P&P Please welcome the newest member of the MC hugfest..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Look who is talking, the one with the saliva stuck new MC sticker on it's forehead! LOL

1FAIL.jpg

DeletedUser16008

I see fear in the above post!
Fear of getting annihilated. :)

ohhh please sir not IJ AND GC together sir .... wheres the nearest cave :rolleyes:

Well i'll take that as an admittion Dr that IJ is now tagged to GC .... :razz:

All the rubbish thats been posted over the weeks about alliances from you guys you can now go and poke it !

IJ no longer have any credibility in the independence claim so kindly stop with the Hypocrisy you are part of the collective and it looks like you just became the no1 GC dueling town so conratulations.

How many pieces of silver did it take btw ????? :nowink:

DeletedUser

ohhh please sir not IJ AND GC together sir .... wheres the nearest cave :rolleyes:

Well i'll take that as an admittion Dr that IJ is now tagged to GC .... :razz:

I never said that! Infact you are too fearful of the nevergonnahappen alliance is that you can't stop ranting about it. :)

How many pieces of silver did it take btw ????? :nowink:
Well... at least now we know how a cheap and filthy town joins MC! :laugh:
Thanks for letting us know. :p

DeletedUser15169

Doc No and SDJX: You dont reilze that you cant hoodwink me or the MC! We know about the alliance with GC and the fort situation has confirmend that! As for all those forts you set up, how else are you supposed to defend them with 80 people? You cant, so you need an allie! Just admit it!

Vineyard will not be down long! They started low cause you attacked them cause they were a smaller town and you needed exp and points. You provoked them and thier stats got low, just like boot hills did before they got to MC, from then on it starts going up...Vineyard will be the same way, and will only get stronger as you try all these attacks in the forums.

By the way, why all this complaining? We saw you set up all those forts the next day, but no panic on our part! IJ on the other hand makes a big deal about Vineyard and panics...Dont worry, whiners lose out

DeletedUser

Well... I'm tired of saying, we are not in an alliance, believe whatever you want to believe! :nowink:

As about Boot Hill, If this is what you call going up, then I agree, Vineyard will be going up in the same way! LOL

Statistics of the town Boot Hill-MC

All duels 2388
Duels won 923
Duels lost 1465
Difference -542
Passed-out opponents 24
Passed-out members 122

DeletedUser

And you are still among the worst, and will be there till eternity! :p

DeletedUser1105

J dahl, you are too much of a fool (on the forum and especially on the game) for me to take seriously.

DeletedUser16008

Well Well Well ....

Iv'e been stating the Meaning of a Coalition for months .... Have any even bothered to accept it ? NO

So guess what ? your allied to GC Via a fort and that means also you are Allied to FoM probably the worst fighters on the face of W10 and you have the gall to comment on our MC towns ? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Infraction Junction is now part of a huge empire through affiliation .... you cant deny it nor escape it .....

Your opinion as an independent town no longer hold ANY credibility and of course that makes it all the clearer why there has been next to no criticism of GC or FoM from any of you yet tirades on the MC

Call this an open forum ??? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

From now on everyone can see where your bread is buttered whatever you may say.... I knew it would happen at some point but the hilarity of your attempt at denial is sooooo sad i almost feel sorry for you .... almost ;)

DeletedUser

George explained this point rather well, monkey leader.

Actually IJ actively recruited from the forums and had more than enough enrolled members to fill one town before the first town in world 10 was founded. The vast majority of our members are active on the forums, just not so much in these P&P threads.

Allies in terms of fort occupation and fort battles are essential to make the most of that aspect of the game, but dueling is not war, and large alliances for dueling purposes are an ill-considered blight on the game.

DeletedUser1105

We are not part of any alliance and we are certainly not allied to FOM.

From my reports:

Duel: sdjx22 vs. Maoriboy Today at 7:10 PM Duel: sdjx22 vs. Kemyx Today at 7:00 PM Duel: sdjx22 vs. Carabas Today at 10:48 AM Duel: sdjx22 vs. Maoriboy Today at 10:38 AM Duel: sdjx22 vs. Kemyx Today at 10:28 AM

Those are FOM members.

And I'd have no hesitation in dueling people from GC either, regardless of us both having a base in each other's forts.

Let me be very clear, seeing as you must have been drinking the slow juice today:

We are not allied to GC. They let us have a spot in their fort so that we have a base to attack a common enemy. We let them have a spot in our fort to return that favour. That's as far as it goes, period. There is no agreement to not duel each other, not even an agreement to not duel each others workers as we have with our other fort agreement with someone else. We do not even have a trade agreement. In fact, I have personally turned away 3 GC players who requested shopping passes before now because I had been dueled by a GC town. Not exactly an alliance, or even a coalition.

Think of it like this: They are at a bus stop. We want to catch the same bus as them, so we wait at the same stop. It doesn't make us best friends.

DeletedUser

EM!
Are you aware you are trying to reason with a brick??? LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We are not part of any alliance and we are certainly not allied to FOM.

From my reports:

Duel: sdjx22 vs. Maoriboy Today at 7:10 PM Duel: sdjx22 vs. Kemyx Today at 7:00 PM Duel: sdjx22 vs. Carabas Today at 10:48 AM Duel: sdjx22 vs. Maoriboy Today at 10:38 AM Duel: sdjx22 vs. Kemyx Today at 10:28 AM

Those are FOM members.

And I'd have no hesitation in dueling people from GC either, regardless of us both having a base in each other's forts.

Let me be very clear, seeing as you must have been drinking the slow juice today:

We are not allied to GC. They let us have a spot in their fort so that we have a base to attack a common enemy. We let them have a spot in our fort to return that favour. That's as far as it goes, period. There is no agreement to not duel each other, not even an agreement to not duel each others workers as we have with our other fort agreement with someone else. We do not even have a trade agreement. In fact, I have personally turned away 3 GC players who requested shopping passes before now because I had been dueled by a GC town. Not exactly an alliance, or even a coalition.

Think of it like this: They are at a bus stop. We want to catch the same bus as them, so we wait at the same stop. It doesn't make us best friends.

Why do you even better?

The MC's only idea of an alliance is a massive-coalition who have to obey the same rules. New towns are to be assimilated as soon as possible.

I can already see Victor's, the monkey leader response:
"lulz yuo is same fort yu is allinze like us!! lolllzzz yuo jus like uss loll!!!"tries to post a picture but fails" lolllz yuo is lierz!"

Or something to this extent.

DeletedUser16008

Awww Toko ... not slipping into your usual tirade of name calling are you ??? Go on give us a Kiss honey .....

IJ is firmly tied to GC .... END OF !......

Now why don't you guys go out and play in your sand pits theres good little boys ...

DeletedUser

Your tape got stuck!
Maybe Toko will help you by posting what he always posts to get you going. :D

DeletedUser

Awww Toko ... not slipping into your usual tirade of name calling are you ??? Go on give us a Kiss honey .....

IJ is firmly tied to GC .... END OF !......

Now why don't you guys go out and play in your sand pits theres good little boys ...

"lulz yuo is same fort yu is allinze like us!! lolllzzz yuo jus like uss loll!!!"tries to post a picture but fails" lolllz yuo is lierz!"

I was pretty close:cool:

DeletedUser1105

And MC is firmly tied to the many garbage towns they recruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.