The Plan - Weekly draw rules and discussion

1Big Chief

Awesome Prizes :)

Quick question: Can you sign up for more than 1 group ?
If so - Does the heading change... or just say your intentions to take part in both... inside tele ?

(forgive if asked before)

DeletedUser22685

Entering into the Elite draw automatically enters you into the two lower draws as well. This has been in the first post of this thread since the very first draw.

You can enter into whatever draw you like as many times as you like, which means you can enter the Pro and/or General draws more times than you want to enter the Elite draw if you so desire, but you do not need to state specifically that you want to join all three categories if you're entering into each the same amount of times.

DeletedUser3230

So by paying only $15 000 entry fee you are entered into all three draws and you can possibly win in all three in one week. This is applied to each entry received
Does this still hold true? So if I enter the Pro I can possibly win in every category this week?

DeletedUser22685

No, you'll only be able to win in the Pro and General categories. If you join the Elite category you'll be able to win in all three categories. It's always been like this, but people still get confused or haven't noticed.

DeletedUser

yeah you do, you can also enter the 15k draw 100 times for 1.5 mil in total and be entered 100 times to all 3 draws, still knowing last advertised draw you will only will have like a 5-10% chance to win a thing

prices are quite nice though, the DOI is ofcourse smth many would like.

the howdah, tomahawhk and inno belt are rare, but aren't impossible items, so my guess is most collectors would go for the 5k category. Tutu is auctionable and i know on 3 worlds people with em where you can get 1 for a natty coat for instance. a scalp is nice rare though

last category is funnest, brown mocassins are rare, though 1 of my townie has em as well and he has no clue how lol, scarf is i believe an ancient thingy that some might already own. that weird revolver is something unique though and is i think the biggest price of this entire draw.

I think if the draw ever does another 1 with collectibles, stuff thats really rare or just non existant on .net

are reporter jacket, typewriter, dice, harmonica, frozen revolver, alien skin bracelet.... and if you need a price that everyone wants: gattling gun... its as strong as the sniper rifle on average so not disbalancing at all(as long as it just shoots once a round) but is somethig that just looks totally awesome.

PS reason i start about collectibles, is that most normal shiny's these days are very easily obtained on market, or just with bonds for steel boxes,

DeletedUser

I'm sorry but these prizes are not according to draw rules :p
DoI is worth 0$, Scalp is 10$, Moccasins are 2400$, Scarf is 2010$ and Revoler 1890 is worth more then rules says so :laugh:

$15000

1st - Item worth $15000 or more
2nd - Item worth $10000 or more
3rd - Item worth $5000 or more

$10000

1st - 2nd place prize in above
2nd - 3rd place prize in above
3rd - Item worth under $5000

$5000

1st - 2nd prize in above
2nd - 3rd prize in above
3rd - Item worth under $2500

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3230

No, you'll only be able to win in the Pro and General categories. If you join the Elite category you'll be able to win in all three categories. It's always been like this, but people still get confused or haven't noticed.
Yeah sorry got the categories wrong but my question was that you can win in all categories at once.

DeletedUser22685

yeah you do, you can also enter the 15k draw 100 times for 1.5 mil in total and be entered 100 times to all 3 draws, still knowing last advertised draw you will only will have like a 5-10% chance to win a thing

prices are quite nice though, the DOI is ofcourse smth many would like.

the howdah, tomahawhk and inno belt are rare, but aren't impossible items, so my guess is most collectors would go for the 5k category. Tutu is auctionable and i know on 3 worlds people with em where you can get 1 for a natty coat for instance. a scalp is nice rare though

last category is funnest, brown mocassins are rare, though 1 of my townie has em as well and he has no clue how lol, scarf is i believe an ancient thingy that some might already own. that weird revolver is something unique though and is i think the biggest price of this entire draw.

I think if the draw ever does another 1 with collectibles, stuff thats really rare or just non existant on .net

are reporter jacket, typewriter, dice, harmonica, frozen revolver, alien skin bracelet.... and if you need a price that everyone wants: gattling gun... its as strong as the sniper rifle on average so not disbalancing at all(as long as it just shoots once a round) but is somethig that just looks totally awesome.

PS reason i start about collectibles, is that most normal shiny's these days are very easily obtained on market, or just with bonds for steel boxes,

We can't and won't give away items that are impossible to obtain or developer items. Every item in the draw is or has been available either in chests, competitions or just random giveaways.

DeletedUser29831

We can't and won't give away items that are impossible to obtain or developer items. Every item in the draw is or has been available either in chests, competitions or just random giveaways.

Sooo, you guys could just randomly give me those things? :donkey:

Never mind, nice prizes although I would have preferred everyone had just one chance instead of as many entries as you can afford. But that is my opinion, it's not a complaint, I'm not quitting because of it and I see the reasons for the other choice. :whistle:

Harsha..

what about the scalp? - i've never heard of anyone getting it before, doesn't it fall into the same category as the frozen revolver?

DeletedUser22685

The scalp dropped from premium chests when they were first released with the 2011 Christmas shop.

Pankreas PorFavor

What happens if someone gets a non-auctionable item - and they already own one? Having 2x DoI would be, well... I don't know... cool and disappointing at the same time ;)

DeletedUser31746

I wish that you could enter at any level and not just to level 40+ because its not fair that the higher levels get something and the lower levels don't.

DeletedUser3230

I wish that you could enter at any level and not just to level 40+ because its not fair that the higher levels get something and the lower levels don't.
You can easily get to Level 40 in about a month.