W6 Fort Battles

DeletedUser

Just wanted to wish everyone luck in their fort battles tomorrow. World 6 has 3 of them scheduled so far in W6 all within 4 hours of each other. Should make for some interesting play time.

DeletedUser

Wish you guys would ally with some people we could actually duel :p ;).

DeletedUser

No offence to anyone intended here but is there any chance of keeping this thread free of the usual petty nonsense between one or two members & stick to Fort Battle info? :mad:

Best of luck to all in the forthcoming battles.

P.S - I realise that the answer to my initial question is likely to be a fat NO :D

DeletedUser

I shall try Tuco. :D

I thought I was being nice with this thread wishing everyone well and that is what it is intended for.

DeletedUser

No worries Den, I know that was the intention but you know what forums are like :laugh:

And Sara, don't worry, you can't shoot yourself ;)

DeletedUser

Looks like some Bulls-Eye people are putting on the Air Azuks™ and running before the attack even takes place :(.

DeletedUser

And more and more Bulls-Eye are leaving, lol.
airazuk2.jpg

DeletedUser

It's amazing. Armageddon must have lost their way completely because not one of them is at the Abandon Hope Empire fort trying to do a battle they scheduled. Whats the matter Czaz, did you lose your shoes completely? :blink:

DeletedUser

Mine are black and have a bit of gold and dark blue on them. Sorry, not my air azuks there.

DeletedUser

The battle Armageddon scheduled was for a medium fort that was of no importance. It certainly didn't belong to their biggest enemy. And Armageddon didn't leave 38 of their allies high and dry attacking that fort while they ran back with their tails between their legs.

DeletedUser

Oh interesting spin. It was of no importance but it was important enough to schedule battle against AFTER your main fort was under attack. So Zelatus just schedules unimportant battles for the fun of it. Someone may want to talk to him about the use of town treasury money if he is that irresponsible with it.

Also, we have a fort to protect too. So if you can use the tail between the legs accusation towards us then you just admitted you all did the same thing. Nice job!

It's also amazing that I started this thread as a good luck thread to all involved and you had to turn it into crap. This is precisely why our towns don't get along.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, we do schedule unimportant battles for the fun of it. You know that whole "this is a game" thing?

As for treasury hits, it's what, $5 grand to attack a medium fort. And you just lost $10 grand running away from an attack on a big fort? You really think Zelatus is the one needing a talk?

DeletedUser

Considering I make $5k a day if I need to I don't think our treasury is suffering in the slightest.

So the AH fort was for the fun of it and you had no intention of attacking it. And if you had attacked it and won you would have given it back since it was just for 'fun'? Pssst, Czaz, your IQ is showing and we all see it isn't as large as your mouth.

DeletedUser

Huge thank you to the 200+ people who came to help defend our fort. Maybe next time we can get some decent opponents!

DeletedUser

loool, when i scheduled the attack on fort Abandon Hope Empire i didn´t noticed that Fort Armageddon was under attack. I just press the attack button at 21:30, then i refreshed the window and then i saw that BE scheduled an attack on Armageddon.

And i want that fort because i want that Armageddon City III to get up in the towns ranking.