The world 8 experiment

DeletedUser

Greetings world 8!
Some of the best players from world 9 and myself have migrated over to world 8 to do a fun experiment that perhaps a group of you may do on world 9. We have decided to build a town from scratch with only us players from world 9, which is going to be rather difficult! Though we are all about level 52 in world 9, the highest level player is myself at 18 in world 8 :D

There are rules to our town and that is what sets us apart and makes this town an 'experiment.' Firstoff, we are only allowed to have duelers, since we are trying to see how fast we can reach 1500 duel victories, and we are not allowed to shop, which simulates how everyone had to struggle at the very beginning of the world, such as the first month of world 8, before towns began becoming completed.

Here is where I need the help of someone who is getting bored of their completed town. I need one great builder, preferably level 40 or higher, who is willing to be the ONLY builder of our town. As we are all a pure dueling colony, we will need someone to put all of our hard earned (or stolen XD) cash into a new hotel or town hall persay!

I hope you all enjoy this idea and perhaps you will start a colony on W9. If you choose to do that, I have a level 54 builder that is a friend of mine who would be willing to assist you in your ventures.

Best regards,
Markus

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck with the experiment... sounds like an interesting idea.

;) :cool:

DeletedUser

I just checked world 8 rankings and I may be mistaken, but are you not playing on that world BK?

DeletedUser

well i deleted that account :(
my new one (3 days before) is in my spoiler :D

DeletedUser

Yes Wert, I should clarify to mean only soldiers and duelers are allowed.

We just took over a 2500 point ghost town which now gives us a mortician and a small head start towards being the greatest dueling town in W8.

We have one individual who is willing to build for us but is level 28, so we are still looking for an awesome pure builder to take part in this adventure!

If anyone else wants to join, we are doing fun things like our angry telegram hall of fame in which poor responses by those who are upset over losing to us get their message put into our sacred shrine in the forum and we all get a laugh about it. Also, we will immediately attempt to start wars with as many towns as possible in order to get free XP regularly when they attack us.

Want to be a town founder pure builders? Here is your chance! :D

DeletedUser

Our town of all duelers is off to a running start! We now have a 60-9 dueling record and I can confidently say this is the most fun I have ever had on the west. 8 other pure duelers are waiting in the wings to join our town, yet we have no builder, still, to build up our residence.

We need an upgraded residence so badly that I will take ANY pure builder over level 10!

You can either send me a telegram through the public forum or in world 8. By the way, if you want to check out the town, search for ROFL! :D

P.S. if any town is having an issue with duelers, we will attack whoever you want in exchange for a builder for a few days. Again, just need an upgraded residence.

DeletedUser

The town is up and has been rather impressive so far. We have one of the highest win loss ratios I have ever seen as a town.

DUELS WON 429
Duels lost 96
Difference 333
This is a 78% win percentage, and this is without being able to have the best items and shops, like everyone else has!

The only problem is still that we do not have a very good builder. Anyone who HATES FOM and all of their allies is friends of us and we will hit anyone within our dueling range anytime, in exchange for building. We are DESPERATELY in need of another bank level and I am hoping that ONE high level builder will come along, that hates FOM, and help build us up, or even build for a couple of hours to help us out!

TequilaJoe

Your win loss ratio would not be so impressive if you would not focus on hitting the weak builders of FoM. You see ANYONE could have a nice win-loss record in their mortuary if all they did was hit the weak players like your town does. All you noobs do is hit anyone you are positive of winning against and you hit them 3 to 4 times a day until they are knocked out. Which is why your town is camped day and night and you now need to advertise for help because your builders left. Your builders left because other people want payback and they are hitting your town constantly ESPECIALLY hitting your duelers in payback.

So your story looks very dim and unimpressive when the truth comes out, noob. Not impressive at all. In fact the only thing impressive about your town is how far you stretch the truth about how bad you and your town mates are as duelers.

Stop picking on only the weakest players like builders and brand new soldiers then your record would flip the other way.

TequilaJoe

"greatest dueling town in W8"????
hahahahahahahah What a noob you are acting like, ..... stretching the truth so far your nose is growing rapidly and birds can now perch on it. ;0)

Your mortuary records are not impressive if you look at the truth. You only attack builders and brand new fellow noob soldiers or duelers. In other words you only attack the weakest players. Which is why you are now being camped night and day and you have to *cough* stretch the truth to advertise for builders because you can not protect your builders. Your builders leave town because you attack other towns builders, and then your builders get attacked so viciously in return they leave.

You do have a very good future with your imagination of course. Try writing science fiction or childrens fairy tales and you would be a winner and not the whiner you are now.

DeletedUser

markusmaximus passes out. Rooster Cogburn Jr. wins the duel and gains 28 experience points. markusmaximus did not carry any cash and Rooster Cogburn Jr. walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

Actually Joe, we never had a builder to begin with. We have built every point of our town with a brand new builder who just started the world at the same time that we did. I would not want to get another builder to help us if our only builder right now were not on active duty in the army for month or so, in real life.

Yes, we will duel anyone at anytime. That is how we get money for our town, as every member of our town is pure duelers and as such dont have as good of jobs as adventurers or workers or anyone with a different build. However, your terrible duelers have also contributed to our towns great record: sometimes your workers even give us a better challenge.

Yes Rooster, you passed me out. I was not playing for a day and as such did not sleep after you hit me the first time, than was hit again by four other people, than finally you finished me off, after I beat three other duelers while not even playing. However, you are a much better dueler than me, as you should be, seeing as you are a full 10 levels higher along with having the best dueling equipment in the game. I have a precise shotgun, you have a precise pepperbox. Everyone that is comparable to me in terms of dueling level/ equipment loses every time. But again, you beat me, enjoy your great victory.

DeletedUser

I could care less what level you are or what gear you or I have, the green light is on you and your town for your inflammatory statements. Me and my boys are going to treat your mortician page like a video game seeing as you like bragging about it so much.

DeletedUser

This is a fun experiment!

Rooster Cogburn Jr. wins the duel, gains 17 experience points and steals $134 from markusmaximus.

No hit
- 127 HP
markusmaximus passes out. badfish249 wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $90 from markusmaximus