W6 Fort Battles

DeletedUser

Shhh, Elk. You're on vacation, remember? You've got no time to duel, much less make poor arguments on forums!

DeletedUser

hey now no personal insults, call someones character a horrible dueler, but dont say they need meds as a person. come on, cant we play west hugs for a bit lol

DeletedUser

hey now no personal insults, call someones character a horrible dueler, but dont say they need meds as a person. come on, cant we play west hugs for a bit lol
When are you gonna get new boots? :p

DeletedUser

check my posts on hotnsexys guide to dueling, im a full hearted advocate of the brown spiked boots.

ill get them the second my ranged resistance beta character where theyll be even better when he can afford them too.

DeletedUser

Here we go, resurrecting an old thread.. :)

It seems as if Bulls-Eye has again attacked Fort Armageddon.
I do hope they manage to muster more than 38 attackers this time (and dare we hope to see Distorted Elk as one of them?).

DeletedUser

Sigh. Well thanks for posting about it D.Saint. I was without a modem for about a week. I didn't even know about the fort attack.

Well xp for all. Good luck to all as well.

DeletedUser

Aww you could have put up a better attack team, I only got 81 XP's. :p

But at least I got a grey bow I can sell... :D

DeletedUser

Leona.... aern't you a Bulls-eye player?

Confused. I could play no part in the battle, as I'm on one of those horrendous stints out of town due to needing an item that is not in the store of my own town.

DeletedUser

Miss Sweetheart if you could, which side you would have joined ???????

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

51 attackers, really??? ;)

Thank you all who showed up to defend Fort Armageddon, I am sorry not all got to take part.

DeletedUser

Armageddon City is attacking Middleton Fort, the medium fort in our county, tonight.

It will be very interesting to see what the updated wall and tower bonuses can do. And how the defenders will set themselves up...

DeletedUser

Armageddon City is attacking Middleton Fort, the medium fort in our county, tonight.

It will be very interesting to see what the updated wall and tower bonuses can do. And how the defenders will set themselves up...

I just hope the bonuses work...the fort battles are boring, becouse the atacker rarely wins...the defenders just play by the "turtle" tactic and win easy...
I hope the bonuses on the walls and towers bring something:)
ELSE
It means: The West team, do something for the money you get from premium account players...

I hope many atackers show up...all are invited...

DeletedUser

The bonuses have made a bit of a difference, but if anything they have made it slightly easier to defend, although it does encourage a bit more movement than staying in the middle......uch well.

DeletedUser

The bonuses have made a bit of a difference, but if anything they have made it slightly easier to defend, although it does encourage a bit more movement than staying in the middle......uch well.
Well said, no one dares to go to the walls until the 10th or 15th round, when the atackers side is decimated...
Well i think the update for fort battles should give the atackers a free range of atack over the whole area of the fort, no matter where he is standing...i think in that case the defenders wouldnt hide as turtles anymore...there would actually be some fighting:=)
Plus the "prices" of the battles arent what you expect...if there are 100 atackers and you win, but 50 atackers remain, you get basicly nothing...
Anyone, who is part of a fort battle, should get at least 100XP for signing in...

Well that is just my oppinion:)

DeletedUser

Thank you! :)

It was a great attack, people followed the plan to a rather great extent and used their own initiative too. Very, very rewarding to have been a part of it.