The world 8 experiment

TequilaJoe

Hey look what a buddy sent me concerning their *cough cough* experiment

Total health points
- 51 HP
Total health points
- 610 HP
markusmaximus passes out. DuelItAll wins the duel, gains 21 experience points and steals $4 from markusmaximus.

DeletedUser

You can rant off topic all you want markus it only makes the green light upon you shine brighter.

DeletedUser

Eh, since we are doing this for fun, we are trying to see how good we can do without utilizing the shopping of others to bolster our stats. We have an amazing builder who has really helped our town to grow and the money from Joe's town has gone straight into building up our town, tell everyone thanks bud!

No matter how much propaganda and [stuff] that you say on the forums, we as a town know that we have successfully managed to have the entire FOM try to destroy us and we are NEVER going to back down, no matter how much Rooster cogburn and his crew of terrible duelers attack us, even though they are often 15 true levels higher.

In the mean time, we continue to fight on and do what we do best, make our town rich. The unfortunate thing is rooster, if you KO us, we are back in 48 hours, stealing your towns money again.

In the end, we win, because unfortunately there is no way to permenantly KO someone. We just go back in 48 and take your money.

you can't stop him :sad:
there is nothing like perm. KO as he said :dry:

TequilaJoe

We can keep him under almost perm KO which is what is happening. He can not stop us either and since most of his people are constantly being KO'd, he is getting the short end of the deal and so is his entire town. That proves his experiment is a total flop

DeletedUser

OR it means that I quit 5 of the worlds that I play on and only log in three times a day to make sure that my world 9, where I lead a set of 15 towns, is doing ok.

I retired at 126 wins 32 losses... Id say thats not bad, especially considering that the only person that ever beat me was a minimum of 10 levels higher and with the best equipment.

TequilaJoe

It also means a quitter can say anything he wants but the proof is he was KO'd constantly while he was here in world 8 and lied about his records of his laughable achievements. We have providedd proof in pasted copies of his towns records with resulting KO's. But he can try to fool people if he wants. We know different.

DeletedUser18310

OR it means that I quit 5 of the worlds that I play on and only log in three times a day to make sure that my world 9, where I lead a set of 15 towns, is doing ok.

I retired at 126 wins 32 losses... Id say thats not bad, especially considering that the only person that ever beat me was a minimum of 10 levels higher and with the best equipment.

This is not true markus, my town has reguarly had reports of various allies beating you, as well as our very own rooster doing it every 48 hours :laugh:

And those stats are all a load of rubbish, I've seen more than 32 KO reports in our forum, let alone normal victories! Face it, your "experiment" failed! :p Me, Joe and Rooster all know you are faking, so stop trying.
trancel

DeletedUser18310

Eh, since we are doing this for fun, we are trying to see how good we can do without utilizing the shopping of others to bolster our stats. We have an amazing builder who has really helped our town to grow and the money from Joe's town has gone straight into building up our town, tell everyone thanks bud!

No matter how much propaganda and [stuff] that you say on the forums, we as a town know that we have successfully managed to have the entire FOM try to destroy us and we are NEVER going to back down, no matter how much Rooster cogburn and his crew of terrible duelers attack us, even though they are often 15 true levels higher.

In the mean time, we continue to fight on and do what we do best, make our town rich. The unfortunate thing is rooster, if you KO us, we are back in 48 hours, stealing your towns money again.

In the end, we win, because unfortunately there is no way to permenantly KO someone. We just go back in 48 and take your money.

More lies, markus. Your town has hardly ever stolen money from us, as we always beat you! And your town is almost dead, there are only 3 members an they are KO'd reguarly every 48 hours. So, I'll leave you guys to decide for yourselves who is winning! :D lol
trancel

DeletedUser

I KOed and I was 5 levels lower than you.

DeletedUser19171

ROFL ya your "experiment" went great and how exactly did you take our money by getting your town massacred? Now why did you quit again?:p

DeletedUser

This thread is kind of sad really. Guys do you not realise that Markus did this experiment for fun? Which last time I checked was actually the point of playing a game... He did exactly what he planned to do and dueled anyone and everyone, and you guys reacted as you should do, but the simple fact is he did steal money off you. With over 100 wins you would assume that he might have stolen some money, so ultimately is successful

The fact he then had to quit the world is evidence that some people don't have enough time in their lifes to be playing multiple worlds actively.

It just makes me laugh how you guys get so worked up on these forums, especially since essentially the story here is you guys bullying a small and upcoming town. Well played

TequilaJoe

This thread is kind of sad really. Guys do you not realise that Markus did this experiment for fun? Which last time I checked was actually the point of playing a game... He did exactly what he planned to do and dueled anyone and everyone, and you guys reacted as you should do, but the simple fact is he did steal money off you. With over 100 wins you would assume that he might have stolen some money, so ultimately is successful

The fact he then had to quit the world is evidence that some people don't have enough time in their lifes to be playing multiple worlds actively.

It just makes me laugh how you guys get so worked up on these forums, especially since essentially the story here is you guys bullying a small and upcoming town. Well played

Well yeah he did it for fun. You think we missed something but I think it is obvious you missed something. Marcus lied - period. We have a ton of witnesses here who have already backed me up above that he is a liar. Plus we have proof in copies of his town hall showing them constantly being KO'd.

So friend, you are the one who missed out the rather obvious truth. Marcus lied for his fun experiment and got caught at it by a large amount of people. His experiment failed and he quit in shame. The simple fact he did not have 100 wins. The simple fact appears you must be a pal of marcus making up a lie for him.

DeletedUser

as a side note marcus just joined this world for fun and he is a much good player and is in top world 9'ers

TequilaJoe

read the posts above if u can

Dude, you missed the fact that the guy did read the above posts. He just did not agree with them. Simple facts are marcus was a liar and was caught at it. He never had close to 100 wins. He had over 50 losses as recorded by our forum were we celebrated every day with news of more wins and KO's in his town.

His experiment was a total flop - hi lied. The proof we provided was the constant photos of his town being KO'd.

So please go back into this thread and see out numerous posts with copies of many of his losses.:laugh:

DeletedUser

Well look at it this way then. World 8 and 9 both began at the same time

On world 8, you are level 56 and rank 503
On world 9, markus is level is level 67 and rank 86

Now while you have this opinion of 'marcus the liar', surely that is fairly definitive evidence that he is in fact a fairly good player and some may say better than you statistically

And as to your earlier post that he couldn't have over 100 wins since he was always KO'd. Obviously he was not permanently KO'd. While I appreciate you managed to keep the whole town KO'd pretty often, im fairly sure that he would be able to get some dueling done in the time in between being KO'd, which surely is the fun of dueling in such a style