The world 8 experiment

DeletedUser18310

Very well, I will admit that I was annoyed then and didn't check. But, you have PROOF laid before you in above posts that markus is a liar, why can't you accept it?
trancel

TequilaJoe

marcus was just a low level bully who only dueled people he was positive he could beat. Like unarmed builders and brand new people who did not know how to duel yet. He would hit the same person 3 or 4 times a day which is how he got his laughable claim to fame.

Most real duelers will attempt to duel others their own level or even past their level at times. But marcus noobus never did. He always took the easy route and lied about his stats

DeletedUser18310

I retired at 126 wins 32 losses... Id say thats not bad, especially considering that the only person that ever beat me was a minimum of 10 levels higher and with the best equipment.

I never did beat you Joe. I was knocked out as constantly as you guys could find me awake, but I definitely did get to get some duels in before getting KOd again.

Here is proof markus is a liar. He claims only one beat him. Here, he confirms Joe beat him. Look through this thread and you will find duel reports of rooster beating him, as well as another ally of ours. THIS IS PROOF HE IS A LIAR.
trancel

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No I disagree with that although I can see your confusion since it does require some interpretation due to MM's language

For example, where he says 'you guys' could find me awake, demonstrating that he means in plural. He simply means that the only people who beat him were those who were much higher levels than him. Most people can't honestly say that only one person has ever beaten them.

DeletedUser15762

His experiment was a total flop - hi lied. The proof we provided was the constant photos of his town being KO'd.

So, if they hadn't attacked your builders, you never would have attacked them? You really have to feel sorry for poor markus.

TequilaJoe

I do feel genuinely sorry for markus noobus as he thinks he is fooling people LOL He is only fooling himself.

DeletedUser

I dont know anyone in this thread personally so I have no axe to grind either way and I dont wish to inflame an already bad situation but I do have some misgivings about all this.
It must be my Englishmans sense of fair play but it seems if you are 1 town and you set out to duel anyone at whatever level (including builders and adventurers) you are immediately labelled a coward and a bully but if you are a big alliance and you deliberately and conciously camp that town and constantly ko everyone in it even if they are 5 or 10 levels below you then you automatically carry the bright sword of justice and decency.

I just cant work out the formula which dictates the exact point at which excessive numbers equals moral superiority. could someone please assist me with that.

TequilaJoe

I think you have misunderstood the point of markus noobus being labled a bully.

He only dueled people he was certain of winning against. Example, unarmed builders. He never started any duels against a soldier or dueler at his level.

Then he dueled those easy wins 3 to 4 times a day which inflates his stats giving him questionable bragging rights.

If you are a fighter and only fight people you are sure of winning against and do so repeatedly in one days time, is that not a bully? It certainly is not even remotely considered fair play, correct English?

I have seen most people agree with that assessment of a bully. Which was why he was so universally disliked.

DeletedUser

Very well, I will admit that I was annoyed then and didn't check. But, you have PROOF laid before you in above posts that markus is a liar, why can't you accept it?
trancel

I'm bored so I just read the entire thread, I see no actual evidence, oh sure, a few undated screen shots, and a few copy pastes of the results of duels but not actual evidence, no screen shotted dueling rankings showing his actual wins and losses, all I see in this thread is you and Tequila Joe looking like idiots, running your mouths and trying to shout everyone else down. Seriously you expect me to believe your 'proof' of his lies is everything in this thread? It proves nothing, look:

trancel passes out. Furryicecubes wins the duel, gains 115 experience points and steals $999 from trancel.

[sarcasm]See I be uber dueler and beated you lots, if you deny it your a lier.[/sarcasm]

DeletedUser

markus, here is something that proves 100% you are a liar.

We attacked ROFL way before you were even a member there, when you were still a traveller. :p
trancel

Hey trancel, I started the town. I was the one who called all my friends in world 9 to join in our dueling colony.

This fact must be akward for you to realize.

Another point of interest: My motivation never dropped below 80% and I fought for experience, constantly. I did not have a single good job that I could do so I always fought individuals who were many levels higher than myself in order to get good experience, as I enjoy the challenge. I got confused in a previous thread of mine and do apologize for saying that I never beat Joe, implying that he and I dueled each other sometime, when in fact it was rooster cogburn who beat me often.

So far, I have yet to see any way that I lied. I had a good dueling record. I admit I picked on targets that I thought I could win against and that would yield good experience, no matter what class they were. I won lots of money by hitting players from other towns. I was the town founder and main individual behind this whole process.

By the way, Markus "noobus" is now the 85th highest ranked player on W9, so I wouldnt say that I am as nooby as you think sir.

TequilaJoe

I'm bored so I just read the entire thread, I see no actual evidence, oh sure, a few undated screen shots, and a few copy pastes of the results of duels but not actual evidence, no screen shotted dueling rankings showing his actual wins and losses, all I see in this thread is you and Tequila Joe looking like idiots, running your mouths and trying to shout everyone else down. Seriously you expect me to believe your 'proof' of his lies is everything in this thread? It proves nothing, look:

trancel passes out. Furryicecubes wins the duel, gains 115 experience points and steals $999 from trancel.

[sarcasm]See I be uber dueler and beated you lots, if you deny it your a lier.[/sarcasm]

The only real idiot is the one calling others an idiot. Look in the mirror and you'll see who I am obviously talking about.

The proof is in the multiple witnesses other then trancel or I which you missed and proves you did not read the thread and the copies, but I guess you are unable to comprehend simple stuff like facts. So I'll leave you alone

DeletedUser

Hi all i just found this thread :)

A little too late i suppose.

But i must say this experiment has been wery mutch fun and i enjoy it wery mutch.

