Duels lost 250
Difference 507
Passed-out opponents 17
Passed-out members 44

507 difference...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

as i said but markus did it for fun and u ppl took it too seriously
nvm still i know Joe better :p (not game lvls)

TequilaJoe

Well look at it this way then. World 8 and 9 both began at the same time

On world 8, you are level 56 and rank 503
On world 9, markus is level is level 67 and rank 86

Now while you have this opinion of 'marcus the liar', surely that is fairly definitive evidence that he is in fact a fairly good player and some may say better than you statistically

And as to your earlier post that he couldn't have over 100 wins since he was always KO'd. Obviously he was not permanently KO'd. While I appreciate you managed to keep the whole town KO'd pretty often, im fairly sure that he would be able to get some dueling done in the time in between being KO'd, which surely is the fun of dueling in such a style

It's hardly an opinion that marcus is a liar, it was proven by multiple players here.

As to the differences in levels between worlds, perhaps I started after Marcus did which would explain much, however you are obviously in his camp and not to be trusted yourself so in other words, you could be lying too about his 'so-called' record in world 9. I do not play in that world so I am unable to verify your wild stories which sound better suited to science fiction or children's fairy tales.:bandit:

TequilaJoe

P.s for the record

All duels 1007
Duels won 757
Duels lost 250
Difference 507
Passed-out opponents 17
Passed-out members 44

507 difference...

For the record, marcus has been proven by many people here to lie.

You are obviously his friend or just wanting to take his side, the side of a proven liar. So why should anyone with an open mind believe a liar or anyuone defending a proven liar?

And it is not an opinion when marcus has proven himself to lie:D

TequilaJoe

as i said but markus did it for fun and u ppl took it too seriously
nvm still i know Joe better :p (not game lvls)

Yeah he did it for fun and I have no problems with someone beating me which he never did. I do have a problem when someone lies as marcus has done so many times to many different people too.:p

LOL:laugh:

DeletedUser

P.s for the record

All duels 1007
Duels won 757
Duels lost 250
Difference 507
Passed-out opponents 17
Passed-out members 44

507 difference...

TequilaJoe

P.s for the record

All duels 1007
Duels won 757
Duels lost 250
Difference 507
Passed-out opponents 17
Passed-out members 44

507 difference...

That certainly is not from world 8. He also is a proven bully who only attcks people with a lessor level then him and will hit them 3 or 4 times in one day till they are KO'd. So of course if those are a real copy of his records in world 9, based on my experience with Marcus the lying bully, he could have an impressive recvord until you know the real story of how he only attacks a sure thing and then beats it to death.

Pity. He could be a really good gunfighter, but when he only takes easy wins and often lies about them, no one else trusts him.:nowink:

DeletedUser

You're right, its a conspiracy. Markus doesn't even play world 9!! It's all a big trick between us and the developers. They've tricked everyone using lies and deceit into believing that markus really plays world 9, and they've put his name in the rankings and everything!! We've caught him out here

And those town stats were from Markus' old town. I'm fairly sure I can't change the stats on that world, and if you still think im lying then check his old town. Think it was called rofl. So im fairly certain that it is from W8

Besides I've never known markus to lie. Would you mind highlighting precisely what lie markus has said?

TequilaJoe

You're right, its a conspiracy. Markus doesn't even play world 9!! It's all a big trick between us and the developers. They've tricked everyone using lies and deceit into believing that markus really plays world 9, and they've put his name in the rankings and everything!! We've caught him out here

And those town stats were from Markus' old town. I'm fairly sure I can't change the stats on that world, and if you still think im lying then check his old town. Think it was called rofl. So im fairly certain that it is from W8

Besides I've never known markus to lie. Would you mind highlighting precisely what lie markus has said?

Now you are really getting very carried away here. I never even hinted there was a conspiracy :p

II

DeletedUser18310

FFAF, face it, markus is a liar and a bully, you have seen the evidence with your own eyes. This is the reason we were constantly KOing him - he was a liar who bragged about dueling workers, then claimed that he beat us and made up false duel stats when actually we were the one stealing thousands. This is the reason we dislike him - he lies and bullys weaker players.
trancel

DeletedUser18310

Those stats are most definately NOT from ROFL. He has lost and passed out much more than this, I think these stats are either fake or from another world, but they are most definately NOT from World 8. Before he was at ROFL he was a traveller who camped in people's towns, lied to them about how he'd been bullied by FoM and, once that town were our enemies and were getting killed, he moved on. Those are NOT his W8 duel stats.
trancel

DeletedUser18310

Do you want a list of lies he has told?

-Dueling Statistics
-Sucess of World 8 experiment
-False accusations
-Pretending he is winning a war he is losing
-Claiming he steals money from another town

Shall I go on?
trancel

DeletedUser

Markus the Liar, thief and overall vagrant speaks!

