W6 Fort Battles

DeletedUser

Yes, we are all stuck. Perhaps the server crashed..

So status quo is upheld. And who passed me out? Denisero of all people... :)

DeletedUser

Congrats to the defenders. Though if standing in the middle and doing nothing always means defenders win, Forts are gonna be boring.
Yeah they still got lotsa work to do. But they got a good foundation there so far. Hope they work quickly.

They could start with fixing this glitch! I wanna go home! lol

DeletedUser

Come on, I need to go to bed......

I hope the next update means sitting in the middle doing nothing doesn't mean automatic victory for the defenders. If it does, whats the point?

I'm still unsure with the bonus I got of what was wearing during that fort having 100+ aim how I missed so many times. Surely everyone I shot at didn't have +100 dodge.

Fort battle skills need to be clarified. Is it all about Leadership?

DeletedUser

Sorry about that D.Saint. Well I'm sure that is the only time I'll ever KO you.

Since everyone is stuck at Bulls Run I'll make Elmyr open up all those bottles of whiskey he has. First rounds on me if Czaz buys the 2nd round :D

DeletedUser

Sara:
That's not how it works. It's the combination of the different skills (and distance to target). I bet your stamina sucks.. ;)

Should we report this to support?

Don't bother with that Denisero, I bet the whiskey is all watered up.. Or worse, it's bourbon! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm already talking to them about it. 256 people stuck at the fort I'm sure someone has sent in a ticket

DeletedUser

My stamina doesn't suck!

I have a whole 11 staimina skill points! 1 without bonus, I'm a Duracell Battery!

DeletedUser

I've got the highest stamina on W6 and I got my *** handed to me, so that ain't it. But then I was told to grab the wall and I think I went out alone, so...

DeletedUser

Some of these corpses are already starting to smell. Let-me-out-let-me-out-let-me-out!

DeletedUser

i am glad to finally be free, but what about the experience from the fort battle. did we earn any?

DeletedUser

i am going to take a wild guess and say that the devs are not going to go out of their way to give people their earned experience points from the fort battle. oh well, back to work.

DeletedUser

There's nothing they can do. Grats to all who wasted their entire w6 day with me. Wasn't it fun?

DeletedUser

I like how someone brought up the same exact thing that I brought up two weeks ago: Defenders do nothing but sit in the middle and win.

Attackers, do whatever strategy you want, you cannot be victorious if the battle ends up with even numbers.

Sorry that everyone wasted their time... There are still FAR too many fort glitches for this late after an update.

However, to everyones great suprise, W10 is coming out tomorrow so I am at least happy about that devs.

DeletedUser

The thing I love about this and I don't know if it's hit anybody yet....if the attackers had won, they really wouldn't have won. They would have spent their 10k, wasted all those hours, KO'd everybody and still not had the fort.

I'm disgusted right now even thinking about future battles.

DeletedUser

I'm just glad I spent the time waiting to be released from the battle going through the report and emailing thank you notes to all our friends who came to help--because now the report's gone and I have no other record of who came to our aid.

If I missed anyone, I'm sorry, and thank you.