P&P Please welcome the newest member of the MC hugfest..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

*Drum Roll*

Vineyard Extension has now joined the MC hugfest.. Reason? Maybe they got tired of getting passed out day after day... :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1105

Honestly, who is recruiting towns to MC? Just what is the criteria?

Check out Graveyard, I mean Vineyard, Extension's mortician:

It's not exactly screaming 'excellence' at anyone, is it?

DeletedUser

Honestly, who is recruiting towns to MC? Just what is the criteria?

Check out Graveyard, I mean Vineyard, Extension's mortician:

It's not exactly screaming 'excellence' at anyone, is it?

Exactly what i've been wondering about.. I mean, is there really no criteria for joining MC? Oh wait there is, you just need to be a pawn for them and allow them to manipulate you for their own purposes.. :)

DeletedUser

Funny, considering how many towns are in MC that we got a specific mention and our own thread...
...location, location, location. :)

DeletedUser

No offense to anyone or any coalition out there . . . coming from an independent player and town.

But from what I can see, it seems that most of the coalitions all have a couple good towns but a lot of them have been accepting a lot of mediocre or bad towns so they can have pure numbers. I know part of it is a strategy that perhaps these towns will be good at some point down the road and these coalitions would rather take the chance now before another coalition has a chance.

I am not sure if this happens in every new world (I assume something like this always happens, are we on the extreme end of it though?) and it feels like at some point these bad towns are going to come back to bite by failing completely or getting kicked/leaving the coalition.

When thinking of games like this, one would think that these large coalitions would have a major advantage and better mortician stats than independent towns, but that isn't the case in world 10. They do have the forts right now but a lot of that is a handful or fully upgraded or near fully upgraded towns taking over a lot of forts to help their smaller coalition allies. This spreads resources thin and if something were to happen like what just happened in world 9 (20 fort battles in one day) could any coalition really defend all their forts at once?

It could get very interesting down the road.

DeletedUser

Funny, considering how many towns are in MC that we got a specific mention and our own thread...
...location, location, location. :)

Funny how you guys don't seem to understand what P&P means.. :) Yep you got your own thread, in the P&P section that is.. :cool:

And oh, please read the title, of course you get a specific mention since you are the newest member of the MC Hugfest... Duh -_-

No offense to anyone or any coalition out there . . . coming from an independent player and town.

But from what I can see, it seems that most of the coalitions all have a couple good towns but a lot of them have been accepting a lot of mediocre or bad towns so they can have pure numbers. I know part of it is a strategy that perhaps these towns will be good at some point down the road and these coalitions would rather take the chance now before another coalition has a chance.

I am not sure if this happens in every new world (I assume something like this always happens, are we on the extreme end of it though?) and it feels like at some point these bad towns are going to come back to bite by failing completely or getting kicked/leaving the coalition.

When thinking of games like this, one would think that these large coalitions would have a major advantage and better mortician stats than independent towns, but that isn't the case in world 10. They do have the forts right now but a lot of that is a handful or fully upgraded or near fully upgraded towns taking over a lot of forts to help their smaller coalition allies. This spreads resources thin and if something were to happen like what just happened in world 9 (20 fort battles in one day) could any coalition really defend all their forts at once?

It could get very interesting down the road.

Very well said pal.. :) I just highlighted the things that are happening now at this very moment with Graveyard, errr.. Vineyard Extension joining the hugfest.. :cool:

P.S.
Normally, I would duel theses newly hugged towns by the MC, but in this case I can't since many of their members are either too low for me to duel, while most of them are either hiding or passed out.. No one can be dueled at the moment, Check their saloon and see for your self.. :p In fact, I just dueled one of them and guess what? "The duel could not take place because they left this town" sheeesh.. /piff

Wow.. I was about to go to sleep right now, when I checked my W10 character to que some jobs, I just noticed that an almighty dueler (their top dueler that is) of Vineyard Extension dueled me... It's amazing how much damage he did.. I mean, how could someone at level 38 with a dueling level of 51 do only 1 damage (i repeat 1 damage).. And Im only at level 31.. :D Amazing! :D

DeletedUser13484

Exactly what i've been wondering about.. I mean, is there really no criteria for joining MC? Oh wait there is, you just need to be a pawn for them and allow them to manipulate you for their own purposes.. :)

@gaffey: LOL.. you lil devil you, pointing at others.. :razz: Seriously though, this is the Vineyard Extension P&P, so what you're showing us is certainly not appropriate here.. and none of our concern of course.. :)

2 towns attacking 1 town what else do you think would happen.

Not much of a fight there. :eek:hmy:

You say its a Vineyard Extension P&P but to me your having a go at MC as a whole not just Vineyard. :razz:

I know Vineyards Mortician will change into the green.

We like all these thread about MC and there towns it shows that we are getting to you. :laugh:

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
2 towns attacking 1 town what else do you think would happen.

Not much of a fight there. :eek:hmy:

Since when has not having enough players been an excuse?
There's reasons why people don't want to join them.

DeletedUser

2 towns attacking 1 town what else do you think would happen. Not much of a fight there. :eek:hmy:
Actually, it's pretty much just been one of the IJ towns. The other is focused elsewhere. As to them putting up a fight, or their numbers improving, yeah that's not going to happen, and I'm sure you know that.

We like all these thread about MC and there towns it shows that we are getting to you. :laugh:
Umm, no... it's kind of ridiculous right now that MC is adopting all these towns that most deem as feeding troughs. Rather counter-productive if you ask me, a sort of Jerry's Kids scene.

Anyway, I'm done with this subject, enjoy your burden.

DeletedUser

Funny how you guys don't seem to understand what P&P means.. :) Yep you got your own thread, in the P&P section that is.. :cool:

And out of the 14 threads marked p&p...we're the only "new member of MC" thread.

And oh, please read the title, of course you get a specific mention since you are the newest member of the MC Hugfest... Duh -_-

...yet I repeat myself.
Location, location, location...

DeletedUser14793

if Infraction Junction is too stupid to realize why this town became MC and why there Morticain stats will increase then thats too bad for them.

oh ya, and .. location, location, location.

DeletedUser

Its going to be funny to watch MC crumble from the inside out.

DeletedUser

You obviously haven't been paying attention. This just got brought up as an amusing point because this is one of ~many~ MC towns within easy striking distance for us. You can't spit without hitting some farm town with MC in the name. The idea that this is a tactical benefit is ridiculous.

DeletedUser

I know Vineyards Mortician will change into the green.

Yeah.. The same way all the other MC towns' morticians have changed into green, or maybe the devs are going to swap the winning and losing color? :laugh:

I think you also must be knowing that tooth fairies exist!

DeletedUser

Of the 15 MC towns that I counted only 5 had red stats. And alot of those 5 were very close to being green.

DeletedUser

Funny thing is...Vineyard is the only MC town in this County, other than the Fort Sponsored by MC which happens to be right next to us...and IJ...
(And for those of you who couldn't figure out why Staind felt the need to flame...its a direct result of him being concerned about the MC being on his doorstep.)

DeletedUser

I counted 7 in the first four pages of the town ranking.. then realized what I was doing, and stopped immediately.

DeletedUser

Funny thing is...Vineyard is the only MC town in this County, other than the Fort Sponsored by MC which happens to be right next to us...and IJ...
(And for those of you who couldn't figure out why Staind felt the need to flame...its a direct result of him being concerned about the MC being on his doorstep.)

IJ will simply keep on farming you, like they did before you joined MC. What do you think is gonna change?:huh:

DeletedUser

I counted 7 in the first four pages of the town ranking.. then realized what I was doing, and stopped immediately.

I said "County", not "World 10". Everyone and everything seems to be a hefty stone-throw away from us up here. Especially slogging away by mule.

IJ will simply keep on farming you, like they did before you joined MC. What do you think is gonna change?:huh:
Absolutely nothing. But we have been able to build this town living under the shadow of IJ and IJ2 for quite awhile now, and I don't feel like we're doing too badly. Especially since they don't go by the ol' "don't attack workers" mentality. (Not complaining, simply saying)

DeletedUser

Just check and we have 7 red mortician town, 13 green mortician town in the top 100 town

Status
Not open for further replies.