Secrets

DeletedUser

well getting back to this out of controll story. kurtis meet some freindly aliens and thay give him his own machien. he comes back to earth and the two machiens cancel eachover out. kurtis kills david by stufing davids down his throght

DeletedUser

Shall We bury him and dance on his grave? I'll let you choose the dance!! LOL:laugh:

DeletedUser

OK your calling us nuts. just go kill someone else and leave this fourm. we were trying to talk.

Deleted User - 819397

Regal agrees, as David had almost brought him to the point of cutting his own head off just to get off this thread.

DeletedUser

I cant say how shocked i am. Did you tell your dad you were imortal? Why did he tell me to stay with you?:unsure:

Deleted User - 819397

Well, I don't quite know exactly, because I thought I warped here from a different universe...maybe I was born here? But anyway, I didn't tell my dad I was immortal because when I transformed to immortal, I lost my memory, as did the seven others who also transformed who became my brothers. Even our names were gone, but we thought we had different ones, like Lord Regal. By the time I realized that I had lost my memory, and found the way to recover it, my dad had passed away...as for why he told you to stay with me...I have no idea...maybe some of my memory is still locked up?

DeletedUser

Ther was 8. im immortal to but i can get injurde so if i break my spinal cord i will not walk untill i get killed and get reborn.

Deleted User - 819397

If I am killed, I am dead for good. Disease and old age will not affect me. Also, I was the 8th brother. My powers to transform though, will alter the killing aspect of my immortality. I can only be killed while in my true form, otherwise I just reform.

DeletedUser

well if you shoot me i just stand up. you have to get me in a certon spot to kill me but then im just reborn. if your no.8 then how am i immortal. unless im the gate keeper. tricky:huh:

Deleted User - 819397

...Are you sure that you transformed the way I did? I think I would know if you were one of us...my brothers and I hear each others thoughts, you see.

DeletedUser

i think i might not be from earth. that should explain it. i wonder if i can fly like those aliens i ran into. do you think thats the rais im from.

Deleted User - 819397

That would explain it. We came from a parallel universe several hundred years in the future. On earth, we were exploring other galaxies, and for some reason they used teenagers for the job...even though we could then travel beyond the speed of light. My 7 closest friends and myself were chosen for a launch, but if Blade hadn't felt daring and guided us into that asteroid belt...we wouldn't have transformed. We crashed on a large asteroid that strangely enough had atmosphere. the collision spread us across the rock...we each found a tunnel nearby...and what was inside transformed us...

DeletedUser

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh
that sounds alot better than mine.:laugh:

DeletedUser

that does not matter. its lonley without david. i bring you back to life if you dont go nuts.

Deleted User - 819397

no david, this is not dragon ball z, my 7 friends and I came up with this a couple of years ago. We came up with a story and went with how we became immortal, etc...each one of us adopted an alibi for our characters:
Lord Regal
Lord Blade
Lord Tuner
Lord Reflex
Lord Lennon
Lord Minus
Lord Speck
Lord Otto

Technically we all had the lords before our names, but my character is the only one that seemed to fit well with the lord prefix, so the others stopped using it, although it was still true.

To Kurtis, is it really wise to bring david back into the story? You remembered what happened last time.