P&P Please welcome the newest member of the MC hugfest..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Im sorry, it was not well known until now! No has used it widely until now!

Well, it was not well know to you - with that I can agree.

Anyone who's not a noob was well aware of this method long before this world opened up though.

DeletedUser

Just a thought to ponder upon..

- Adventurers bring money to the town
- Workers build the town
while
- Soldiers and Duelers are suppose to Defend the town...

As far as Boot Hill goes, their Soldier (j dahl) and dueler (fozzy4u) are the first ones to abandon their town when they saw a raid coming.. j dahl quickly left his town after seeing me and nashy camping, while fozzy4u immediately ducked into the hotel.. This really says much about the quality of players.. Great job guys! really brave! -_-

DeletedUser

But apparently they are still better than IJ+ who are basically the devils spawn and only good for kicking.........oops, what`s this?......a telegram

.j dahl On 11/4/09 at 5:09 PM Are you shopping or did you leave your old town? If you want a better one, we could use more good workers like you :) Let me know what you need :)

J Dahl
What I need is to be in a town without hypocrites and fools so I`m happy to stay where I am thanks.

DeletedUser13484

Are we posting telegrams now :unsure:

We dont need to know about telgrams what people have sent you :razz:

DeletedUser15169

Whatever! If you noticed I left the town so I could go help out someone else, I wasnt even looking at who was in town at the time, I would have been leaving at that exact time anyway...Same story when I came to town over there in IJ. All your guys my level hid in the hotel!

DeletedUser1105

j dahl, I very much doubt anyone has ever hidden in a hotel from you.

DeletedUser

Whatever! If you noticed I left the town so I could go help out someone else, I wasnt even looking at who was in town at the time, I would have been leaving at that exact time anyway...Same story when I came to town over there in IJ. All your guys my level hid in the hotel!

Your level? By 'level' do you mean your character level? Which is 20+ right?

Or did you mean your ability in game? If so, then you're on the same level as a worker, infact I think some IJ+ workers are better than you.. LOL.. :D

DeletedUser

Are we posting telegrams now :unsure:

We dont need to know about telgrams what people have sent you :razz:

If they concern the topic at hand then relevant communications are perfectly valid.

This brave soldier from Vineyard Extension has stated quite categorically how little he thinks of members of IJ

All these people in IJ have a HUGE ego, and want to bully all the other towns around them, that is why they have no friends in their sector!

all you guys are always cowering in the hotel or else you are already KOd...
So why would he want one of them in his town contaminating it`s purity with their egotistical cowardice?
And why would he make what could be mistaken as an offer of a bribe to get them there?

Let me know what you need :)
(although how you actually could bribe someone in this game I don`t know)

This just shows the kind of person you allow in your alliance/empire and you should really try to contain some of them as it sheds a bad light on your whole organisation when you appear to support everything they say.

Some of your guys are pretty damn good but others let the whole side down and that is the problem with big alliances, you have no control over them and fail to remember they also present the public face of MC.
There have been calls for statistics in this thread and statistically speaking, the more bad towns you adopt the more bad players you get.

The point of this is that whilst MC as an idea may be fine the MC as an entity is not. Domination by means of numerical superiority can never be better than the power of the individual towns standing up and being counted.

And I will let the man himself close this post
Ok.....but like ive said before, you can hoodwink me!

DeletedUser15169

has anyone remebered that when I came into town today, all the reamaning builders, quickly hid in the hotel? Also everyone else, including sdjx is hiding now from some other guys coming over! :blink:

DeletedUser

to be honest... if any mid level players appeared to be hiding it could have been because I was running around up there the last two days as well. I'm not certain anyone was "hiding" per se though. I wouldn't blame builders for hiding anyways, it would be when duelers and soldiers hide. (although again I don't blame people for hiding if the attacker is 20 levels higher then they are) yes yes I'm a bully.

DeletedUser

j-dahl.png

Really, do we need to discuss this further?

DeletedUser15169

:laugh:So, whats the big issue with that?:rolleyes: :unsure: Last time I checked, a WHOLE LOT of guys in IJ were already KOd too, four of them directly resulting from me! So what ive given out at least 8 KOs to you guys since I last got KOd?!?!? If you couldnt KO me faster than you did, there has to be a problem:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok so im KO now cause I made the mistake of dueling the wrong person for my last duel of the day, but why is that a big issue?:rolleyes::unsure:

That is the first time Ive done that and it is also the last. The next time I get KOd, it will because I have had several people come duel me in a coordinated attack or somthing...:indian:

Again, welcome to the MC. You represent them quite well. Their standards are clearly sky high. :rolleyes: I think we can consider this discussion ended.

DeletedUser

has anyone remebered that when I came into town today, all the reamaning builders, quickly hid in the hotel? Also everyone else, including sdjx is hiding now from some other guys coming over! :blink:

Duel: j dahl vs. godsarseii Today at 5:15 PM

j dahl passes out. godsarseii wins the duel, gains 25 experience points and steals $9 from j dahl.

`nuff said

DeletedUser

hehe, pwned by a worker (when j dahl was attacking, no less). Can j dahl embarrass himself any further? Stay tuned. ;)

DeletedUser

:laugh:So, whats the big issue with that?:rolleyes: :unsure: Last time I checked, a WHOLE LOT of guys in IJ were already KOd too, four of them directly resulting from me! So what ive given out at least 8 KOs to you guys since I last got KOd?!?!? If you couldnt KO me faster than you did, there has to be a problem:p
What's the big issue? Well let me check, first you brag about not attacking builders, then you wondered why builders hide when attacked, then you brag about 4 duels against builders, after that you got KO'ed by a builder.. Amazing aye?

All those big talk from you, yet you did nothing but duel ONLY builders of IJ+ and even got KO'ed by one.. LOL.. What a funny guy :D:razz::laugh:

Can j dahl embarrass himself any further? ;)

Seriously now, can you? :)

j dahl should be promoted to the official poster boy for MC from now on.. You are the epitome of the 'MC Farm Towns' :)

DeletedUser1105

j dahl, you need to be ver clear. Being asleep does not mean someone is hiding. Yesterday, I did a few duels and built a fort. Then I slept for short while because I needed energy (what with the fort taking 80). Then I headed home (a 4 hour journey), banked, went to an MC town and dueled til I had no energy (with no sleep inbetween). Then I slept overnight, and I've been 'awake' since about 5am this morning, and won't be asleep fr another twenty minutes.

When have I hidden?

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
nashy19 wins the duel, gains 10 experience points and steals $502 from Klam fyr.

I love you too.

DeletedUser13388

Why the hell i am wasting my time to travel to IJ,when 4/5 of them are KO-ed....
Come on mates,let someone for me pls...I want to hug some of them too.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.