The world 8 experiment

DeletedUser

You know how I got all that money? Your town generously donated it to me! Thanks Rooster and CO! I got to respec 7 points for free!

DeletedUser

Go look at your dueling report time stamps you had about 35 minutes of dueling time before you were KO'd again and you did not spec or bank fast enough cuz you lost all your much coveted money. Anyway, it Looks like you are back on jobs for 2 days and had 35 minutes of dueling time in 4 days. Such is life under the green light.

Regardless, The topic of this thread is your experiment in recruiting not your misguided egotistical rantings, so let's keep on topic shall we? I see you are losing members and are down to 5 people 3 of which are on KO.

TequilaJoe

Everyone else would say his experiment is a huge failure, but noobusmaximus likes to fool himself and try to fool others who do not bother to see the "real" story

TequilaJoe

Well most of his people are knocked out most of the time, which is why his experiment is a complete failure. All he does is make enemies and then he gets killed

DeletedUser

oh

markusmaximus 57 143 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Below me 45 59 Duel not possible for 48 hours
lewismcmahon 29 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
LordTemujin 17 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours

DeletedUser

markusmaximus passes out. Rooster Cogburn Jr. wins the duel, gains 34 experience points and steals $11 from markusmaximus.

TequilaJoe

I guess ol' Rooster is showing you and anyone else who might be interested that his grand experiment is a total failure and an embarrassment to marcus noobus

DeletedUser

All duels
Duels won 566
Duels lost 142
Difference 424
Passed-out opponents 13
Passed-out members 18
Highest counting hit in a duel 136 damage (markusmaximus)
Highest counting hit received in a duel 180 damage (ineedmoney)
Best dueler of the town markusmaximus (581 damage)
Best dueling opponent ineedmoney (559 damage)

TequilaJoe

You are ignoring the facts that marcus noobus only attacks workers and soldiers ten levels below him who can not fight back. Then because the coward is only a bully and a braggart he angers the towns he targets and they camp his town as we have keeping most of his people in a 48 hour coma as has been demonstrated by a few already in previous comments on this thread.

markusmaximus 57 18 Duel not possible for 48 hours
lewismcmahon 29 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours.
How would anyone like to join a town that has a giant target painted on it? LMAO

DeletedUser

The town is up and has been rather impressive so far. We have one of the highest win loss ratios I have ever seen as a town.

DUELS WON 429
Duels lost 96
Difference 333
This is a 78% win percentage, and this is without being able to have the best items and shops, like everyone else has!

Not bad considering you say you haven't bought any items.. my mort used to have a 25-1 ratio @ 1000 duels but looks like this now..

Statistics of the town Gravestone
All duels 1602
Duels won 1461
Duels lost 141

We're mostly equiped though, good work :)

TequilaJoe

Moisley Massacre they only attack workers which is why their stats look good. You would look good as a prize fighter too if all you hit were school age girls. Thats exactly what that noob is doing. So his stats are obviously meaningless

DeletedUser

my town's

All duels
Duels won 1117
Duels lost 636
Difference 481
Passed-out opponents 42
Passed-out members 28

but we don't hit workers and also adventurers :dry:

DeletedUser

Well I was a 0% dueler, so I just hit every single person that is awake in a town. It's a bit ruthless, but to my defense I mostly just click duel rather than look at their profile. Now I have all my gear I don't need dollar, only exp duels (soldier/dueler) from now on.

The 'cowards' in my eyes would be people who just pick off easy prey, what I say to people is hit top dueler first, then if you win; hit everyone else. But that only really applies to 0% motivation duelers.

I imagine, that if they are just hitting workers then, they must get almost as many revenge attacks as I do :p

...Oh and BK, thanks for the offer mate but I'm starting a new town in the next couple of days, similar to markusmaximus's idea.. No shops, just mort and bank.. with clean stats. Only good duelers though, no worker hits.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TequilaJoe
-FoM- Sidewinders
Level 53
Dueling level 77
Rank 540

you from FoM and are you mad ? no weapon,no neckband and no hat

TequilaJoe

Dude, you obviously caught me when I was changing clothes but I only do that when I'm in the hotel or praying safe from duels