P&P Please welcome the newest member of the MC hugfest..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

What has happened to the world 10 forums?????

"my dad can beat up your dad"
"I am smarter than you"
"I have more friends than you do"

"my gf is hotter than your gf"

"I am stronger and better and bigger and have more allies than you at an online game"

Can't we all just get along?

*starts singing Kum Bay Ya*

DeletedUser

There is a clear, in fact glaring, differentiation between those who we befriend due to mutual interests and strengths, and those who join a large group because they're unable to stand up on their own two feet.

Oh, and Mr.Chuck, you can hardly say that your town stood up against IJ. Us parking you in a barn and routinely pulling on your teets is a far cry from resistance.

But, far be it from me to point out the obvious. :blink:

DeletedUser

Oh, and Mr.Chuck, you can hardly say that your town stood up against IJ. Us parking you in a barn and routinely pulling on your teets is a far cry from resistance.

...so you're better than us based on...? Mort stats?...I don't think anyone from Vineyard ever claimed to be a great dueler...certainly not me, but we did fight tooth and nail to build ourselves a respectable community while under the constant bombardment from IJ+, and in my eyes thats a win.

....But, far be it from me to understand the dynamics of this game outside of dueling. ;)

There is a clear, in fact glaring, differentiation between those who we befriend due to mutual interests and strengths, and those who join a large group because they're unable to stand up on their own two feet.

Sorry...which one of these categories does Vineyard fall under?
"Mutual interest" for our joining MC was the mutual dislike for IJ+...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15169

Ok so Vineyard tried to resist, can we agree on that? And they have been doing an admirable job of it too...
We will help them get even more resistance going too! Since we are both on the same page now there is no problem...:indian: Now as far as taking me seriously, I seriously dont care if you do or not, thats up to you, but like ive said before, you can hoodwink me!

DeletedUser16008

Aww come on hells if you want to see a real beating look at FoM HQ I don't think Vineyard has done badly at all considering the experience most of IJ has and size of town.

Not to mention getting hit on on the way past by all those visitors to IJ... i'll hold my hands up and admit I was one of those at some point in the past.

By the way where can i get some of those little rubber things they put ON those teets ? i figure i pull so many of them i should at least give something back to the community ;)

DeletedUser

No J dahl, we cannot agree on that. Vineyard has been a faltering amalgamation of people joining and quitting, moving to towns where their teets are not being routinely manhandled. There is virtually no resistance. And Victor, we never went full-scale on Vineyard. We merely milked them occasionally. A full-scale war is far more intense and something never warranted for the likes of Vineyard.

And Mr.Chuck, you really don't have a leg to stand on. I can't recall the last time you were in that town, hiding as you do sans residency. As to GC and IJ, we have no alliance. A request was made to occupy a nearby fort, in exchange for occupancy in a faraway fort.

There seems to be a misnomer, that IJ must fight with moral/ethical handicaps merely because we are willing and able to point out the, "Oh MC, save us from the big, bad IJ". I think it's weak. Boot Hill joined MC because they acted like prepubescent juveniles, pissing in their shorts and then showing no class whatsoever by violating an alliance in w5, dueling sdjx22 in that world in revenge for sdjx22 dueling in w10. That was so classless, I was disappointed to see MC accept such garbage into their ranks. Prior to that point, I was intrigued by MC. Since then, MC has adopted more and more weak-willed and unscrupulous player groups. Does it matter to me? No, but having a poor choice of friends is definitely nothing to brag about.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No J dahl, we cannot agree on that. Vineyard has been a faltering amalgamation of people joining and quitting, moving to towns where their teets are not being routinely manhandled. There is virtually no resistance. And Victor, we never went full-scale on Vineyard. We merely milked them occasionally. A full-scale war is far more intense and something never warranted for the likes of Vineyard..

WoW! I dont know where you get your information from, but you should check them again and maybe give them a slap?
There havent been many joining and leaving VineyardExtension AT ALL!
There have been 1 that have left and joined another town, and you know who I am talking about, and this way of leaving is a disrespecting way of doing so on...
So that player is banlisted by many right now, not that the player Im talking about care since the ego he got now is way above the sky..

