Secrets

Deleted User - 819397

Regal undoes anything David did, since he did it out of spite. I then whip up some glasses of my specialty water...which tastes amazing for a reason I won't say, and pass them around to Kurtis, Justin, Niceguy...if he's conscious again...if not I put his on the floor next to him...and then one for myself.

DeletedUser

Regal, this story died when you gave yourself and kurtis god powers.

Deleted User - 819397

...David...I have several things to say to that.

1.They aren't god powers...I can be killed
2.Your machine is the worst god power device ever imagined
3.I'm not in control of Kurtis

Therefore...since I know what you're doing, it won't work.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

(This is ridiculous! We can return this story to the awesome magical mystery that it was. If your posts are stupid, we have every right to ignore them. What Regal did was right. Let's continue on with the story.)

The old wizard helped Kurtis up and, with the wave of his hand, returned Mr. Niceguy to a conscious state.

"Come," he said, "I will explain to you what has transpired." The group followed him up the winding staircase and into a dark room. Books filled every corner. Globes, telescopes, and maps filled several desks. A strange basin filled with water stood in the center of the room.

Deleted User - 819397

(thank you Justin...I couldn't agree more.)

Regal sighed audibly as he saw the basin of water, sensing that it was much more than it appeared...

DeletedUser

Fairies and dunegons... Ok, what era does this take place in again?

DeletedUser

(We're in the demonic, wican, magical, druid, cultic culture of Kentucky in the 1950s.)

Justin saw Regal sigh; that wasn't the most comforting reaction. The old wizard approached the basin and threw a lock of hair into its waters.

"Whose hair was that?" asked Mr. Niceguy.

"The dead man's," answered the wizard, "We might now get some answers."

"Did you know him?" asked Justin.

"Briefly. He came to my mansion several days ago; a troubled man. I thought that I could help him; he seemed to have had a very hard life," said the wizard. Above the basin an image started to form.

Deleted User - 819397

God powers only mean that you cannot die. Anything else is a mutation, or magic induced. I can be killed. There is no doubt about that.

DeletedUser

They could see the man's face forming above the basin. His whole body was filling in. A scene was developing: he was walking through a forest; it was dark. Suddenly he tripped. The man got up and looked at the ground. A large ledge had caused him to stumble. He started clearing away the dirt and moss from the stone. A large doorway into the ground appeared. All sorts of symbols were inscribed upon it. The man started to read them. "Venaf abezinia adagon retaj . . ." The image faded away.

The old wizard spoke, "This man had a rare power: he could read ancient languages and secret cyphers. I wish I would have known. I was able to understand only a little bit. Apparently, only one man would be able to open that door." The wizard looked at Mr. Niceguy. "I have a feeling that he discerned that you are the only man able to open those doors. This is why he wanted to see you."

Mr. Niceguy fainted.

Deleted User - 819397

Regal watched the images with no expression on his face. When Niceguy fainted again, he sent a restorative water blob at him that revived and revitalized him. He still kept his silence though, since he had never seen writing like that, but he thought he had a general idea of what the door led to...but until he was sure, he would keep it to himself.

DeletedUser

This looks very fimiler. remember when we didnt know about my immortalety and I didnt know where I got it...........I having a flash back.

Deleted User - 819397

Hmm...I don't remember clearly...could you refresh my memory?

DeletedUser

Justin stared at the two of them reminiscing. "Guys. Back to what's important right now; do we know where this door is?"

"It's in the Forest of the Undead," answered the old wizard.

"The 'Forest of the Undead'?" asked Justin, "Where the heck is that?"

"Right outside."

Deleted User - 819397

The name of the forests rang a bell in Regal's mind, for a long, LONG time ago the forests had been called by a different name: the forests of silence, do to the odd lack of animal life in it. No birds sang, no squirrels chattered, and so on and so forth. This confused him though, since he thought the door was in a different forest, but reasoned that it may have been moved. Once again, he kept his silence.

DeletedUser

kurtis woke up not telling anyone about what he saw he went throw the window and was heading for the forest.

DeletedUser

"Well, do you want to try this?" asked Justin.

"Yes," said Mr. Niceguy quietly.

"Well, let go to my truck and grab some weapons," said Justin. The old wizard sighed and picked up a dagger and a wand. They headed out of the mansion.

DeletedUser

(I know that this is REALLY old, but I want to fight through the forrest of the undead.)

As they walked out of the house, Justin checked his ammo; he was full. Walking over to his truck he gabbed his double holster with two .45's.

"If you guys are unarmed, I'd suggest you get some now."

A chilling scream was heard in the evening air.

Deleted User - 819397

Hey Justin, I can understand your wanting to bring this back...heck it was my first RP on the forum that I joined in on...however, Kurtis keeps leaving and coming back, David is gone until at least the fall, and it's awful late to join...I'll leave this unlocked for a couple of days after adding a continuation and if I see it's still going I'll leave it...otherwise it's time to say goodbye to this one :sad:

(For all those wondering about my beginnings in this section, look no further...it's all here...)

Regal smiled. "I'm never unarmed." (doing away with the other weapons, they don't fit this style of RP). "I'll be able to do my part in whatever is going to be after us." The scream filled the air. "And it appears that we're about to get a taste."

DeletedUser

The wizard had a grim smile on his face as he kept a tight hold on his wand.

Justin shook his head, "Well, you know what they say, 'Always shoot a zombie twice.'"