W6 Fort Battles

DeletedUser

Oh so it wasn't a battle just for fun and it did mean something. Ok, got it. You might want to tell Czaz that as he is under the impression it was no big deal and you guys really didn't want it anyways.

DeletedUser

o_O it was just for fun, at that time i was borred, you know?

Really I thought that you were diffrent, but you are worse than smokingun...

PD: You are just jealous of our towns and allies :laugh:
PD2: Why don´t you shut up and show us how mighty your town is? I was reading all those months the w6 forum and you always talk about the same, don´t you have to moderate the forum or something?
You are more pretty if you shut your mouth ;)

Peace...

DeletedUser

Considering we always kept our NAP with your town intact while you all sent your bulldog Czaz in to attack our workers I don't really think you should be saying too much Zelatus. It was OOK that caused all the havoc between our towns. It is OOK that constantly comes on the forums and starts bragging about hitting workers and how horrible Bulls-Eye is. Czaz couldn't even stop himself in this thread that was supposed to be a well wishing for everyone participating in fort battles today. And when you did successfully defend the fort he couldn't even be gracious about it.

If you side with him then you are different than I thought you were. Especially after telling me that your town would not support OOK in any of their efforts if they were hitting workers.

By the way, I'm always pretty.

DeletedUser

hahahahahaha, you should be in a television show or something XXD

It is OOK choice to attack whatever they want, and we are fighting in fort battles right? I thought you forgot...

We always keep our NAP agreements, we didn´t attack your workers so stop talking nonsense...

DeletedUser

Will you stop saying "workers" in the plural? You have 2 workers, and we mostly leave Leona alone because she's cool and understands that this is a game and I can't even attack her anymore anyways, lol.

Wah OO-K comes on the forums and announces their duels, we'd never do anything like that! Cry me a river, :bandit:.

DeletedUser

I wish was in that fort battle but im working for money.:eek:hmy:
I hope the attackers won. Czaz make sure you shoot denisero shoot her for me!

I wouldnt mine if denisero had her crowbar i could prove that i could win her in a duel if she had her crowbar or her huckkly berry slingshot i could win.:laugh:

DeletedUser

Referring to a post last page. Both are large forts, therefore, same cash loss.

And if your in a fort battle, the chance to find items could make up for lost cash. Just something to think about.

Good luck guys... Im on dee's side =)

DeletedUser

Referring to a post last page. Both are large forts, therefore, same cash loss.
No. We initiated an attack against uh, I dunno, some guys in Armageddon III's county. It was a medium fort. When Zelatus initiated the attack, he did not know that 30 minutes earlier Bulls-Eye initiated an attack on Armageddon/OO-K's big fort. So Z went over and initiated an attack on Bulls-Eye's big fort. This caused Bulls-Eye to put their runnin' boots on and high-tail it away from our fort to defend their fort, leaving 38 of their allies to fight a hopeless attack for our fort.

DeletedUser

Well, it seems Denisero bit off more than she could chew. Ended up being 38 attackers vs. 128 defenders. Had it nor been for the forced limit, Fort Armageddon would have been defended by more than 230 fighters! Thank you everyone who showed up, wanting to help.

We on the other hand will not cancel our attack. We are assaulting Bulls-Eyes's fort and we will give it our very best effort. Perhaps the side who had it's sights set on two big forts yesterday, will end up with none...

We shall see.

DeletedUser

Your logic is faulty. You can't say you didn't attack the medium fort because defending your fort was more important and then infer we are cowards for choosing to defend our fort as a priority.

DeletedUser

You guys were expecting to attack our fort until today sometime, as you had many bulls-eye people there waiting at the fort.

So you guys obviously got scared, either by the number of allies we had defending or the names of the allies defending, or whatever. You got scared, you called it off.

DeletedUser

Your logic is faulty. You can't say you didn't attack the medium fort because defending your fort was more important and then infer we are cowards for choosing to defend our fort as a priority.
No, your logic is faulty.
There is a difference between attacking the number one ranked towns large fort, obviously with the intention to seize it, and attacking a medium fort of little consequence.

We will however both defend and attack today. We shall see how it goes. Good luck to you.

DeletedUser

Good luck to you D.Saint, as was the original intent of this thread.

DeletedUser

I dont know why denisero always say this word coward I DONT KNOW WHY?:blink:

DeletedUser

This should be awesome, there's like half the top 15 ranked players on the World involved, plus some pretty high level duelers.

As I said before I hope I dont shoot anyone I like.

Good luck to everyone, except rogiTW who I will pursue until KO'd if I can find him!

Yes, I'll be charging into a crowd convinced I have enough dodge! Though I'll start by hiding behind LT-Dan & Bovine, who must have stupid amounts of health but very little dodge :) They're my human shields.

Grrr I'm out.

Elmyr how could you.

You shot at rogiTW and did 265 damage :)

rogiTW shot at you but missed :)

Sadly once rogiTW emerged from the masses in the middle and I tried to chase him I got caught.

Congrats to the defenders. Though if standing in the middle and doing nothing always means defenders win, Forts are gonna be boring.

Anna Dee must have shot at me and vice versa about 10 times and neither of us landed a shot.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol I seem to be stuck in that last battle. Anyone else that can't do anything after the battle is over?

BTW Was fun today, we need more of this on world 6.

DeletedUser

Fine job by all. Thank you for the xp and the fun. Much better than Drilling for Oil all day long.

Thank you to all who came to help defend Bulls Run. Hope you all got lots of xp too.

Hmmm, I haven't gotten a report yet either. And can get back into the battle with -4 seconds to go before round 35 starts. It ended in round 36 :(

Last edited by a moderator: