P&P Please welcome the newest member of the MC hugfest..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

2 towns attacking 1 town what else do you think would happen.

Not much of a fight there. :eek:hmy:

You say its a Vineyard Extension P&P but to me your having a go at MC as a whole not just Vineyard. :razz:

I know Vineyards Mortician will change into the green.

We like all these thread about MC and there towns it shows that we are getting to you. :laugh:

LOL.. 2 towns attacking one? FYI, Vineyard Extension is allied with Arsenal FC.. So that's a fair 2 vs 2, unless you think that the quality of players in IJ+ are better? ;)

And oh, just incase you forgot MC has about a dozen of towns.. So it's the whole MC hugfest against two IJ towns.. :)

And yes this is a Vineyard Extension P&P it's just a coincidence that just like any other town IJ+ has spanked, they came crying for help and MC welcomed them with open arms.. :)

DeletedUser

Funny thing is...Vineyard is the only MC town in this County, other than the Fort Sponsored by MC which happens to be right next to us...and IJ...
(And for those of you who couldn't figure out why Staind felt the need to flame...its a direct result of him being concerned about the MC being on his doorstep.)

Where's the flame in it? I just merely stated FACTS.. And oh, i love MC at my doorstep, I always get free exp and cash.. Want reports? :cool:

Absolutely nothing. But we have been able to build this town living under the shadow of IJ and IJ2 for quite awhile now, and I don't feel like we're doing too badly. Especially since they don't go by the ol' "don't attack workers" mentality. (Not complaining, simply saying)

You were just farm grounds for us, we were concentrating more on MC towns, but now that you're a part of MC you literally put a bulls eye on your heads.. :)

And if your definition of not doing too badly is having most members passed out and most are too low level to be dueled, Then I don't know what doing badly is.. :p :)

At the moment, I can't even duel anyone from your town.. Good job! LOL :D

24418997.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I said "County", not "World 10". Everyone and everything seems to be a hefty stone-throw away from us up here. Especially slogging away by mule.

My count was a response to the post above yours, to be precise.. this one:
Of the 15 MC towns that I counted only 5 had red stats. And alot of those 5 were very close to being green.

Absolutely nothing. But we have been able to build this town living under the shadow of IJ and IJ2 for quite awhile now, and I don't feel like we're doing too badly. Especially since they don't go by the ol' "don't attack workers" mentality. (Not complaining, simply saying)

Don't forget, we also helped you advertise for you town in the forums, and rarely attacked you back then. ;)
Well.. we wanted you to grow in numbers as it was getting tiring for us to travel all the way to boot hill and toker nation, as the MC bums were too afraid to come to IJ+ and attack us.

DeletedUser

Doctor No, you may have counted 4 pages and found 7, but I counted 1 page and found 5. So out of 4 pages of MC towns, you found 7 reds? Isnt that pro-MC? Or are we not understanding each other?

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Of the 15 MC towns that I counted only 5 had red stats. And alot of those 5 were very close to being green.

Here's the one's I like to visit:
Boot Hill: -538
Band of Brothers: -418
Band of Brothers2: -352
Toker Nation: -396
Martonici: -17

I counted 1 page and found 8 and most of them aren't close. MC towns don't fill 4 pages either.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

To think that MC was hoping that Vineyards Mort would soon turn green.. LOL

It looks like it's getting even worse than before.. XD

DeletedUser16008

To think that MC was hoping that Vineyards Mort would soon turn green.. LOL

It looks like it's getting even worse than before.. XD

'funny looks like they Ko'd the same extra 2 as you there... and it's only a town half as full as IJ... :nowink:

And ooo look 15 more losses on the main mort... i could and do that in a mornings work in IJ alone.

Wassa matter ? ....getting a bit antsy that someone is actually trying to stop your pathetic easy target bullying... ? funs over boys the worlds growing up slowly but surely i promise towns will remember your relentless bullying and lack of ability and interest in spreading it around rather than preying on only the weak... it is the sign of a bunch of cowards.

Why don't you try a developed MC town for a change and see what happens :laugh:

After all now you've crawled through the gutter to GC you might as well put the Tattoo on your town too

Infraction Junction - GC :laugh::laugh::laugh:

You have sold out !!! Independent my ass:razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"there"???
Where?

Please forgive gaffey.

You see, he didn't have time to plagiarize someone yet, so he just posted by himself ---> resulting, of course, in the above terrible, barely comprehensible post.

DeletedUser

Does it really surprise anyone that Vineyard joined MC?
No one in World 10 could possibly want to rally against IJ+ more than the town who has battled them since the beginning.

*Bawww* All you want, IJ+, the winds of change are a-blowin'.

DeletedUser1105

It doesn't surprise me that Vineyard wanted to join the MC, no. Why not? You get a load of towns to fight your battles for you, so good on you.

It surprises me (and it really shouldn't by now) that the MC would have you - they really are hunting in the sewers for recruits these days.

Not at all Mr.Chuck, we welcome wars and attacks. That's how we play the game - we provoke people and so are not surprised when some of them try to repay the favour - that's how we like it. The more duels the better, in our eyes.

It's funny how mouthy people get as soon as they join the MC. Vineyard has been a farm for IJ, and will continue to be so no matter what alliance you ***** yourself out to.

[spoil]Posts by Mr.Chuck before joining MC - 0[/spoil]

DeletedUser16008

So you are denying the fact you have Allied with GC ?????? ohhh come onnnn ... for once in your life admit it.

DeletedUser1105

Yes, I completely and one hundred percent deny that.

We have NOT allied with GC. We have no NAP in place, we don't even have trade agreements. We are just assisting one another at the current time. We have a spot in one of their forts, and we returned the favour by giving them one in ours. At no point has this become an official alliance - it is just two towns helping each other by providing a base for the others to use if need be.

DeletedUser

[spoil]Posts by Mr.Chuck before joining MC - 0[/spoil]

LOL! MC tag is acting as RedBull for Vineyard, Giving them the strength to talk to us!
Well done MC, You picked up a sewer rat and turned it into a warrior. :laugh:

rat_warrior_by_emir0.jpg

DeletedUser

LOL! MC tag is acting as RedBull for Vineyard, Giving them the strength to talk to us!
Well done MC, You picked up a sewer rat and turned it into a warrior. :laugh:

Or perhaps something relevant to my interests finally came up on the forum? :blink:

DeletedUser14793

We have NOT allied with GC. We have no NAP in place, we don't even have trade agreements. We are just assisting one another at the current time. We have a spot in one of their forts, and we returned the favour by giving them one in ours. At no point has this become an official alliance - it is just two towns helping each other by providing a base for the others to use if need be.

i believe that is called a alliance

DeletedUser16008

Well excuse me madam but in my book and 99% of others you do not ever invite another into your fort that is not in fact some kind of Allie.

Face it you've sold out... bought the T shirt and now joined the ranks of the GC Alliance :razz:

Congratulations IJ you are exactly the same as all the rest :laugh:

Hilarious to see you trying desperately to say otherwise, you really are too much :nowink:

Status
Not open for further replies.