Secrets

DeletedUser

I hope it's OK to start another RPG story. If not please remove it. I could not think of a decent title for it.

Mr Niceguy awoke from his deep sleep not knowing where or who he was. He looked around his surroundings to see a sparsly (sp) filled room. On one side there was a filing cabinet. Opposite there was a window looking out on an alley. He felt inside his coat pocket and brought out an envelope. Inside was a letter. He read. 'Dear Mr Niceguy, it is imperitive that I speak with you on a matter of life and death, please use the enclosed key and meet me at apartment 101 South Grumpton Street at noon tomorrow.
Mr Niceguy replaced the letter and looked at his watch. 11.59.58.
A moment later there was a knock on the door. He hesitated before walking over to open it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3717

Jordon picked up his rifle and looked through his window..

The Mr Niceguy fellow just read the letter...

"It's time.." Jordon said as he focused his rifle on Mr Niceguys door..

DeletedUser

From the top of a close-by roof, I watched Jordan aim his rifle at Mr. Niceguy.
"Easy prey." I whispered to myself as I got out two pistols from my vest and positioned myself to jump on Mr. Niceguy......

DeletedUser

I lingered in an alley nearby, readying my Winchester on the door. "Guess I'm not the only one here," I said to myself, seeing the person infront of the door with his rifle.

DeletedUser

"This is taking too long." I grumbled as I put away my pistols. I pulled out a few sticks of dynamite from my backpack and got down in the back of Mr. Niceguy's house. I dug a hole under the house big enough for the dynamite to fit, hid behind a close-by cabin, and lit a match as I held the string to the dynamite.
"Any last words, Mr. Niceguy?" I chuckled.

DeletedUser

I watche as the man lit the dynamite. "This isn't going to be pretty," I said to myself. I ran towards the man, wanting Mr. Niceguy to be alive. I just hoped I would make it in time.

DeletedUser

I saw a man run towards me.
"You stay out of this." I grumbled as I pulled out an empty glass bottle and hurled it at him. The bottle exploded into pieces at the impact, hitting the man unconscious.
"Now where was I? Oh, yes." I lit the string and watched the string burn itself past the man towards the dynamite...

DeletedUser

Meanwhile Mr Niceguy sniffed the air, There was something afoot in the air and it wasn't his socks. He looked around the room and saw a mirror on one wall. He took it down and carefully placed it on the filing cabinet facing the door. In a corner he spied a pool cue. He picked up and balanced it between his hands. `Perfect.` he said aloud. He then crouched behind the door and carefully pulled the door handle down pulling the door open with the cue. A shot rang out then two more, There was a crashing sound as the mirror smashed into a thousand pieces.
Mr Niceguy crouched and waited. He did not have to wait long. Jordon came through the door and hesitated. In that moment Mr Niceguy acted and smashed Jordon around the head with the cue knocking him to the floor and breaking the cue in half.He jumped onto Jordon pinning him to the ground.
`Who are you? Who sent you? Tell me or I'll break your neck.'

DeletedUser3717

"I'm... I'm your protector..." Jordon said.. as the man slowly lifted off him..

DeletedUser

I watched the burning string go into the hole, then I covered my ears hard for the big explosion. Instead, my expectations disappeared when I heard a hiss, but no explosion.
"Ok. What's the problem here?" I grumbled as I walked over to the hole. I took a peek in the hole and saw that some dirt in the hole put out the string.
"That I can fix." I said to myself as I pulled out a box of matches....

DeletedUser

I quickly regained conscienous. It took me acouple of seconds to figure out what happened but I eventually regained my wits.
I looked over to Sam who was pulling out a box of matches. I quickly got up from the dirt and ran over at Sam.
This time, I made it to him and tackled him to the ground from the back. We tumbled over before he could light the fuse.

DeletedUser

"I'll take care of you this time." I yelled as I punched him in the face. I got up, picked up the annoying guy, and threw him at the window. He crashed through at the impact.
I brushed the dirt off my pants, picked up my box of matches and opened it.
"Darn. Out of matches." I complained as I climbed up a building and up to the roof. I got a clear shot of the hole.
"No more Mr. Niceguy." I chuckled as I got my pistol and fired at the dynamite. This time, the building exploded.....

DeletedUser

Along with crashing through a window, the building exploded. Since the dynamite was under the building, it didn't blow the hole building up.
The floor splintered upward and the building started to shake as the support of the floor failed. I could have made it out but I was still hurting from the throw.
I didn't see anyone else in the building when it exploded. I was going to be hurting in the morning..

DeletedUser

I watched as the building slowly collapsed.
"That ought to take care of everything." I said to myself as I pulled out my two pistols and came down.....

DeletedUser5046

"gee...sam....you did it..!!!" a girl sprout from a small hole in a tree...

:p *coming out of te tree and almost fall down when half of her body is still stuck inside...*

"hey buddy would you mind helping me out ...:(" she said

DeletedUser

"Sure." I walked up to the girl and helped get her out.
"Well, no more Mr. Niceguy now." I laughed as I got the girl out.
I turned and aimed my pistols at the wrecked building, scanning for survivors...