The Plan - Weekly draw rules and discussion

DeletedUser36011

The lotto is cancelled because it is no longer serving its original design purpose ;)

DeletedUser34315

nSo9um6.png

Ripwise

:south: can any mod explain why there is no more lotto?

Lotto has been put on hold until further notice. I think its because there were less and less entries and a lot of rare items got pumped into worlds. For any detailed explanation Da Twista would be most qualified to answer.

DeletedUser

Lotto has been put on hold until further notice. I think its because there were less and less entries and a lot of rare items got pumped into worlds. For any detailed explanation Da Twista would be most qualified to answer.

Well I finally have enough money to enter so tell him to bring it back!!!

DeletedUser33353

It will be back....and reworked. Still banging out the details, so....stay tuned :)

DeletedUser8627

I have some news regarding the weekly lotto.

We will no longer run this specific lotto here on EN, however there will be a new automated lotto being set in place where you can use an in-game feature to buy tickets and prizes will automatically be sent out each week.

This feature is still in the development stage but as soon as it's done and live on our worlds, I will activate it. Shouldn't be too long from now.

DeletedUser36559

Nice, that should be better and less time-consuming aswell can't wait.

DeletedUser8627

Oh yes it will free up some time on our side. Doing lotto tickets is a tedious job but our guy that was involved in them used scripts which made life much easier. And now it will become even more easier that it's all automated.

Deleted User - 3853873

I cant wait for this,my play money will probaly always be broke buying lotto tickets rofl

DeletedUser928

Himm What ever happened to this? Sorry to revive an old topic ;) Just curious...