W6 Fort Battles

DeletedUser

You could always just have shown up, I assure you you would have been welcomed. And you would have had the chance of shooting LT-DAN in the face too.. ;)

BTW, it gave me my best XP from a battle so far:
715xp.jpg

DeletedUser

Huh, I thought the XP for winning made a bigger difference. I was right behind you in damage (one hit), but neither of us had many KOs.

middletonstats.png

middletonxp.png

DeletedUser

You could always just have shown up, I assure you you would have been welcomed. And you would have had the chance of shooting LT-DAN in the face too.. ;)

BTW, it gave me my best XP from a battle so far:

And an awesome weapon, do not knock the prowess of the Worn Out Slingshot! I'm pretty sure I could beat *Doc Holliday* in a duel using that weapon :)

I would never shoot LT-Dan in the face. I didn't even know the Fort Battle was going on until Biologicar asked me if I was coming along for the ride, by that time I couldn't have gotten there in time.

DeletedUser

reputation_balance.gif
W6 Fort Battles 24-10-2009 10:47 AM Since you seem to be so bad at interpreting trash talk, perhaps you shouldn't say anything, lest you get your scrub butt KO'd more and more.

Apparently you have problems interpreting the English language. My post was a reference to the XP system of fort battles and the fact that my XP was so close to D.Saint's despite being on the losing side and the main difference being that one KO. It had absolutely nothing to do with trash talk, czaz.

DeletedUser

Several fort battles initiated last night.

Armageddon City intends to take Bulls-Eye's fort Bulls Run, while A Psychiatric Asylum is going after two other forts, and The Forbidden City is after a forth.

Lots of action going on. The question on my mind: Will Distorted Elk show up to defend his fort or not?

DeletedUser

So, I rode on over to Fort Awareness last night with the notion of trading some snake oil to them that was camped out on the plains. Well I found the camp to the west of the fort and settled in by a fire for the night.

Dawn came and the camp sprung to life, rattling, clanging and banging and the attackers moved as one East across the plains.

Well, soon as the sun popped up over the tallest trees in the forest far behind us the order went out to storm the walls. In a flash the red hoard had tooken control of the west wall and the adventurers tower while some snuck in round back.

I figure them there defenders had that there sun in their eyes 'cause before you could say Davy Crockett them attackers took the flag.

Me? Well I musta took too big a slug of that old oil, I woke up in the hotel with empty pockets and a head that felt like it had been in bed with a thieving steam hammer.

47 fighters have attacked the Fort. 42 defenders defended.
27 attackers fell. 38 defenders fell.

DeletedUser24032

hello

i'm french

for the fort : do you reach the third key durinf the battle ??

thank's