The world 8 experiment

DeletedUser

The only real idiot is the one calling others an idiot. Look in the mirror and you'll see who I am obviously talking about.

The proof is in the multiple witnesses other then trancel or I which you missed and proves you did not read the thread and the copies, but I guess you are unable to comprehend simple stuff like facts. So I'll leave you alone

Wait so I'm an idiot for calling you an idiot? Surely therefore by your logic as you just called me an idiot that makes you an idiot? which then makes me an idiot for calling you an idiot?

Now as I said in my original post you have no proof, I could quite easily get 4 or 5 of my friends to post copy pastes of duel reports, it proves nothing. The only thing that proves an actual victory is a screenshot of the report. The only thing that proves dueling stats once a player is deleted is screenshots of the duel rankings.

Oh and btw since you denied earlier in this thread the stats of ROFL here's a dated and timed screenie:

roflmortf.png

What a sorry person you are. This can easily be proved, as Furryiceciubes is not even a player on the Worlds I play on, and if they were you would be able to check my towns mortician and your level to see if you were able to duel me for proof it is fake. However, with markus, we have proof as the duel reports we have are from people at the right level, with the right motives, and even probably with print-screened duel reports which we can provide for absolute proof. All you have done here Furry is made yourself look like an idiot by calling others idiots. :p
trancel

I like the way you have both failed to actually read my original post, and the enclosed sarcasm tags, or understand the phony duel report that I posted to show that your posts are not evidence, anyone can come up with what I posted below, I'm sure no one actually belives that the duel I posted took place since no dueler carries best part of 3k on them.

The FALSE duel report which I state to be false in my post was to show how easy it is to come up with phony reports. The only evidence you are currently showing is you and some of your friends copy pasting, which I have shown can be falsified, the only true proof of a duel win is as follows:

duelr.png

So the tactic of attacking me and trying to show me to be an idiot when you don't take the time to read and understand my post is not going to work, please before you reply to this re read it to make sure you understand it.

DeletedUser18310

I never said that the duel you made up was real (although it may have seemed that way, I apologise) , I just said it could be proven to be unreal. I appreciate that you are trying to show how easy it is to fake duels, but it would be kind of hard to post all of the duel reports of markus being beaten - it would take forever! But we have proof in our town forums that markus has been beaten more times than he says he has, and it would be impossible to post all his losses like you have above because they have been deleted over time. But there is other proof of markus being a liar too - read previous pages!
trancel

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I never said that the duel you made up was real (although it may have seemed that way, I apologise) , I just said it could be proven to be unreal. I appreciate that you are trying to show how easy it is to fake duels, but it would be kind of hard to post all of the duel reports of markus being beaten - it would take forever! But we have proof in our town forums that markus has been beaten more times than he says he has, and it would be impossible to post all his losses like you have above because they have been deleted over time. But there is other proof of markus being a liar too - read previous pages!
trancel

tbh it was the "sorry person" and hypocrisy of calling me an idiot more then anything.

You keep saying you've proved him a lier, I've just re-read the thread and I still don't see any proof of it, simply saying "oh you just duel builders and low levels" isn't proof anymore then copy pasting duel reports is.

All I see is mainly tequilajoe throwing insults around, this thread really doesn't show you in the best light.

DeletedUser18310

To be honest, now that markusmaximus no longer exists and most duel reports have been deleted, proper proof is herd to come by. But you have seen the coments of other people confirming our story on other pages, and surely you don't believe his story of only losing to one person! The dueling stats of him personally (not his town) are false, I cannot say the amount of wins are false as they may be true, but he didn't get them by dueling us, he got them by dueling others (probably defenceless workers 3 or 4 times a day), that is how he probably got stats that high, but I have no proof of that. But the amount of losses he displayed is definately false, I have seen him lose more times than that (in reports on our town forum), but these reports are not in picture form, so I cannot show them for you to see. But that does not mean it is not true - it is a bit late to ask for 100% reliable evidence, but just look at the facts, then consider the possible answers, and you should see that we are right.
trancel

