The Plan - Weekly draw rules and discussion

DeletedUser

i believe they just throw all lottery tickets on a big heap, and for instance if 400 people subscribed to the lottery

da twista gets his big paws in a big pile of 400 tickets and pulls out 8 tickets . those 8 tickets will be the winner of the steel chest and the bag with a rare product.

meaning in theory if you had entered that draw 392 times and someone else 8 times, that other person could have gotten all 8 50th spot prices(which is as likely as that my footie team will become champions this year, its not)

DeletedUser

...meaning in theory if you had entered that draw 392 times and someone else 8 times, that other person could have gotten all 8 50th spot prices(which is as likely as that my footie team will become champions this year, its not)

right there is no entry strategy just like there is no chance somebody will get all 8 50th spot places; neither will your footie team become champions this year...YET sometimes somebody manage (somehow but without strategy) to take 3 50th spot prices out of total of 9 50th spot prices plus 1 among 9 of the category prices in same draw...go figure

(still very much confused how can there be no strategy to win 50th spot price , if it's random or some other way like u "zeta" wrote well then the name every 50th entry spot is totally out of order)...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

i believe they just throw all lottery tickets on a big heap, and for instance if 400 people subscribed to the lottery

da twista gets his big paws in a big pile of 400 tickets and pulls out 8 tickets . those 8 tickets will be the winner of the steel chest and the bag with a rare product.

meaning in theory if you had entered that draw 392 times and someone else 8 times, that other person could have gotten all 8 50th spot prices(which is as likely as that my footie team will become champions this year, its not)

They're my paws, not Twista's, and we don't make a pile out of them (since we're in the 21st century), but you're correct that it's random.

right there is no entry strategy just like there is no chance somebody will get all 8 50th spot places; neither will your footie team become champions this year...YET sometimes somebody manage (somehow but without strategy) to take 3 50th spot prices out of total of 9 50th spot prices plus 1 among 9 of the category prices in same draw...go figure

When you hold a quarter of all entries, it's pretty likely that you're going to win more than one prize.

(still very much confused how can there be no strategy to win 50th spot price , if it's random or some other way like u "zeta" wrote well then the name every 50th entry spot is totally out of order)...

The list is randomised and every 50th person in the list is selected. It's technically not for every 50th entry chronologically, but there is one spot prize per 50 entries.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They're my paws, not Twista's, and we don't make a pile out of them (since we're in the 21st century), but you're correct that it's random.

but but the west but but the west and uhm is like not the 21st century! so i feel you still should make a big pile of lottery tickets and draw the winners out! like they prolly did in the old west as well!

Ripwise

So random then and random now aint the same? I mean being done manually or automated doesnt change randomness of the draw.

DeletedUser8627

There has been a slight issue with draw #41. Results will be posted tomorrow.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

DeletedUser35968

Last time(#43), there were only 3 spot winners. Doesn't that mean, participants were 199 or less?

DeletedUser35737

i participate in this week or other dont know if already over
when i know results?

DeletedUser22685

Sorry about that, it was meant to be announced yesterday that there would be a delay in the drawing this week. Personal issues have prevented me from being online much over the past week. It'll be drawn shortly.