Mafia: Round 3 (REDUX)

DeletedUser

- Mafia kills Denisero - she was a villager.
- The Seer reveals the identity of Gem - she is a villager.

DeletedUser

You all are going to lose again. Go Mafia Go! Muwahahahahahahaha

DeletedUser

I vote for Zortar. The reason it took so long for for the mafia to choose a victim is because Zortar did not visit the forums. He is the only person not to have been on the forums in the time between Divests last 2 posts other than Jazzycakes, who still hasn't.
Logically therefore the mafia waited for Zortar to cast his vote - he must be mafia. Also Jazzy has not been online since the last votes closed - she must be a villager.

DeletedUser

I vote George be the leader of us Villagers.
That's some superb logic GH. Why would they kill Denisero though? She voted for David, who they knew was a villager....hmmmm

1) Denisero DEAD
2) David Shofield DEAD
3) Zortar Probable Mafiosa
4) George Hurst If Zortar is Mafia then GH is defo Villager.
5) Dazzy Honest Villager
6) JazzyCakes MIA
7) Jordon987 No idea
8) anhlong1122 No idea
9) Gem Villager
10) johannmaximus Negative views...possible Mafiosa
11) Darknoon5 No idea

DeletedUser

I vote for Zortar. The reason it took so long for for the mafia to choose a victim is because Zortar did not visit the forums. He is the only person not to have been on the forums in the time between Divests last 2 posts other than Jazzycakes, who still hasn't.
Logically therefore the mafia waited for Zortar to cast his vote - he must be mafia. Also Jazzy has not been online since the last votes closed - she must be a villager.

You sure the mafia wasn't waiting for Jazzy? Anyhow, I have been sick the last few days and have been holed up in my room. Just ask the barkeeper, unless you don't trust him either.

DeletedUser13682

10) johannmaximus Negative views...possible Mafiosa

Negative views? Didn't you hear my optimistic posts about not killing the seer, and the song, 'Always look on the bright side of life?' Get your facts straight!

DeletedUser

Negative views? Didn't you hear my optimistic posts about not killing the seer, and the song, 'Always look on the bright side of life?' Get your facts straight!

The problem is he isn't going on FACTS. From the getgo he has had it in for a few people, me included. Based on what?

Think of this fellow villagers, IF you are an innocent villager, would you go running around pointing your finger calling people Mafia without any real proof? From Dazzy's very first post he has claimed to know who was Mafia, now how would he know this without being Mafia himself?

DeletedUser

From Dazzy's very first post he has claimed to know who was Mafia, now how would he know this without being Mafia himself?

What?
lol

Just because George has caught you out, do not go casting the finger at somebody vocal like myself who only has one aim in the game...to find the Mafiosa and win it for the Villagers.

I vote for Zortar.

DeletedUser13682

You did call me negative, when I was obviously positive, but for now, I'll wait.

DeletedUser

What?
lol

Just because George has caught you out, do not go casting the finger at somebody vocal like myself who only has one aim in the game...to find the Mafiosa and win it for the Villagers.

I vote for Zortar.

Who pointed the finger first?

Your very first post this round:

Ye divest...random my butt :sad:

Right fellow villagers, looks like we gotta do all the work again while those sneaks, sneak about........

1) Denisero - First to post so in the eyes of most...defo Mafiosa
2) David Shofield - 2 votes in and really up against it :laugh:
3) Zortar - Could he be Mafiosa 2 games running?
4) George Hurst - Votes for no reason....Possible Mafiosa.
5) Dazzy - 100% villager
6) JazzyCakes - Girl friend of the organiser, one to watch for sure...50/50
7) Jordon987 - No posts yet
8) anhlong1122 - ditto
9) Gem - Ditto but not unusual
10) johannmaximus - Quick to support Zortar and Denisero...could we have the 3 already?
11) Darknoon5 - No post yet

Your 2nd post this round:

It's just a running list buddy, like thinking out loud. It will chop and change as I become more sure as too who are the Mafiosa.

1) Denisero -Very, VERY quiet.... :unsure:
2) David Shofield - Look for the random voters who use david as cover.
3) Zortar - Have it on good authority that he was Mafia last game so how random are the selections? Although I may just vote for him for the love.
4) George Hurst - Maybe him and David are Multis?
5) Dazzy - Would like to lead the Village.
6) JazzyCakes - Girl friend of the organiser, one to watch for sure...50/50
7) Jordon987 - STILL no posts yet. READ THE OP!
8) anhlong1122 - DITTO
9) Gem - No bothered....then voted....then changed. Peculiar behavior from somebody of such standing. Deliberate play? I think so. :dry:
10) johannmaximus - No real ideas posted but still voted.
11) Darknoon5 - Jumped to Davids defence. If David is Mafiosa then so is Darknoon5

I vote for GEM and I urge my fellow villagers to follow me.

