscles in his arms, and an eye-patch: Jeff the Hut.
"Samuel Solomon. In the flesh." I said, smiling.
"I wanted James to bring you alive, BECAUSE I WANTED TO KILL YOU FIRST!" he suddenly yelled in a harsh tone.
"Is this about stealing your best gun, the Iron Death-Watch? Or is it about not paying back your $500?"
"Both. I'll make this simple. After the meeting, you'll have a fair trial. Afterwords you'll be shot in sight." He hissed, smiling....

DeletedUser

"Sorry Sam. He's just in a bad mood. Beat him at Texas-hole em you see?" James said with a laugh. James through on his black robe/coat/trench coat/ect. James then said,"Im the lead member of the Council now Sam. The assasin and leader. Now I have decided your fate. No trial, no convictions. You will be tortured. For a year. Food will be given to you once every Saturday. If you survive you will rejoin the Guild. If you do not, your body will never be found." James sat on a black throne with skulls decorating it. He relaxed and said,"Take him away."

DeletedUser

Jeff the Hut turned to James, and put $1,000 in his hand.
"Nope, I have a better idea. Throw him in Old Grizzly's cage." He laughed as he grabbed me, lifted me a few feet above the floor, and threw me into a big dungeon-like room. I heard metal close shut from behind me. I turned and saw Jeff and James looking at me from behind metallic bars, laughing. I turned back and saw what Jeff was talking about: a Grizzly bear about 7 feet tall, brown and torn fur, and it had white foam oozing from it's mouth. It roared in rage as I took a step back.....

DeletedUser

"His idea. Here Sam," James said as he threw an axe into the cage. "I like my idea better, so I dont want you yo die. And as for you Jeff," James said as he pulled out his revolver. He fired a bullet into Jeff's head and looked back at Sam. "You have to kill the bear. The cage is ummm electrocuted," James said with a little laugh.

DeletedUser

I was confused why James would help me, but my life was at stake. I tossed the ax aside and pulled out a spare revolver from my sleeve and fired at the rabid bear. But it charged at me and knocked me to the wall, making me drop my spare revolver. But my fear of my worst enemy got worse. Jeff got up, with a thin stream of blood flowing down his face. He whistled, and the next thing I knew, members of the Assassins Guild held down James, ripping away all his weapons. Then they turned off the cage, and threw James in and closed the cage and turned it back on.
"James, there's something I knew that you should know. You're the Head of the Assassins Guild, but Jeff actually OWNS the Guild. He also owns eight bounty hunters as well. He almost bought his own Private Army, but I stopped him. What do you think a madman multi-billionaire would do: buy himself his own life-time supply of beer?"
I growled.
"Less talking, more dying!" Jeff yelled from outside the dungeon....

DeletedUser

James shrugged and said,"I had a plan for this." James pulled out a little red button and the cage shut off. Then A magnetic pull came from it and gave him back his revolver. James fired off all six rounds into Jeff and said,"Any of you try anything, I'll kill you myself!!!" The assasins then plunged daggers into Jeff's body and said to Sam,"Get your stuff. Leave this place. You have no life with the guild." James left the cage and went to his quarters as Jeff's dead body was taken somewhere deeper into the guild halls.

DeletedUser

I followed James and said "I'm afraid the Assassins Guild wont have a life. If Jeff the Hut was here after me, do you think he would've been defeated that easily?" I noticed a low, hissing noise. And then I realized what was going on.
"TAKE COVER!!!!" I yelled as I jumped myself over James. Then, the roof and floor around us exploded.....

DeletedUser

The floor beneath me shuttered. I look down as dust from the floor quickly settled again. "Ok, what's going on down there?" I said as I started for the basement.

DeletedUser

James grabbed Sam and ran out of the building. Mohamed and four members followed as they got out just in time. "Mohamed, get the horses!!! Everybody, lets go!!!" James yelled out as they all threw off there robes and jumped on the black horses. James yelled to Sam,"We will meet again." James and the five assassins rode off where they disappeared into the desert. "Where will we go James?" Mohamed said. "The one place we can all go. We go to the north for now," James said as it started to rain.

DeletedUser

I jumped back as James and Sam both ran out of the basement followed by 5 men. Without thinking, I quickly closed the basement. I found a piece of wood and put it across the doors handles.

DeletedUser

As they leave, Run to the Hills by Iron Maiden plays in the background

DeletedUser

I could hear the faint sound of music in the background. It was pretty good and I listened to it for a few seconds as the rain started to fall.

Deleted User - 819397

A strange man in a royal blue cloak that covers his whole body and face approaches. He holds out an umbrella to Usaywhat, saying nothing.

DeletedUser

One more man stands behind him. need a gun or a horse. I have a revolver for $387 or a mustang for $674. as you can see I have very cheap items.

Deleted User - 819397

The man with the umbrella turns and buys a mustang, then offers the umbrella and horse to Usaywhat, never saying a word.

DeletedUser

Counts money. your $30 short.:mad: But ill let you of if you tell me who you are.:huh:

Deleted User - 819397

The cloaked man pulls out his wallet, finds $30 all crumpled in the bottom, and gives it to kurtis. he shakes his head slowly, then returns to offering the umbrella and the horse, still saying nothing.

DeletedUser

Kurtis grabs him in a grip to cool to discribe. Yo what is your problem. i want to know you name. He lets Regal go. pulls out the gun. im not going to ask you again. I NEED to know who you are.:mad:

Deleted User - 819397

With a voice that is indescribable and is impossible to remember, the man asks, "why do you need to know?"

DeletedUser

*Drives up in a Ford Mustang*

Woah, strangers! What are you doing pulling guns on eachother?

*Gets out of the car.*

Well now, Kurtis? Is that you? Well I'll be damned! It is you! You remember me Kurtis, don'cha? You know, from back in the city, and all those things went on? Well, Im sure you rember my wife and kids, doncha!

*Pulls a Markov out of a holster*

And I remember you perfectly!