The world 8 experiment

DeletedUser

Communist Burger
Corleone Family
Level 32
Dueling level 52
Rank 6182

DeletedUser

That is impressive Moisley! If we had any 0 motivation duelers we surely would be that good as well. However, we all fight for experience, no matter who it is (yes we attack workers ,but only if they give us lots of XP or good money) so that is why our town is getting a bit easier to attack; our dueling levels are all much much higher than our regular levels. This allows other duelers that have a much higher level and better equipment, like rooster cogburn, to come along and beat us.

If I had as good of equipment as him (gray coat, fancy felt hat, brown boots) I would win against him and his town easily.

DeletedUser

Zero motivation is a means to an end, I've created a few duelers/soldiers and every time I hit levels 35-45 I am completely outgunned by high level players so this time round I made sure that I have all the items I need (approx $25-30k) before I raise my dueling.

I'm currently hitting people 10-15 levels higher than my own (not including dueling level), equipment is irrelivant at high level but it is essential if you want to be successful at low level. It's definetely not easy earning cash without doing any jobs/quests! :p

TequilaJoe

markus is only bragging about his brave kills with workers and very low level soldiers. He is a coward and never attempts to take on anyone even close to being his equal. He runs and hides in hotels all day long. Which is why we take pure delight on tagging him every 48 hours as often as we can. LOL It is great fun.

DeletedUser

markusmaximus passes out. Rooster Cogburn Jr. wins the duel, gains 40 experience points and steals $12 from markusmaximus.

TequilaJoe

Well you may want to wish them the luck as it appears they will need it LOL Their town is continually KO'd most of the time. All they have to do is ask for peace and we will stop as long as they stop.

TequilaJoe

As you mentioned, you wished us luck because they wont stop. My reply was to suggest you wish them luck as they are constantly being KO'd by us and are knocked out or hunted like rabbits. Certainly not a fun way for them to play the game, always looking out or being KO'd.

Only a few asked for peace before. I told them it has to be their town that wants peace and we will give it as it gets boring always hammering and winning. LOLz So far no one with a hat inside that tiny town asked for peace.

DeletedUser

they all are still KOed well you did a good job

Last edited by a moderator:

TequilaJoe

Thank you buddy. We have a celebration everytime that entire town is KO'd, so that means every 2 days LOL

DeletedUser15762

Hmmmm, if I were them, I'd go shopping for some good gear and then return...

DeletedUser

Eh, since we are doing this for fun, we are trying to see how good we can do without utilizing the shopping of others to bolster our stats. We have an amazing builder who has really helped our town to grow and the money from Joe's town has gone straight into building up our town, tell everyone thanks bud!

No matter how much propaganda and [stuff] that you say on the forums, we as a town know that we have successfully managed to have the entire FOM try to destroy us and we are NEVER going to back down, no matter how much Rooster cogburn and his crew of terrible duelers attack us, even though they are often 15 true levels higher.

In the mean time, we continue to fight on and do what we do best, make our town rich. The unfortunate thing is rooster, if you KO us, we are back in 48 hours, stealing your towns money again.

In the end, we win, because unfortunately there is no way to permenantly KO someone. We just go back in 48 and take your money.

TequilaJoe

Hmmmm, if I were them, I'd go shopping for some good gear and then return...

They have been doing that but they are outgunned and out classed unless they pick on workers and other easy prey.

For proof at how outclassed they are, just go and see their saloon. Consistantly KO'd

TequilaJoe

and the only real propaganda is from the mouth of the noob himself who claims he has experience markusnoobus or noobusmaximus