Since you like to point fingers soo much.....DAZZY is mafia and must go. Let him live and watch mafia win AGAIN!!!

DeletedUser8950

Idk whether to choose Dazzy or Zortar...though my gut feeling says Zortar, so I'll vote for Zortar.

DeletedUser

Here is some ghostly advice: Who would kill Denisero? They would have to know she is smart to not kill anyone else, so who would kill her? Any arguements? Any agreements?

Ok, lets put ourselves in the position of a Mafioso, lets look at it like Denisero is smart; Take out the smart, leave the lambs for the voting slaughter.

1) Denisero=DECEASED villager
2) David Schofield=DECEASED villager
3) Zortar=Confirmed Mafia, CAN BE USED AS INFORMANT! CHANGE YOUR VOTES! DO NOT LYNCH ZOTAR!
4) George Hurst~Knows Denisero well. Knows she is smart, George Mafioso!
5) Dazzy~talks too much... Mafia... Blames Denisero for quietness, Now Denisero IS quiet, Dazzy MAFIOSO!
6) JazzyCakes~MIA at times of the hits
7) Jordon987~Possible Seer; Sits on sidelines, then again, may be the quiet mafioso...
8) anhlong1122~Villager or Mafia
9) Gem=VILLAGER
10) johannmaximus~Villager or Mafia
11) Darknoon5~
Possible villager, Seer mabey.

Call me Kasper the deadtective ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13682

Since Jazzy hasn't posted at all, that means one of two things. One, she's a villager, since she wasn't here when the killing took place, and she's not the seer, since they gave us information, or Two, she's mafia and is only communicating to other mafia through PMs, and is trying to make us think she is a villager. But we know that Gem is a villager, so she is safe, until the mafia kill her for an easy kill, and decrease our chances. :( But I vote for Zortar. Sorry. Kasper the deadtective has a point. You will be lynched next.

DeletedUser

Or it means that since Jazzy is Divest's real life girlfriend that she could have confirmed the mafia choice or Seer information with him in person. The first round dragged on forever, the mafia may have made their choice days ago and were only waiting for Zortar to confirm the final decision.

By the way Johann, if you don't put your choice in bold it don't count.

DeletedUser

Or it means that since Jazzy is Divest's real life girlfriend that she could have confirmed the mafia choice or Seer information with him in person. The first round dragged on forever, the mafia may have made their choice days ago and were only waiting for Zortar to confirm the final decision.

True, Jazzy may be an important person, Seer or Mafia, but we, meaning you guys, the living villagers, can't take her out yet, we need information and evidence to hold her accountable for deaths or proof that she is a seer, she IS divests girlfriend, so she Probably can communicate with him Off fourm, so there is some evidence against her, but, who would she kill? I don't know her well enough to assume that she would kill off the smart first if she is mafioso, but she is probably a key player in this round, and she may mean life or death of the villagers, so we need to keep her alive for as long as we can, she may be our only hope to figuring out the grand scheme to this round. We have limited time, so good luck!

~Deadtective Kasper Schofield~

DeletedUser

Seeing as how I'm pretty much as good as dead, and there is nothing in the rules that says I can't rat the mafia out...............

Dee, you were NOT the one that was suppose to die last night. You can believe me or not, but we have a rouge mafia member. This person was out voted 2 to 1 yet they gave divest Dee's name WITHOUT the knowledge of the other Mafia members.

From the start of the round he has been playing thinking of only himself and not the team. I also have reason to believe that he has been in contact with the other villagers, as he was last round 3 before to was killed due to the Mod's computer crashing.

Like I stated earlier, I have been sick the last few days. However I don't feel this would of changed things. I strongly believe that Dee would still be dead because oif this person's interest in only themself and not the rest of the mafia team.

You guys are being played as puppets, he's pulling your strings and guiding who gets lynched.

*Hangs head and heads to the gallows*

DeletedUser

He just confessed, I vote Zortar

I reckon Dazzy is mafia though. Through Zortars hints.

Dazzy must be the rogue one, as Dee argued with him earlier so she was taken out

DeletedUser

Well that pretty much confirms who I think another mafia member is. I have my suspicions on the 3rd. Probably a good thing they killed me then.

Edit: And no Gem, I don't know if Jazzy is or not but that isn't who I think Zortar is talking about.

DeletedUser

He just confessed, I vote Zortar

I reckon Jazzy is mafia though. Through Zortars hints.

Jazzy must be the rogue one, as Dee argued with him earlier so she was taken out

Gem dear read through all the posts again....... It's not Jazzy.

Dee I think you are on the right track, too bad you're dead.....

David..... You're dead too but on the right track.