2.x typos, bad translations and text errors

Deleted User - 1278415

I cleared all my cookies today... and it nuked my saved passwords...luckily it only took 1 try.

34xgzmr.jpg

DeletedUser

it seems with last update ze germans are back on .net

crafting became herstellung, job report became arbeitsbericht

and if you completed a job where you find something on your left where the pop up comes if you completed a job it says gefundetes items or smth, surely there more german invasions but these were there ones i noted

DeletedUser8627

A problem that creeps in with most of our small updates unfortunately.

I've notified about the developers about the issue. Should be fixed soon.

DeletedUser

German text

Im getting my reports/text in german language now. I get the body of the message, but would prefer english again. my german sucks soz :hmf:

DeletedUser35107

The refresh button of Forts aren't working. And to build (not to unlock) flag for 15 minutes, only 1 lasso is needed. But you gotta deposit 2 lasso, inorder to build it. (2 lasso is needed to build 1hr.)

DeletedUser

Do me a favour and post an alternative for this as it is a poor sentence. I aint registering for the forum

'You eat an orange, but of course exactly that one was bad. You lose 12 health points."

Should be something like:

You eat an orange, but it wasn't ripe enough and tasted extremely bitter. You lose 12 health points

DeletedUser

The text on the old 15-second dailies still says they need 10 teeth etc instead of the 15 they actually require now.

DeletedUser17612

It's not only text. The quest opens at 10 items, but needs 15 to finish it.

Deleted User - 1278415

not sure if you have this one yet

Quest Charlie
Ranch -

Dan Lewis: My fair lady, please wait. By all means, I am the one who needs to apologise. You and your companion seem to be honest folks. It is quite late and it would not be a good Christian if I were to let you sleep under some rocks. Please accept my apology and my invitation.

Should be .
My fair lady, please wait. By all means, I am the one who needs to apologize. You and your companion seem to be honest folks. It is quite late and I would not be a good Christian if I were to let you sleep under some rocks. Please accept my apology and my invitation.

DeletedUser22685

Of all the words spelt using British English spelling in this game I'm not sure why you chose that one. Everything that's been added to the game since we last had an American doing translations has used British English, and most things that previously used American English have even been changed (eg. dueller class). The one thing that always annoyed me though was that labor points was never changed to British English.

DeletedUser

I've never understood why the game didn't use American English when it's not a British game and it's set in the US. The text reminds me of Liam Neeson as an American cowboy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xowMFnb9MxU

“But, Montana, when will you be back?”

"That’s none of your concern. You got to take care of the offspring.
Gonna take a fortnight at least to get this herd down to St. Louis on Mississippi.
This glen’s gonna be tough to traverse,
and that river’s got to be 50, 60 meters wide.
And God knows how many fathoms.
To hell with parliamentary procedure. We’ve got to wrangle up some cattles."

Last edited by a moderator: