Secrets

DeletedUser5046

"sam?!" angel said...as she look around and found herself alone in te cold. . .she figured out tat sam might be on te healer's place but when she went there she found nothing...

"geee...what is tat guy up to...i cant be going back without him...or ill be dead T_T" she said thinking where could have sam be. . .

DeletedUser

James got off his horse and the Indians did the same. James knew this town was trapped and where they were. He knew all of Sam's associates and had bought one of them off. When the time came, he would kill Sam if James got into a sticky situation. James and the Indians followed as they stopped and hid in one of the buildings. James pulled out his revolver as the Indians took out their rifles. James and the Indians looked around and waited.

DeletedUser

I finally got back to the town as James was getting off his horse. I saw him go into of the buildings with some Indians and I followed behind. I drew my revolvers and loaded them up. It was about to be a shootout.....

DeletedUser

I peeked through a crack in wall of the outhouse. Sure enough, James was there. And so was Usaywhat.
"A bounty hunter, three Indian warriors, and a pest against an empire of assassins." I whispered to myself. I saw in the barrels two guys with rifles. They opened fire, killing two of the Indian warriors. Then I felt a pair of hands grab my legs and pulled me down through the floor. As I began to gain my vision back, I saw that I was in an underground tunnel. I was in between men armed with revolvers and rifles.
"Alright kid. We got ourselves some trespassers up there. And it's up to us to have some fun with them." A voice laughed from the front of the crowd....

DeletedUser

James pulled out his flintlock and fired at one of the barrels. The man inside flew out like a rocket and the other man got out of his barrel. He said,"As long as I get payed." James smiled and they all went to where Sam was. "Hey Jim, you catch him?" James yelled down the hole. Jim yelled up,"Yep. Lets go!!!" James smiled and all four of them jumped down the hole and started to exit the tunnel. Jim kicked Sam in the face and they dragged him across the ground.

DeletedUser

"Well, I always knew why Jim was cheap." I laughed as I pulled out a bowie knife and stabbed Jim in the stomach. He fell dead like that. I pulled out my revolver and fired five shots into Jame's leg. Two more guys appeared from behind a roof close-by and fired, killing the other Indian and wounded Usaywhat in the head.
"If James was a real pal, he would've saved you instead of paying cheap folks to get me." I yelled to him as the other three guys behind me turned to James and started firing at them.
"$1,000 for Sam? We got more money in our daily raids." One of them laughed as he jumped onto James and started punching him in the face.
"Cheap James." I laughed as I reloaded my revolver and shot down Jame's horse.
"How many pets you got?" I jumped onto my horse and rode away to safety in a local military camp. My fellow assassins are there too. I watched from behind as the abandoned town disappeared in the distance....

DeletedUser

James pushed the guys off and pulled his shotgun out. He fired shots into each of them and got out of the tunnel. James grabbed a rifle and fired at Sam on his horse. The horse fell dead and fell on top of Sam. James fired another shot from the rifle into Sam's hand. "Lucky shot," James said with a smile and limped over. James sat down on the horse and said,"Im not talking about the petty thousand dollars for you old buddy. See, you got a few enemies. The Assasins Guild, well, you pissed off the higher ups. See, Im there private assasin so to speak. I have to kill you, or capture you, and bring you to them. See, if I do get killed, the entire Assasins Guild will kill you. The lower downs that work with you, they don't know. Im here to give you one chance. Let me take you in to the council. They will probably give you a strict punishment for being caught and put a bounty on your head and then you will go to being a member. One chance Sam. Either take it, or I kill you right now and I get payed enough to support 200 hundred for the rest of their lives. Whats it gonna be old buddy?" James took the shotgun and put the barrel pointing at Sam's head. "One move, your dead. Give it up and you'll live," James said again.

DeletedUser

"Oh yeah. Now I remember. This IS about that accident. In that battle against the Rattlesnake Girls gang a few months back, you accidentally killed the Assassin Guild's former Private Assassin, Paul Cricket. Right in the middle of the battle." I sighed, shaking my head.
"Anyhow, the Assassin Guild was about to shoot you in sight, but instead I absorbed the blame for you. But, I was lucky the sheriff and deputy arrested me before the boss could get a chance to turn his gun towards me."
I stood silent for a moment, then said "Alright. I'll play along." I threw away my bowie knife, revolvers, and my dynamite a few feet away.
"You win."

DeletedUser

"Ahhh well no. See, I was told to kill Paul. They wanted to see if you were weak or not. You were weak. They plan to kick your ass into line. Let's go," James said as he got off the horse and pulled out some handcuffs. He put them on Sam's hands and threw him on his donkey. James walked over to the Indians black mustang and tied the donkey on. They both rode on to Kentucky.

DeletedUser

"Damn, I miss all the action," I said to myself as one of the Indians offered me a horse. I got on it and spurred it on. I followed James and Sam about 50 yards back, making sure if Sam tried anything I would have James back. What am I doing with a bunch of Assasins I thought to myself as we rode onto Kentucky.

DeletedUser5046

can i help u miss?

"thank you...well...its just.." angel was about to explain when she saw a familiar face riding a horse..she hid face and move closer to te man who offered some help to make sure she wouldnt be recognized...

"thank you for your help i think i have to go now..." she said to te man acting as if they knew each other for a long time..then take a little look at te men on their horses..

"he is wit assassins? i think sam is in trouble..." angel thought to herself..

DeletedUser

James was in an abondoned on the outskirts of the border of Kentucky. James got off his horse and grabbed Sam. He dragged him into an abondoned house and moved a few containers away from a wall. James pushed in a wooden panel in the wall and a door into a cellar opened. James dragged Sam down into the basement as the door slammed shut behind them.

DeletedUser

I got off the horse as we stopped at an abondoned house. The place was pretty creepy looking. I followed James as he dragged Sam along. We entered the house and James moved some wood to reveal a cellar. "I'll wait here and be on look out," I told James. I watched James go down into the basement as I closed the door behind him. "Don't kill him James," I whispered to myself as I checked out the house.

DeletedUser

get's on his horse and goes towards the house
"damn, i forgot to bring bullets"

DeletedUser

Watching through a small hole in one of the walls, I could see a man infront of the house get off his horse. I put my hand on my revolver and waited to see what he would do.

DeletedUser

A dark cloaked man said,"Welcome brother!!!" James gave the man a hug with the free arm and said,"How are you doing brother Mohamed?" Mohamed said,"Good good. I haven't been home in a long time. Tons of jobs back in the Middle East." They both laughed and James dragged Sam as they walked towards the council continuing their conversation.

DeletedUser

I could hear talking from the basement. I decided to ignore it as I kept wathcing the man outside.