The Plan - Weekly draw rules and discussion

DeletedUser22685

i entered in the elite category x 19 times and i didn`t entered even in the 50 lucky player list i think this lottery is a big waste of time they should use a site that pick random names and make a video so all of us can see how players were choosen :)

You held 0.5% of all tickets and you thought you were a certainty to win something? Everyone who won can consider themselves extremely lucky, and I find your claims highly ridiculous.

DeletedUser35143

[del]he must realize that its 50th entry prize is determined when entering. of you enter spot 51-70 you dont win spot prize. thats why you have to enter by one ticket. so people cant spread chance.[/del]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

No, the list is randomised so the time you enter makes no difference. The reason we don't like multiple tickets per world is simply because it creates more work for our supporters when there are already up to a thousand tickets for us to deal with.

DeletedUser3230

For 150 entries should I not have gotten three spot prizes instead of two?

DeletedUser16008

150 entries for 2 spot prizes , id say that was unusually good fortune :D

DeletedUser

and then to think maybe 1 of the awesome prices winners just had entered 1 ticket... if i understand futu correctly saying it was a 0.5 chance with 19 entries that means there were uhm 9500 entries :D? am to lazy to count the total number of 50th spot prices

DeletedUser22685

Weekly Draw #32 has begun!

As well as the powerful Howdah Pistol, this week's prize pool also contains Harmonica's knee-breeches and General Grant's sabre. It doesn't get more swashbuckling than that!

Don't miss out on your chance to win. Remember, our draw is called weekly because it runs every week. Multiple entries are allowed and encouraged!

DeletedUser8627

Greetings!

We now offer a new service for the lotto, a subscription service to make your lives that much easier! This service will allow you to enter each week (10 consecutive weeks in a row) without having to send us a support ticket. This is just for those who would like to enter each week but sometimes forget to send in a ticket. Please note that this service for 10 consecutive week's will cost you $10 000. The entry fee funds will only be deducted within the week the lotto runs and not a lump sum when you subscribe to this service.

So how will this work?

• Firstly you will need to open a new ticket under the option "Other" titling the ticket as "Weekly Lotto Subscription".
  • A sum of $10 000 will be removed from the world you entered the ticket on.
  • In the body of the ticket, please indicate how many times you would like to enter each week. This is one set number that cannot be changed. If you for instance say two tickets per week, 2 tickets entry fees will be deducted from your account for 10 consecutive weeks.
  • If you wish to enter this service from more than one world, you will need to open a subscription ticket for each world you would like to have this service on.
  • We will automatically process your entry during the course of the week, once your entry has been processed, you will receive a closed ticket from us indicating you have been entered into the weekly draw.
  • If by some chance you do not have available funds in your bank account when we do process your entry, you automatically forfeit this service and lose the $10 000.
  • We do not offer refunds even if you cancel this service. You may cancel this service at any time by sending in a support ticket indicating you no longer wish to continue entering the weekly lotto draw.
Terms are subject to change at any time at the discretion of a Community Manager without prior warning.

Deleted User - 1802579

If you sign up for the subscription service is it still possible to buy additional tickets when you want to, for example when a week has a ton of killer prices? Or will your subscription be cancelled?

DeletedUser8627

In addition to the weekly subscription, you may still enter further if we for instance have items you want available to be won.