Also the thing said in here about us being hit by IJ, and run crying to MC, we werent running to MC at all tbh.
I received a Message from THEM, and we had negotiations, and we join them out of pure hate for IJ because of several attacks from both IJ & IJ2, wich also was a lie from those who said that it was mainly IJ2 that attacked Vineyard and not both towns..
Both towns have attacked all the time, so they both have made their impact in the Mortician...

Now saying that we havent stood up against IJ would also be a complete Lie..
IJ is masters at attacking Builders, wich i think is against all moral and respect.
Not whining about it though, cause thats life, but if I was a dueller, I would rather have the fun of maybe trying to hit the best person I could and create a ego boost there instead of attacking weak builders that do everything they can to build the town and not duel much.

but these are just my words, so bring on the flamefest on me, cause it seems like that is all this topic is anyway...

DeletedUser15169

You guys in IJ! YOU NEED TO GET YOUR FACTS STREIGHT! We also know that big ego guy we had to get rid of in Boot Hill was from you too! All these people in IJ have a HUGE ego, and want to bully all the other towns around them, that is why they have no friends in their sector! I wouldt blame Vineyard at all for joining! I would have done the same in their circumctances!

DeletedUser

lol, the ol', "they're attacking our workers" whine. Jack, I duel everyone in your town, and so does everyone else. Still, most of your residents are workers or adventurers, so not much choice on what to hit. But, whatever, I must be bored to argue dueling tactics with a worker. ;)

And J dahl, you have no idea who are our friends. As to ego, yep, huge as a house, and it all fits nicely in a streamlined team. You, on the other hand, one of the whiniest duelers I ever met. In fact, it was your big mouth after being passed out, on two separate occasions, that motivated us to pound Boot Hill into pulp. So, just zip it before you embarrass yourself further, or do you really want me to point out Boot Hill's grossly pathetic dueling stats?

DeletedUser

lol, the ol', "they're attacking our workers" whine. Jack, I duel everyone in your town, and so does everyone else. Still, most of your residents are workers or adventurers, so not much choice on what to hit. But, whatever, I must be bored to argue dueling tactics with a worker. ;)

hehe, jupp, I brought out the Ol' "They Are attacking our workers" whine ;)
But I tried to hide it atleast..
but like I also said, thats life, and you are true that our town mostly consist of workers and adventurers, but you shouldnt have that much problem finding duellers and soldiers also..

And I must be very bored to even write in this topic at all :razz:

:blink:

DeletedUser15169

And J dahl, you have no idea who are our friends. As to ego, yep, huge as a house, and it all fits nicely in a streamlined team. You, on the other hand, one of the whiniest duelers I ever met. In fact, it was your big mouth after being passed out, on two separate occasions, that motivated us to pound Boot Hill into pulp. So, just zip it before you embarrass yourself further, or do you really want me to point out Boot Hill's grossly pathetic dueling stats?

LOL! I complained about your unprovoked attacks on workers not me! I am doing fine so far...LOL says it all...

DeletedUser

Oh, BTW, if this is a Hugfest, where is my hug?:dry:

Gave it to you ingame:

18489859.png

DeletedUser15169

Yeah, I woonder if anyone is paying attention to the game anymore?
Ok Hellstomm that makes you a great target for some more duelers...coming your way!

DeletedUser

You'll note that no one is arguing that Vinyard Extension isn't horrible, that there aren't a bunch of horrible MC towns, or that MC has any sort of criteria whatsoever for accepting towns into their alliance based on quality.

DeletedUser15169

Are you sure you have the right information on the requirments for joining MC? It is actually a fairly grilling process! I assume you have never tried to join MC so you might not know much about it? Maybe do some research before you say stuff like that! :laugh::ph34r::rolleyes::huh:;)

DeletedUser

Oh, I haven't the slightest idea. I'm just postulating based on the answer to the following questions.

1) Is Vineyard Extension horrible?

2) Was Vineyard Extension accepted into MC?

DeletedUser

Are you sure you have the right information on the requirments for joining MC? It is actually a fairly grilling process!
Indeed, it doesn't take a Ouija board to speak to the dead in this case. The fairly grilling process is getting your ass beat by other towns, having plenty of skillz in whining, and finally, a fine-tuned ability to beg for membership. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.