I am allso part of this well now ex experiment town we have no builder so its not growing anymore and level 2 shops arent that great for shopping.

So the no shopping rule has gone out the window for me a long time ago.

I don`t know about everyone else who was in the town at some point but i had only one goal with this world.

It has never been a world i intend to carry on with forever just to figure out a good build to be able to duel succsessfully in a new world when one starts sometime.

( i never had a fighter and only one way to learn )

Hard to compeate in the rankings when one starts this late :)
( was level 75 + in W9 when i started this world )
So lets just say there is ALLOT of players of a higher level that one can not beat no matter what.
That is a non existing problem when a new world starts.

Now i have allso been constantly KO ed by FOM players :)
Not my intent to be that but i have activly been fueling the fire to keep em comming and will continnue to do so.

Like i sayed my goal was to find out a good build and there will allways be somone bigger and stronger than me in a new world allso so i have to have a build good enough not to be owned by them.

Now i have been dueling workers allot :p
so my dueling level is high and so high level players can challange me
( my avrige xp in one duel is over 75 )

Now i am allmost there to be within 10 levels of the avrige FOM fighter and then it will get more interesting.

I am still to be beaten by a player at my level the only KO i had ( allot ) !
have come from players 15 - 20 level higher than me so i must say i think i have been doing something right.

Now this experiment is comming to an end soon and you will be left alone but not yet i still have to advance enough levels to buy a decent weapon and equipp my coat and see how i perform then.

And there was some early missplaced points that i still have to correct before i have my build ready.

I must send out a special thanks to FOM towns for working so well with me it was more than i could ever hope for allmost !

If you would like to be really helpfull please send som lower level fighters allso lets say 5 levels above me that would be a realistic senario in a world where im active in from the start.
( and lots of them i will be KO for sure that way allso and the higher level fighters don`t have to waist there town with a low level player )

But untill then fight on =)
you know where to find me and i will be farming your workers so you will not forget about me =)

And then i will fight you in the next would on equal ground =)

If there is any really experienced duelerers who would like to give me dueling advice i would love to listen and learn because i am still wery mutch a dueling noob and has only been dueling for about 2 months or so.

DeletedUser

Again, another reason why this experiment has been a success: I too learned what to do and what not to do with a fighter in terms of how to set up my build. I have been able to work together with some of the best players from W9 that put the guys we are fighting against on W8 to shame... For example, the individual who just posted, Below Me, is level 81, which is good enough to get him 6th in the overall rankings. If any of you play W10, you will know of another friend of mine that was in the town as well, Victor Kruger. Essentially W8 was a training grounds for the future and as Below me said, it was quiet a challenge to be constantly attacked by players that were 10-15 levels higher at least, with the best equipment mind you, everyday!

DeletedUser

5 th :laugh:

Not that i care to mutch for rankings in that world.
Well it would be nice to get in on the top page in hall of fame.

But i do collect lots of shipsbells for the forts
and have before done lots and lots of low xp jobs to pick up barbed wire and sutch for the forts.

Now i have decided to pay attention to the XP to try to keep the 5 th place and don`t collect anything else than shippsbells for the other fort.

But rankings does not come first :) so if the ships bells make me drop so be it !

Last edited by a moderator:

TequilaJoe

It's hardly a success when you focus on dueling unarmed workers. Anyone without any dueling skills can look like a good dueler if all they do is attack unarmed builders like you guys did. You only proved you are bullies and cowards who ran and quit when you started losing all the time like markus noobus did

DeletedUser18310

He simply means that the only people who beat him were those who were much higher levels than him. Most people can't honestly say that only one person has ever beaten them.

Did you not read the original quote? He claimed one person ever beat him, when we have proof otherwise! And, once again, in the post where he says his dueling stats, he claims he had only 36 losses, when we clearly have evidence otherwise. Admit it - he is a liar.
trancel

DeletedUser18310

What a sorry person you are. This can easily be proved, as Furryiceciubes is not even a player on the Worlds I play on, and if they were you would be able to check my towns mortician and your level to see if you were able to duel me for proof it is fake. However, with markus, we have proof as the duel reports we have are from people at the right level, with the right motives, and even probably with print-screened duel reports which we can provide for absolute proof. All you have done here Furry is made yourself look like an idiot by calling others idiots. :p
trancel

DeletedUser18310

I have been able to work together with some of the best players from W9 that put the guys we are fighting against on W8 to shame...

You have never put us to shame, we are always beating you and we have never been shamed by ROFL. It is currently under a constant KO blanket with only 3 members, I'd hardly call that shaming us.
trancel

DeletedUser

Just because we hit builders does not mean we are not fighting every one else allso :)

The problem is that i will not get a possy after me if i hit other fighters.

For that hiting builders works best :p

And i allready have a war going on with FOM no need to hit anyone at all there really now.
I just made sutch a good friend in one of the FOM town all i need to du is duel him once every week and the attacks conntinnue like clockwork :laugh:

I do have other towns to pick a fight with too don`t think i restrict myself to FOM.
The problems with other towns is that they do not respond so well to attacks on builders.

Aaaawww they are no fun :sad:

That is why i like the FOM alliance so mutch a reaction every time.

And speaking of a fair fight how come i never got challanged by anyone from your alliance that was not atleast 10 levels above me ?

Now im not complayning about getting hit by players so many levels above me i can not win.
All that matters to you is the KO

Nothing wrong with that ! It is exactly the same when i hit a worker they stand no chance of winning that duel either.

Its just that you highlight the fair fight all the time and if that would really be an issue you would send guys roughly the same level to come fight us and not players 20 levels higher.

Its not like you have a shortige of players in your alliance
every other town is FOM it seems.

But no need to change a working consept we are getting allong so fine the way it is.