Secrets

DeletedUser

I have a mesage for someone whos first letters are L.R. i think its Lord something.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 819397

In an altogether different voice, the man says, "you are correct. My name is Lord Regal, though Lord is just a title, and truth be told I really don't like having it, but people will insist...may I see the message?"

DeletedUser

yes i do. gives him money. that is what i owe you aims revolver at him. get lost.

Deleted User - 819397

Regal backs up, saying "ok, what's going on now? This was somewhat friendly until a moment ago!"

DeletedUser

Kurtis jumps out of the way & gives regal a gun. help me get this guy first.

DeletedUser

*Aims Markov at Regal*
Who are you? What affiliation do you have with little Kurt here?

Deleted User - 819397

Regal gives Kurtis his gun back, and pulls out the large axe and blue diamond shield that he had in a different story, and that he always carrys concealed and says to niceguy, "I only think he's a bit friendlier than you since he only just started threatening me a minute ago. You? You just start pulling guns on people." He then says to Kurtis, "Give me your word you won't shoot me if I help you."

Deleted User - 819397

An odd light flashes from Regal's hands, and Kurtis' legs and foot are completely healed. "Ok...I helped you...now why were you trying to shoot me until he showed up?"

DeletedUser

get him i wont hert you. wene he is gone and im safe ill give you the note.

Deleted User - 819397

"I would, but that machine will keep bringing him back. We need some sort of plan to put him out of business once and for all."

DeletedUser

OK the note reads. i have to protect you!!! i did not get paid for that. is your dad always like this.

Deleted User - 819397

"Desert! Wow...you had to pick the one place my power over water would have almost no use.":sad:

Deleted User - 819397

My dad's been dead for around 3 billion years. I...became immortal under circumstances I don't want to get into. There are 8 of us though...just don't ask me to get Blade...*shudder*"

DeletedUser

[occ: Not every RPG on here has to be a western set in the 1800s. Mr. Niceguy never gave us a year.]

Justin was waxing his Camero -- round and round, back and forth. He stepped back and looked at it with pride. She was quite a beauty; and very fast too. He had rigged her with all kinds of racing gear. As he sprayed the windows with cleaner, he saw a young man sit down on the curb outside his garage.

"What your name fella? I haven't seen you 'round here before." Here in River Bend, Kentucky everyone knew everbody; they even knew some things about you that you wished they didn't know. The young man looked up.

"Mr. Niceguy."

Mr. Niceguy? What kinda name is that?"

"Its mine."

"Well, Mr. Niceguy, what's your problem? You look kinda troubled." Justin smilled as he loosened the cap on some special chrome polish.

"Well --" a look of hasitation and then despair crossed his face. He got up and walked into Justin's garage. "See this letter here." Mr. Niceguy handed him a letter. Justin read it.

Dear Mr Niceguy,
It is imperitive that I speak with you on a matter of life and death, please use the enclosed key and meet me at apartment 101 South Grumpton Street at noon tomorrow.

"Well, did you go see him?"

"Yes, I did, but all that I found there was another letter." He passed Justin another letter.

Mr. Niceguy,
I'm sorry I couldn't keep our appointment. I need to speak with you.

I never was, am always to be,
No one ever saw me, nor ever will,
And yet I am the confidence of all
To live and breathe on this terrestrial ball.
What am I?

"Hmmm . . ."

"I couldn't figure out what it meant."

"Tomarrow."

"What?"

"Tomarrow. That's the answer to the riddle. He want's to meet you there on the next day. When did you go there? Is it too late?"

"No!" said Mr. Niceguy excitedly, "I still have time. Thank you!" He started to run off.

"Hey, kid!" He stopped. "I think I should go with you."

"Umm, sure, thanks."

"Get im my truck." The two walked around back and walked towards his truck. It was a diesel Ford six-wheeler.

"Wow." said Mr. Niceguy in a low voice. Justin started the engine and unloked the door.

"Get in!"

The truck roared down the dirt road at 40, 45, 50, 55 . . .

"Are we goin' a little fast?" asked Mr. Niceguy nervously. Justin laughed. He hit the handbrake and slid around a corner. He saw Niceguy squeeze his seat. Justin slowed down.

"O.k. buddy, tell me, how did you get the first letter?" they were now going 35 mph.

"I don't know. I found myself knocked out in an empty apartment with the letter in my pocket."

Justin reached up to his gun rack which spanned his rear window; he pulled down a Remington 870.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 819397

Regal reminds David that diamond is unbreakable unless hit or cut with another diamond, then yells at Justin for putting a new story in here, when there was one going already.

Deleted User - 819397

I'm changing my sig. to say NINTENDO games, as I haven't played any non Nintendo games except the Battlefront games.