P&P Please welcome the newest member of the MC hugfest..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Why the hell i am wasting my time to travel to IJ,when 4/5 of them are KO-ed....
Come on mates,let someone for me pls...I want to hug some of them too.. :D

They will be waiting with open arms for you Dragon. You can put 'em back to bed when they awake :ph34r:

DeletedUser

quite truth, 4/5 of both IJ were Kod
As is MARATONCI-MC, Bold Folks-MC, VineyardExtension MC and Destiny-MC. I counted 35 passed out in our towns, 62 passed out in adjacent MC towns. So yep, we're definitely taking hits, and dishing 'em out twice as hard. ;)

Oh, and to add to this list, MC is allied with PoW, BA, a THP town, and a few other neighboring alliances, increasing our opposition well beyond 15+ towns. So, really, don't give MC credit for all this. There are plenty of other towns in their bully network that deserve credit. lol

DeletedUser

Why the hell i am wasting my time to travel to IJ,when 4/5 of them are KO-ed....
Come on mates,let someone for me pls...I want to hug some of them too.. :D

Really now? Please post screen shots if what you say is true.. :)

Want me to post the screenies of your newest hugmates, Vineyard Extension? Last I check only 2 of them can be dueled, the rest are either low leveled or passed out (I wonder who was responsible for that? Oh wait, we were) :cool:

DeletedUser13484

As is MARATONCI-MC, Bold Folks-MC, VineyardExtension MC and Destiny-MC. I counted 35 passed out in our towns, 62 passed out in adjacent MC towns. So yep, we're definitely taking hits, and dishing 'em out twice as hard. ;)

Oh, and to add to this list, MC is allied with PoW, BA, a THP town, and a few other neighboring alliances, increasing our opposition well beyond 15+ towns. So, really, don't give MC credit for all this. There are plenty of other towns in their bully network that deserve credit. lol

Where do you get your imformation from PoW and BA arent allied with the MC as a whole only 1 or 2 towns. Them allies was make near the start of world 10.

I bet you didnt KO all of the members as there is other town dueling them too. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser13484

Want me to post the screenies of your newest hugmates, Vineyard Extension? Last I check only 2 of them can be dueled, the rest are either low leveled or passed out (I wonder who was responsible for that? Oh wait, we were) :cool:

as you wish

003a353a272520the2520west2520252.png

003a283a532520the2520west2520252.png

003a313a402520the2520west2520252.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13388

4/5 of you were KO-ed.But nvm.Imo you jealous,cause noone is hugging you.Np,i am lovely guy with a big heart and will give you a hug tomorrow ;)

DeletedUser

I want a hug.. Too bad Im townless right now as I am shopping.. Btw, I noticed in the screenshot that I was 'duelable'.. wonder why no one noticed me.. Staind hate you.. Staind angry.. :)

Btw, only 17 out of 28 Members of IJ were KO'ed, So I wouldn't really call that 4/5.. unless you have a hard time with numbers? :razz:

DeletedUser13484

I want a hug.. Too bad Im townless right now as I am shopping.. Btw, I noticed in the screenshot that I was 'duelable'.. wonder why no one noticed me.. Staind hate you.. Staind angry.. :)

Btw, only 17 out of 28 Members of IJ were KO'ed, So I wouldn't really call that 4/5.. unless you have a hard time with numbers? :razz:

They might not think your worth dueling :razz:

DeletedUser

Oh Staind..
Forgot to say this, but thank you for the Hugfest, really nice of you :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Oh Staind..
Forgot to say this, but thank you for the Hugfest, really nice of you :rolleyes:

Finally someone credits the thread starter.. LOL :D

what took you so long? after a couple of pages in this thread, you only managed to think of me now? Im dissapointed.. Now go to your room and face the wall! :D

DeletedUser

Finally someone credits the thread starter.. LOL :D

what took you so long? after a couple of pages in this thread, you only managed to think of me now? Im dissapointed.. Now go to your room and face the wall! :D

Yeh Sorry about that, I joined this thread so late :p
but you needed some dedication for a nice thread

DeletedUser13388

Can you pls explain me,how you can count,how many KO-ed members you have ?

Ohhh you are so BUSTED :ph34r:

DeletedUser

that is so fail i burst out laughing.

{massive sarcasm}yeah you are right, you know more than hellstrom. theres no way possible he could have looked at the saloon of his town using its id and some javacript. and forget about looking at the other IJ, i mean he would never know to click on it.

then theres the whole problem of adding them all together, which hellstrom could never do. {/massive sarcasm}

DeletedUser

that is so fail i burst out laughing.

{massive sarcasm}yeah you are right, you know more than hellstrom. theres no way possible he could have looked at the saloon of his town using its id and some javacript. and forget about looking at the other IJ, i mean he would never know to click on it.

then theres the whole problem of adding them all together, which hellstrom could never do. {/massive sarcasm}

Hellstromm has clearly been using hakczzz!!! ban himz!!!:eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

Sorry didnt mean to break your pacemaker :laugh:

When im up that end i will duel you so you dont feel left out ;)

Sure thing man.. If I loose, then i loose... no excuses here.. After all don't have that much tactics.. :razz:

[sarcasm]How was he able to check the town and add those stats? It's impossible! Maybe Hellstromm is using his mod status to do so.. I say we protest against him.. ban him![/sarcasm]

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

DeletedUser

Here is my hug staind ;)

Hope you are satisfied now :D (hug)

LOL.. That was after 3 people dueled me..

No excuses on my part though.. You beat me fair and squre.. Even if I had full HP you would have beaten me still.. Good job! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.