2.x typos, bad translations and text errors

DeletedUser

This new quest water for newport(3rd part main story questline)

in every story that is told in the quest, mayor is constantly written as Major its in like 20 of those quests that it is written Major instead of Mayor

DeletedUser

other thing in the murder quest its said the suspects are in the vicinity

in TW version 1 they actually were all within a 10 minute travel of the estate, however in TW.2 they couldn't be futher apart, the estate is in country 8 and the suspects in county 13-14-7-6 all extremely far away for most over 2 hours travel

so better change the text on that quest since its misleading, it should read, except for the mexican you need to cross the entire map to find the suspects

DeletedUser34767

Water Theft ( No Water In Newport )

Requires:
- This quest can only be accepted between 18:00 and 23:59 o'clock.

Change accepted in above text to completed. You can accept this quest any time, but can only complete it between the hours listed.

DeletedUser34767

New UP Shop version of the wandering trader. The time left until the trader refreshes listed as the bottom of the window should probably only appear on the wandering trader page. It is appearing on other pages but is located in the same spot as the additional page dots, so the dots and message are overwriting each other.

DeletedUser34315

The outbreak(A western nightmare)
Forest meadow
Scientist: Ok, I am positive we are dealing with vampires. Time for the final test: Bring me the only weapon that can kill a vampire. I need some spikes.

Vampires? You hardly doubt they exist. But well, he is the scientist.

That would imply that I'm fairly certain vampires exist, which i doubt is the intent.

Edit:
The voodoo priestess(A western nightmare)
Ghost town
You enter the Ghost Town. No way - it is full of chaos. A deputy is busy ridding the town of infected people all by himself. With the town full of infected you will not be able to search for the voodoo lady.

Deputy: Ah finally somebody showed up. I need some help. I can't hold these freaks off by myself. There are too many. Quick, help me dig a deep hole and get some dynamite! We just need some option to lure them in there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31022

Water Theft ( No Water In Newport )

Requires:
- This quest can only be accepted between 18:00 and 23:59 o'clock.

Change accepted in above text to completed. You can accept this quest any time, but can only complete it between the hours listed.

This problem is also duplicated in the quest

Assault on Fort Mencer (Down with Fort Mencer)

Requires:
- This quest can only be accepted between 21:00 and 23:59 o'clock.
- NPC duels won: 15/15

I was able to accept at 19:00 and now have to wait till 21:00 to complete it.

DeletedUser33797

http://prntscr.com/2m5feo

The bottom text makes no sense.It should have a punctuation mark somewhere near that 2% and a , near the second 'will'
Even with those and it is still confusing :)

DeletedUser35120

Think they should be '.' instead of '%'. Should make some sense then, eh?

Slygoxx

The percentages should be in front of the numbers, it will all make sense once it's fixed (which it already is as far as I know, the game just needs to be updated).

DeletedUser35120

Call Of Zuma quest, hint says you need to equip 'music sheet'
music_sheet.png
(Product drop of work as a piano player) in order to get the map piece. But we actually need to equip the 'music notes'
zuma_notes.png
(Quest item) to get the map piece.

The percentages should be in front of the numbers, it will all make sense once it's fixed (which it already is as far as I know, the game just needs to be updated).

Erm, then the sentence stands as:-

"If the attacker wins, %1 will gain possession of the fort %2 All items in the stock and all money will be treasury will be transferred to them."

:huh:

DeletedUser36011

The recipe 'Brew A Grog'

It should be 'Brew Grog' , just like it is with Brew Fine Liquor. Especially if the recipe is Grog being a beverage

DeletedUser

The North, the South, and the brunette - The Gallows Trick

Quest: Main Story 5 aka The North, the South, and the brunette
Sub-quest: The Gallows Trick
Place: Sad Hills Gallows

The text of this quest states: This quest can only be accepted between 11:00 and 13:00 o'clock
It should state This quest can only be completed between 11:00 and 13:00.
(The o'clock is grammatically incorrect when using 24 hour time.)
You can see in these images that I was clearly able to accept the quest well outside the designated time window - server time is shown at the bottom of each image. After immediately dueling The brunette (and losing), I received a message informing me that I did not meet the requirements, which clearly implies the correct time window of 11:00-13:00.
** Post edit - I successfully completed the quest between 11:00 & 13:00 **
SadHillsBefore.png

SadHillsAfter.png

DeletedUser

Quest Line: The North, the South and the brunette
Level: 50
Sub-quest: The Cemetary
id: 1944
Place: Northern Army Camp in Sector 11
Problem: The text states ... This quest is only available between 18:00 and 23:59 o'clock.
Solution: It should state ... This quest can only be completed between 18:00 and 23:59.
(Using 24 hour time and the term o'clock together is not grammatically correct.)
NorthSouthBrunetteCemetary.png

This image was captured immediately after accepting this quest. Please note the server time at the bottom of the image.

DeletedUser22685

No it shouldn't, they're meant to be pink. The rivers just shouldn't be so purple.

DeletedUser

I've viewed it through several screens to confirm - they are all purple. Some are a bit more pink, but all are purple. If the text isn't wrong, should I re-submit to bugs? Or, will a worthwhile mod put this in a category where it can actually be address?

DeletedUser22685

I'm not sure why you're so worried about it. It's not a bug that it looks purple, and it's not a text error that it says pink.

The colour is working as intended, but I agree it looks more purple than pink (especially in deep water). Seriously, the colour change lasts two more weeks, is it really so hard to deal with it being a couple of shades off your idea of pink?