DeletedUser

1)To be honest, now that markusmaximus no longer exists and most duel reports have been deleted, proper proof is herd to come by. 2)But you have seen the coments of other people confirming our story on other pages, and 3)surely you don't believe his story of only losing to one person! 4)The dueling stats of him personally (not his town) are false, I cannot say the amount of wins are false as they may be true, but he didn't get them by dueling us, 5)he got them by dueling others (probably defenceless workers 3 or 4 times a day), that is how he probably got stats that high, but I have no proof of that. 6)But the amount of losses he displayed is definately false, I have seen him lose more times than that (in reports on our town forum), but these reports are not in picture form, so I cannot show them for you to see. 7)But that does not mean it is not true - it is a bit late to ask for 100% reliable evidence, but just look at the facts, then consider the possible answers, and you should see that we are right.
trancel

Okay added numbers to keep the quote whole.

1) Fair enough, thats understandable
2) Again as I have said I'm pretty sure I could get 4 or 5 friends to back me up on stuff like this so I'm kinda sceptical there ;)
3) this post answers this nicely
No I disagree with that although I can see your confusion since it does require some interpretation due to MM's language

For example, where he says 'you guys' could find me awake, demonstrating that he means in plural. He simply means that the only people who beat him were those who were much higher levels than him. Most people can't honestly say that only one person has ever beaten them.
4) You can say they are false all you want, you need to prove them false imho which is admittedly hard to do but not impossible if you've dueled him as much as you say you have (thats all of your towns not just you)
5) see that's what I mean about insults, you have no proof you just want to slur his name.
6) see point 4

You may be right but I'm trying to point out the flaws in your arguements, and also the unnecessary insults.

DeletedUser

I lost to multiple players. I even lost to workers before when the duel ended in a 0-0 tie and for some reason I could not hit them.

I am done looking at this thread. I did however learn how to try to slur someones name from the great duelers of FOM

I conclude by saying this experiment was a great success, thank you guys in our tiny town that took on the entire FOM alliance, getting hit by player 10-15 levels higher consistently and managing to still survive and thrive.

I only play world 9, and have quit every other world so feel free to contact me there.

DeletedUser10480

I lost a great deal of respect for markus when a few months ago he mailed me explaining that on world 9 he had to abandon his townmates that he founded because he could not gain a fort on the east and somehow put himself in charge of the Silversnake Crowd.

I have had him available for several months for communication. He got angry after the battles a couple of weeks ago and I had to block him. My time is precious.

More precious than how he felt for his old teammates he abandoned for the sake of 'power'. as he told me.

DeletedUser

Your time is precious DL....yet you still find time to make posts on the W9 forum to insult and slander various people which instantly get deleted due to your language and opinions. You create more aggro than all the people in W8 combined. You're the Nick Griffin of the West, and if you are spreading to W8 to continue your insults I think your reputation ought be known

TequilaJoe

Well as to why we have higher level fighters hit you it rather simple. We treat you the same way you treat us. We don't even try to be fair, we just smash you to the ground. Our duels are revenge duels and we thank you for making them fun and easy too

DeletedUser

I lost a great deal of respect for markus when a few months ago he mailed me explaining that on world 9 he had to abandon his townmates that he founded because he could not gain a fort on the east and somehow put himself in charge of the Silversnake Crowd.

I have had him available for several months for communication. He got angry after the battles a couple of weeks ago and I had to block him. My time is precious.

More precious than how he felt for his old teammates he abandoned for the sake of 'power'. as he told me.

The mouth from the south speaks again! I believe it was actually you who blocked me after I told you that you were the single reason for why I have turned silversnake on world 9 into a powerhouse and one of the best towns in the game. You wrote in the public forums "Silversnake will fall, and it will be on your sword." That quote has kept me playing this game. By the way, excellent spam DL, Im so glad that you felt that you had to jump over to the world 8 forums to talk trash here.

DeletedUser18310

I am leaving this thread here, I think we have gone as far as we need to and reached a conclusion that both sides are half-right. Everyone has a different view, and we need to respect that :) Have fun playing the game,
trancel