W6 Fort Battles

DeletedUser

Yes same here. I have no idea who was or was not there. Thank you for coming to assist us.

DeletedUser

Congrats to the fort battle winners of today, all of us. :)

So while we're waiting for the battle to officially having ended I'd like to make a few comments.

@Denisero and D.Saint: Congratulations with your victories today. :)

@czaz: Awwww, you really miss to come and pull my hair, don't you?! I know you liked it very much back when you could. ;) :D

@Miss Sara: You didn't shoot me but I shot you, I'm sorry for that. :sad:

And congrats to me and us for winning our fort battles today in w9. :D

As for the server problems with the missing final report, I think the servers at Innogames have been acting out today because before our w9 fort battle started I star'ed and de-star'ed a lot to be sure that certain people were guaranteed a space in the battle, and then my browser froze several times while doing that. I re-booted my computer because I thought it was an error in it, but after the battle I noticed that some I 100% know I had de-star'ed were in the battle while some I 100% know I had star'ed were missing from it. I think the server didn't registered my latest changings, and the freezing of my browser was server side caused.

DeletedUser

I've got the highest stamina on W6 and I got my *** handed to me, so that ain't it. But then I was told to grab the wall and I think I went out alone, so...

Lol 130 stamina?I got 250 hiding and still get knocked out pretty easily,its all about staying online during the battle.

DeletedUser

I've got the highest stamina on W6 and I got my *** handed to me, so that ain't it. But then I was told to grab the wall and I think I went out alone, so...

Thats because you dont get a bonus past so many points so you are far better going for a balanced approach to fort battles skill wise

DeletedUser

i think that if the dev's actually put in the stuff that they promised (big bonus for being on towers, penalty for being in middle near flag) that there would actually be some strategy to fort battles. if towers actually gave good bonuses then there would at least be some strategy for attacking. as it is right now fort battles are heavily favored to the defenders if they just sit in the middle of the fort.

DeletedUser14189

A this clarifies stuff, I died pretty soon during the attack I guess :p

Didnt lose hp
didnt lose money
didnt get xp\

:D

DeletedUser

Yes bizarre, still stuck at Bulls Run this morning full on health, oh well I'll head home the slow way.

Sadly the loveable *Doc Holliday* is KO'd so I can't stop by for a cup of tea en-route.

And no problem Leona, you had a Fort to defend afterall.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Once more unto the breach, my friends, once more...

We are trying again! Please join us in the attack. :)

DeletedUser

Once more? Ok, let's go for it. Maybe this time I'll get to KO Czaz.

DeletedUser

Nope, Denisero, czaz is mine, I'll be asleep but I'll dream about me doing him in for a change. ;) :laugh:

DeletedUser

Nice, Leona! :)

BTW, has anyone any info about this ghost battle we just fought? Am I to expect a battle report, giving me a couple of hundred XP and passing me out..?

DeletedUser

There will be no report and no xp awarded. It is like it never happened.

DeletedUser

I don't know if Armageddon III lost out on the 10k or not. You'd have to ask Zelatus.

The fort battle server crashed and all data was lost. Nothing they can do about it. I've already subjected Morthy to a good tongue lashing over it.

Edit: Actually I'd like to know if it took the money from his town or not as well. Just how messed up was the entire thing?

DeletedUser

Hmm, I guess Zelatus could get the money back from support, I am quite sure it was deducted.

DeletedUser

No recovery data at all? All they have to do is to run the battle again, on autoplay, with the participants, then it can be settled. They must have some logs somewhere... :huh:

@Denisero: I actually saw a battle report just after, the participant list wasn't ordered as usual, it was mixed up with attackers and defenders all together, it must be somewhere.

Again, it wasn't the only error last night, I'm still a bit annoyed about the missing star'ed participants in our battle.