I never did beat you Joe. I was knocked out as constantly as you guys could find me awake, but I definitely did get to get some duels in before getting KOd again. At one point, I did make 2700 dollars in 4 duels. My town had undeniably dominant duel stats, yet we started with an obvious disadvantage, which was that every other town was already built up when we began playing.

I had fun on that world waking up and hitting ANYONE (yes, even workers, but do not get my words twisted, I also hit duelers as often as I did any other character class-besides, that was the point of the town, to have no one we were afraid of attacking whenever. Essentially it was a lawless town). I never had even close to 50 losses, so therefore you sir do not know what you are saying! And you call me a liar when your facts are wrong? Shame on you sir.

Obviously this thread proves that this experiment was not only a success, but one of the greatest successes I have had in my career! A whole set of some of the greatest duelers in all of the west took time out of their day to come to my tiny little town of 8 players and attempt to KO us though there were many more worthy opponents in the area! They felt so happy about KOing our tiny town of players that they posted it in their forums! If you measure success in wins and losses, we were succesful, based on our mortician. But if you measure success in accomplishing a goal, which was to stand up to fully developed towns, which obviously we did well enough since your towns felt that we were such a threat that we had to be KOd every 48 hours, than we also were immensely successful! Sorry guys, but all your ranting and raving about me being a liar just proved my point.

DeletedUser18310

markus, here is something that proves 100% you are a liar.

We attacked ROFL way before you were even a member there, when you were still a traveller. We hit ROFL because a player called lewismcmahon attacked me continually, and I am not ashamed to say I lost. We then declared war, and about a week after that, you joined. Did you forget that tiny detail? Was this becuase you had a common enemy? Or was it just another town you'd arrived at to convert to shield you from us, to take the attacks for you. This does not prove our point about your dueling stats, but it does prove you are a liar. We attacked ROFL before you were there - it was not your town, and we did not attack them becuase of you. This proves you are a liar, and don't try to deny it. :p
trancel

DeletedUser

Ok how can we decide whether these stats are true or not...

I have an idea...how about people go on World 8 (like I did since I don't play it) and type ROFL into the town ranking system. Then click where it says ROFL (I'm trying to keep it simple to avoid accusations of lying or confusing people). Then when the little picture of the town comes up, then click on that building in the bottom right called 'Mortician'. Then look at the stats

I don't honestly get how having followed these simple steps you can say that these are not the valid stats for the town ROFL, which as we've established is the town in question. While we can't check markus' stats personally, thats not what im questioning. I merely posted the stats from his old town

If I have made a mistake here then please feel free to correct me, but I don't quite understand your logic in your confident assurance that "Those stats are most definately NOT from ROFL". If you still have questions and arguments following my simple steps then post here

As to your lies

Dueling Statistics - I have just dealt with this lie

-Sucess of World 8 experiment - I believe that this experiment was to have fun, and had objectives such as " immediately attempt to start wars with as many towns as possible in order to get free XP regularly when they attack us." Based on your comments im guessing this aim was very successful

False accusations - such as?

-Pretending he is winning a war he is losing - I don't recall such a claim, merely that since there is no such thing as a permanent KO it is very difficult to win a war. I will admit that since he deleted his account now you can claim a 'victory'

-Claiming he steals money from another town - To be honest I would be impressed if he managed to duel frequently without stealing money from another town. It happens fairly often in duels and so I don't see how you can possibly argue the simple fact that he stole money from winning duels

TequilaJoe

marcus noobus lied about his dueling record by claiming *cough* he had only 20 losses when we had records that proved he had over 30 KO's from our town alone.

Rooster also beat marcus noobus over 30 times total

TequilaJoe

Statistics of the town ROFL All duels 1012 Duels won 761 Duels lost 251 Difference 510 Passed-out opponents 17 Passed-out members 44 Highest counting hit in a duel 159 damage (Below me) Highest counting hit received in a duel 180 damage (ineedmoney) Best dueler of the town markusmaximus (609 damage) Best dueling opponent Rooster Cogburn Jr. (889 damage)

DeletedUser18310

If you don't understand why it implies he is a liar, FFAF, go back and read the whole thread again. And as for the duel stats, I never claimed they were not from ROFL. I was simply saying that markus lied about his own dueling stats - go back a few pages, where he says his experiment went OK, and he lists his duel stats. These are not true, I have seen him beaten way more times than the times he says there, and also, he say CLEARLY in a post that only one person ever beat him. I have over ten reports of various people beating and KOing him. These are PROOF that markus is a liar.
trancel

DeletedUser

Those stats are most definately NOT from ROFL.

And as for the duel stats, I never claimed they were not from ROFL.

Does anyone else see a little bit of contradiction? You need to slow down and sort out your own argument so I can have more fun putting it down :D

Nothing personal of course, I just don't think markus deserves this level of scrutiny