The Plan - Weekly draw rules and discussion

DeletedUser35792

now i must write to the subject
Weekly draw entry #38
and then i must write 5000$ ,10000$ or 15000$ right ?

DeletedUser22685

You'll be given a one week notice before your current subscription ends, at which point you'll be able to indicate whether you'd like a further ten weeks.

DeletedUser19518

I have sent a ticket to join weekly draw and no answer yet? Are Mods in vacations?
Nevermind enjoy your vacations as we are in same situation ;)

DeletedUser

Hello, I've sent 4 tickets to support applying for this weeks lottery (each day 1 ticket) not a single reply to any of them 4 neither I'm missing my money ingame...I can understand that support is on vacation I just hope all entries will be counted fairly as they should be :S

DeletedUser34781

it gets done... closing time isnt until sunday night i would imagine they wait for loads of accumulate then address them all. also one ticket is enough anymore they get mad :p

DeletedUser8627

Hello, I've sent 4 tickets to support applying for this weeks lottery (each day 1 ticket) not a single reply to any of them 4 neither I'm missing my money ingame...I can understand that support is on vacation I just hope all entries will be counted fairly as they should be :S

I've checked the tickets and we have yours here with us.

Do not worry, they will be processed shortly. You will be entered into the draw.

DeletedUser8627

Well what had happened was, your tickets were delegated to a mod that is not available at the moment. I've sent it to the online mod busy with tickets now.

We usually have a respond time on lotto tickets of 48 hours but all tickets are checked before the expiry, just in case we did miss one.

DeletedUser22685

I've sent 4 tickets for 4 different days, not same ticket 4 times

His point was that it's easier on the mods we have handling the lottery tickets if you enter four times in a single ticket rather than sending a new ticket every day and causing them to have to enter you separately each time. There's no advantage to staggering your entries across multiple days or any other entry strategy.