P&P Please welcome the newest member of the MC hugfest..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser13388

Soon Vineyard`s and all the other MC morticians will be green ;)

Big (hug) for all the MC enemies ;)

DeletedUser

lol, Boot Hill MC has had months to try and get there, only to triple their red, and Toker Nation went red while wearing the MC mantle. But, I understand the motivation to believe in fairy tales --- damsels in distress, knights in shining armor, witches bearing gonads. ;)

DeletedUser13388

lol, Boot Hill MC has had months to try and get there, only to triple their red, and Toker Nation went red while wearing the MC mantle. But, I understand the motivation to believe in fairy tales --- damsels in distress, knights in shining armor, witches bearing gonads. ;)

Soon mate,really soon :) Remember my words ;)

DeletedUser

Okay, I think I get it. MC is like The West Extreme Makeover? The idea is to explicitly take the most god awful town you can find and try to turn it around? Is that right?

DeletedUser1105

I am doing fine so far

J Dahl stats from World 10: Won 93, Lost 51.

Losing more than a third of your duels? That is not doing fine, in my book.

And believe me, if Boot Hill, Toker and Vineyard can get into MC, there can't be much of an entry exam.

DeletedUser

*Clue for IJ

Some towns took care of business and grabbed their large fort before anyone else could.

*Clue #2 for IJ

That does not include you, sitting half a minute away from 4 towns worth of MC Duelers resting in a fort.

That does not portend good things for you.

Clue#3 for IJ

Some of those towns that took care of business and bagged their large forts have tons players who made sure they took care of personal business and leveled while building and town funding for all they were worth.

Clue#4 for IJ

These towns now have tons of level 40+ players who know how to duel, respecing into duelers, maybe fast and expensively, maybe slowly.

Clue#5 for IJ

Just like soldiers early in the game with their illusory early medal advantage...early advantages don't necessarily mean anything...

...Things turn around in a heartbeat and that adventurer you used to beat suddenly has ten levels on you and KO's you everytime and he could care less about that dueling record you compiled.

DeletedUser15169

:ph34r:Hahaha, LOL These IJ dudes really dont know what they are up against!:D

DeletedUser

I just noticed something funny while look at the top lists..

The first IJ I could find on the Dueller list is 40ish in rank..

And MC got both #1 & #2...

And IJ Said what?

DeletedUser15169

Exacly Mr Jack! Right on! As to my duels, its looks half now, and been going up fast for several weeks, do to my new equip and points!

DeletedUser1105

If all you base good duelers on is how much experience they have earned from duels, then your delusions are beyond reason.

J Dahl, let it go. Your a very poor dueler. You'd be better off respeccing for quests or some other such thing.

DeletedUser15169

Level is not my measure! We already knew about 0 motivation dueling, and I will be taking advantage of that, as soon as I have enough targets, all you guys are always cowering in the hotel or else you are already KOd...

DeletedUser1105

Get your story straight. First, Mr Jack made a post which obviously made out that being high on the experience dueling rankings was the best measure of a dueler:

The first IJ I could find on the Dueller list is 40ish in rank..

And MC got both #1 & #2...

To which you replied:

Exacly Mr Jack! Right on!

And now you say:
Level is not my measure!

Make your mind up. And a big well done for knowing about 0% motivation dueling. Very clever of you to spot that tactic, as new and secret as it is.

DeletedUser15169

Ha you think thats new? We've known about that from the start of world 10! I look at won/lost ratio! Get it?

DeletedUser

Liar!!!

I know your master Victor taught you about 0 Motivation dueling.

DeletedUser

Ha you think thats new? We've known about that from the start of world 10! I look at won/lost ratio! Get it?

LOL.. What a hypocrite.. If you looked at won/lost ratio, then why did you said "Exactly Mr. jack"??? :blink: FYI.. The duel rankings are based on experience earned from dueling, not won/lost ratio, you just opened your mouth before thinking, and when you realized your statement was noobish, you take it back, contradicted everything you said, and pretend you have already known about 0% motivation Dueling (we all know you didn't know it at first and did a little research first just to look like you already knew it.. :D

Face it dude, you got pawned.. Big time.. In game and in the forums.. :cool:

DeletedUser15169

Look here, I used to be in IRF, a little south of Boot Hill. In IRF they taught us about 0% dueling about 2 weeks after w10 started! Vic is a very good dueler in world 9 and is in world 10?

I wonder if you have tried dueling him ever? You will lose if yu do, and thats why you nevet duel him! You are scared of losing cause it will ruin your stats!

You need to try dueling somone with some meat behind them, like vic!

DeletedUser

FYI, I have fought Victor in W9.. Unlike you, I was from Mercenary Camp - MC in W10 (one of the few good towns, infact the best town in MC IMO). Not from some random unknown town.. LOL :D Great job by the way, you transferred from an "unknown" town to "farm" town.. :D

And yes, I did loose to Victor, and Im pretty sure he is better than me even at this moment, I have always said I admired Victor, and he is one of the best Soldiers, and up to now, I still think he is.. Atleast I admit it, I am not as naive as you, who thinks you can beat sdjx who is way out of your league.. :D

*Extra Extra.. This just in*

Due to j dahl's naiveness, I wanted to help him and open his eyes to the truth (that he's not as good as he thinks he is) by dueling him.. Guess what happened:

lolzd.png

I guess, he didn't want to be "spanked".. LOL.. Nice move though, It would have sucked to get your butt kicked with all the "big talk" you have been doing about here in the forums.. :D

I think I'll just farm your townmates now, No hard feelings, just to make up for the 1hr walk.. ;D

WOW.. All this "big talk" from j dahl, and all it took was one duel to shut him up.. How convenient.. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1105

J Dahl, clearly my sarcastic comment was too sophisticated for you.

Well done on finding out about a tactic two weeks into the TENTH world that has been around since the FIRST one.

DeletedUser15169

Im sorry, it was not well known until now! No has used it widely until now! And no it did not take any duels to "shut" me up! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.