The Plan - Weekly draw rules and discussion

DeletedUser

I believe the workload is causing the delay in announcing the winners? Not complaining, its a great thing you guys are doing..just wanted to know :)

DeletedUser14006

The draw is carried out and announced on Mondays, Sunday is the deadline for ticket requests.

DeletedUser

OMG I have completely lost track of time..Really sorry, these tombolas have tweaked my mind.

DeletedUser22685

OMG I have completely lost track of time..Really sorry, these tombolas have tweaked my mind.

Tombola? I haven't heard that word in years, I think the last one we had was in 2013. They really must've tweaked your mind.

DeletedUser26820

Just a curious inquiry....

What's the harm in having past tombola items (Natty's, Quarter's and Chinga's) as occasional parts of the Weekly Lottery prize package?

I'm sure this question has been asked before, but I was asleep in class the day the email was sent out :)

My reason for asking the question is this:

In the current Independence tombola, I've received a Johnson's waistcoat and a Baca's hat from a Free spin. In regards to those 2 specific items, I didn't spend a single nugget or RL dollar as they were awarded from a free spin. So if I can get it for free, where's the harm, 3 months or so from now, in allowing players to spend $15k in-game cash for a (1:number of lottery entrants) opportunity to get the same item through the Weekly Lottery?

DeletedUser

What's the harm in having past tombola items (Natty's, Quarter's and Chinga's) as occasional parts of the Weekly Lottery prize package?

Because people spent a lot of money on nuggets for spins to get items that weren't supposed to be available again. It really doesn't seem like as big a deal to me any more though. Don't put them in chests or anything, but occasional lottery prizes wouldn't make much of a difference.

DeletedUser22685

Last we heard, the developers wanted these to remain exclusive to the Tombolas. This was a while ago though (some time around when the Christmas one was running, actually), and personally I'd like to be able to use these as occasional prizes too.

DeletedUser26820

So there would be no overall, negative, The West impact if a pair of Natty's pants was the top prize in a Weekly lottery and it was introduced into world x.

Wasn't the Declaration of Independence offer a one-time offer?
It was rolled out a second time.
I don't think any player that took advantage of the first offer was negatively impacted by any player that took advantage of the second offer.

I agree tombola items should not be available in chests, but if Futu wants to occasionally use a tombola item as a weekly item prize, none of us will be harmed.

DeletedUser8627

Well, the last I inquired about this was that we were not to use Tombola items as prizes. They will remain exclusive for the time being. This is mainly the reason why we have not yet placed them as lotto prizes. And I tend to agree too, as Elmyr pointed out, some players have pumped a large amount of funds into the game to obtain the tombola items. It would seem a little unfair to them that players can now obtain them a different way without having to spend RL cash.

However, I do not see this staying like this for much longer. Soon we should be able to use them as prizes. Presumably, there will be a Xmas tombola at the end of this year again, perhaps the old items will become available again, or new items sets being created to suit our ever evolving game. Either way, I always liked changed.

Regarding the DoI, this is a no go at the moment. The only reason why we had a DoI up for grabs a few weeks back was because I offered the one I purchased as a prize. That specific week we launched an advertising campaign along with the lotto and wanted to provide exclusive prizes in the draw.

DeletedUser

What about Tombola items for the lottery, but weakened? Like the counterfeit goldens, same thing but slightly lower values....

DeletedUser8627

I don't really see a point in creating new item sets to duplicate the originals now that we have a constant flow of item sets coming into the game.

There is already some complaints about items that look the same - Flag vs Flag

DeletedUser34315

That specific week we launched an advertising campaign along with the lotto and wanted to provide exclusive prizes in the draw.

HALELUJAH!
Seriously though, that's really good news. That's how i found out about the west, was through an ad campaign. I'm glad to see they are still being done/ have started again.

DeletedUser8627

You have it wrong. We advertised the lotto via interstitial and so on. :p

DeletedUser34315

Darnit.. had me excited there...

With the profits from all these tombola holiday events (Christmas, easter, 4th of July)- are you guys running ad campaigns for the west?

DeletedUser26820

Thanks for the reply, DaTwista. I very much appreciate the Weekly Lottery and the effort that is put into it by you and your team. I also understand pumping money into campaigns and exclusive items and fairness.

So I'll kick the dog one more time: If I'm a player, and you're a moderator, PLEASE be my go-between with Inno that might allow, 3 months after the tombola has ended, for those tombola items to be offered as prizes in the Weekly Lottery.

The exclusivity and cash flow of the offering has expired when the tombola ended.
Any and all that pumped cash or participated when initially offered will not be harmed by one of those items being offered here or introduced into a world.

My Natty's Pants are not worth any less to me if a player on Arizona or Briscoe or Dakota wins a Natty's Pants via the Weekly Lottery.

Deleted User - 1802579

I've entered the weekly lotto subscription and for draw #33 I got a msg from support saying I was enrolled for that week, but for draw #34 I didn't got a msg, is this supposed to happen?

DeletedUser8627

We do not have a weekly draw #34 from player Kraaky.

What player name did you use?

DeletedUser22685

Those subscription entries will be the last ones I handle before drawing the winners, so that ticket will usually come on a Monday.