Secrets

DeletedUser

good point. kurtis disopears. we need more people on this forum or its just dull.

Deleted User - 819397

Regal agrees, and teleports back to his home planet, waiting for the day where others will intercept and continue this thread.

DeletedUser

The truck roared up to an old building with gothic architecture and the engine cut. Justin jumped out with the Remington at his back and a colt .45 in each hand. After Justin had reached the door, Mr. Niceguy's door cracked open. Justin looked back at him.

"Come on, man," he laughed.

Slowly Mr. Niceguy followed. The two tried the double doors and they opened. They entered into a large foyer; a staircase wrapped up each side of the room and an dusty crystal chandelier hung from the middle of the ceiling.

"My, this is one old building . . ." mumbled Justin quietly.

There were three doors -- one going in each direction.

"You go right, I'll go left," said Justin.

"Uh -- shouldn't we stick together?" said Mr. Niceguy uncertainly. Justin paused; then tossed him a pistol.

"Go on." Mr. Niceguy hesitated, but then started off. The room to the right seemed to be a parlor or sitting room. He went back into the foyer.

"Niceguy!" Mr. Niceguy ran back from the other room.

"That room's empty; I'm going to go look this way." Justin started through the third door. Mr. Niceguy stared after him but then went back through the door on the right. This room was a library. Tons of old books filled the walls and tables. He walked up to one of the book cases. He read some titles.

"The Curse of Alcoitozin, The Code of Death, Spells, Interplanetary Communication, Metaphysics and the Occult, Ragzin and the Witch, Hear their Voice: Communicating with the Dead . . ." Mr. Niceguy stepped back. "What is this place?" he thought as a shiver went down his spine. He hurried to the next room.

Justin had entered into a large room that could have ben used for anything: a ballroom, a forum, a study -- it was quite strange. Small tables draped with velvet covers were arranged around the room. Small glass globes, daggers, skulls, crystals, and a strange assortment of other things littered the tables.

"Something weird is going on around here . . ."

The room had many windows overlooking the beautifully kept grounds, but they were heavily curtained. The room had door leading to the right; so, Justin tried it. It was locked. Justin grabbed a chair and jammed it under the door nob. He didn't want anyone coming into a room which he had already cleared. This place wasn't right; he should stick by Mr. Niceguy's side.

Justin entered the library; Mr. Niceguy wasn't there.

"Niceguy!" No answer. Justin ran into the next room. He stopped. There in the middle of the room was a decapitated man. Mr. Niceguy stood, shocked, looking at him. Justin crouched down next to the man; his body was still warm.

"This was just done," said Justin. He looked around. There was a door on the left and one in the far wall. Justin tried the door on the left. It was locked. He took his Remington and blasted the door. He found himself looking into the room he had just come from -- the large study.

"Well, the murderer didn't flee this way. I was just in there," said Justin. He heard a whimper from Mr. Niceguy. Justin looked at him; he was staring at the ceiling. In blood the words, "Follow if You Dare," were written.

DeletedUser

Kurtis lands in a strang room. he sees two men and a dead guy. who are you.

DeletedUser

Looking down the barrel of his Remington, "I think that's a question you should answer, buddy," said Justin.

"Uh -- my name's Kurtis."

"Well, can you tell us what this place is, or who this man is?" asked Justin pointing to the dead man lying on the floor. Mr. Niceguy looked as if he were about to die. Justin didn't know what had scared him more: the decapitated dead man, the message in blood on the ceiling, or Kurtis falling through the ceiling.

Deleted User - 819397

Regal reappears out of nowhere, inadvertently scaring mr. niceguy more. He assures Justin that Kurtis and himself are friends, and that they will help them in whatever way they can.

DeletedUser

"This man was just murdered. We think that he tried to contact Niceguy and arrange a meeting here," said Justin.

"Who are you, and what kind of place is this?"

DeletedUser

Well i think david did it. Lol You cant just kill people you know.oh and ther is a trap door under you.

DeletedUser

"David? Why?" asked Justin as he side stepped. "Do you live here?"

Suddenly, they heard the roar of running horses outside. Justin leaped to the window; about twelve horsemen, dressed like Medieval war lords, rode by.

"What in the world?" Just then, they heard a shuffling sound. Justin turned around; an old man was walking towards them from the library. Justin raised his gun. "Who are you?" he demanded. The old man continued hobbling over. When he reached the doorway he stopped and slowly looked around.

"My . . ." he said in an old creaky voice. He walked to the side of the dead man; then he looked at Mr. Niceguy. "Ah" he said quietly, "you came."

"Who is he?" asked Mr. Niceguy. Justin was surprised he had managed to get over the shock.

"He?" asked the old man, "He was a wizard . . . yes, a wizard." He put his hand over the man. Suddenly, the body started to disappear.

Deleted User - 819397

Regal says that magic isn't so odd...why he has powers over the elements, especially water that is like magic...he then follows Kurtis down the trapdoor...accidentally...:blink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

kurtis falls face first on the floor. he looks up and regal falls on him. why do i have to feel pain.

Deleted User - 819397

Regal apologizes profusely, then cools Kurtis with a little water, also relieving him of his pain. Regal asks Kurtis where the trapdoor put them.

DeletedUser

I dont know. but its better than up their. kurtis sits on his gun and shoots up.He heard a big ouch. Sorry mate. lets get out of here.

Deleted User - 819397

Where exactly do you suggest we go? I can go home, I suppose, but that would hardly help us in this situation.

DeletedUser

to stop those horse men.come on i need your sword. kurtis puts it throw the roof and tripes a horse. the others stop and kurtis bursts throw the ground.

DeletedUser

However, James the Hunter leaped off his horse, and with the wave of a wand, Kurtis and Lord Regal were blasted back into the mansion. Yet, Kurtis and Regal were not hurt because of Kurtis's unique ability to create doors and opening were ever he wishes. As their bodies came into contact with the stone wall of the building, an open door appeared. Kurtis and Regal flew through the door and landed at the old wizard's feet. Mr. Niceguy fainted this time.

Deleted User - 819397

Regal gets back up, and takes his AXE back from Kurtis. He then decides that being inside the house is safer...for now, anyway.

DeletedUser

Lenny rushes in and steals Regals axe and he cuts his foot off and eats it, he then kicks kurtis and runs into the kitchen of the mansion.

DeletedUser

"Mr. Niceguy . . . how in the world did you get involved with this dead man?" asked Justin uncertainly.