2.x typos, bad translations and text errors

DeletedUser

If you're having problems with color, I suggest wearing the Heart Eyeglasses they're handing out, in RL. It makes everything pink and gives a docile love shade to your thoughts too.

DeletedUser34315

Kiki-an unsuccessful search(drama queens)

http://prntscr.com/2vvmji
The witness saw my husband at the gold mine, not the tobacco fields? Why, what could he possibly want there? hide his money before I can spend it? Nonsense.
Requires:

DeletedUser34315

Calm down the wogon quest:
http://prntscr.com/3mkq82
Wogon chief
athzj uskiu atefdv!

Hint: The Wogon chief is now royally angry! Show some good will by going there and do some work for him.
You should find this job symbol!
Requires:
- Breaking in horses (1 hour)
Reward:

Should be doing.

DeletedUser

In the quest line "No Water in Newport" it often calls the mayor, the MAJOR.

The major has put a huge bounty on your head. The charge: You are guilty of stealing water and of attempted burglary into the major house.

DeletedUser34315

There's a product called a planer, that drops from building coffins. That should really, really be called a plane. No carpenter worth his salt calls it a planer....

DeletedUser37031

Despite on most items the word grey is written with the letter e it is written with the letter a on Gray leather vest and Gray adventurer jacket (maybe in others too haven't checked them all). I think that both grey and gray are correct to use but it will be better only one of them to be used. (this makes it difficult when you type the item on market search and see none of them, only to find out later that it is written with another letter...)

DeletedUser

This happened after the update for adventures. In the "achievements" window, the tab for "player vs player" says "Gefechte" and the one for bounties says "Kopfgelder"

DeletedUser36559

This happened after the update for adventures. In the "achievements" window, the tab for "player vs player" says "Gefechte" and the one for bounties says "Kopfgelder"

Yes there is already a thread for it and they are looking to fix the issue.

Deleted User - 3853873

i dont see it as a problem tho on my game if i click it,the rest of the achivements listed under it are in english.

DeletedUser22685

2.16 has reverted the translation of the new questline "Ghostbusters" to "Ghost cluster". As this makes no sense, I'm assuming it wasn't intentional.

Apelatia

Quest id: 1965: The Voodoo Priestess

Quest Text said:
Ghost town
Finally the town is clear and you can now search the voodoo lady. Your first guess is to check the saloon. You enter through the swing door. Inside, you see a shady man playing poker with an infected person that is chained to the chair.

The word 'for' needs to be added in before 'voodoo lady'. We need to find her, rather than search her for something...

DeletedUser

In the new questline 'Day of the Dead', in the quest 'We need more red', after you finish the quest by doing 'picking tomatoes' 7 times, Henry says "You are a life safer". It should be "saver".

DeletedUser

Ruffians of Tombstone Quest.

Text: Hello, (PLAYER_NAMe), should display player's name and not tag.

Requiers: -: 0/1, should display requirement ( assuming adventures completed )

p.s. In the adventure itself, the teams both start with 'Gang Name, please keep it short, ....'

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35101

Ruffians of Tombstone Quest.

Text: Hello, (PLAYER_NAMe), should display player's name and not tag.

Requiers: -: 0/1, should display requirement ( assuming adventures completed )

p.s. In the adventure itself, the teams both start with 'Gang Name, please keep it short, ....'

That one is more buggy than what you said... same quest appears in Daily tasks list and with Sheriff in saloon..
Person can accept both, but can only complete one. When completed one, other one disappears (remains shown as done but not clicked on completed in Quest Tracker and by opening of Quest book, it's not there..)

DeletedUser

That one is more buggy than what you said... same quest appears in Daily tasks list and with Sheriff in saloon..
Person can accept both, but can only complete one. When completed one, other one disappears (remains shown as done but not clicked on completed in Quest Tracker and by opening of Quest book, it's not there..)

I had it where on Arizona, I completed the quest first in the saloon then 2nd as a repeatable and was fine - 2 adventures. On Colorado, I tried to accept and complete both at the same time fulfilling the criteria with one adventure. This did not work and I cannot complete the repeatable this way.

DeletedUser32480

I'm assuming "Teething torubles" quest in repeatable quests is a typo right? Must be teaching. This has been as is, for ages now : ) I was wondering when someone is gonna correct that :D

Last edited by a moderator: