Mafia: Round 3 (REDUX)

DeletedUser

I don't believe that if you don't post you are drawing attention to yourself. It might just be that you go to sleep, then all the action happens :p

That's the case with me, anyway.

Don't sleep :p

DeletedUser13682

Dazzy has the right idea with the chart, but I think that he makes decisions too quickly. And they are the first people that I've seen who haven't made votes on the first round that just said a random name. My vote still stands as no one at the moment.

DeletedUser

Just over 24 hours left, people...

Or maybe just under, I don't even know anymore.

Anyways, I'm not going to be able to update this until about 4 or 5 o'clock tomorrow, so you're going to have a little bit of extra time.

Bear in mind, you people who are going to sit on the fence -- If a consensus isn't met, I'm going to hang a random person and odds are since there's more villagers than mafia, it's going to be a villager. I know the odds of you figuring out who is mafia is about the same odds, but I figure the death blow would feel better if it wasn't just random. Aside from that, there's the more obvious if you don't vote, the random person I choose to lynch could be you.

DeletedUser

Vote Tally:

David Schofield (2) - Denisero, George Hurst
Gem (1) - Zortar

[spoil]Yet-To-Vote (8) - David Schofield, Dazzy, JazzyCakes, Jordon987, anhlong1122, Gem, johannmaximus, Darknoon5[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Okay, I am going to vote for David simply because I can't make a decision and nobody is posting.

DeletedUser

Vote Tally:

David Schofield (3) - Denisero, George Hurst, Gem
Gem (1) - Zortar

[spoil]Yet-To-Vote (7) - David Schofield, Dazzy, JazzyCakes, Jordon987, anhlong1122, johannmaximus, Darknoon5[/spoil]

Don't forget to bold your selection!

DeletedUser

Actually, I am going to change my vote.

It's going to be completely random: johannmaximus

DeletedUser

Vote Tally:

David Schofield (2) - Denisero, George Hurst
Gem (1) - Zortar
johannmaximus (1) - Gem

[spoil]Yet-To-Vote (7) - David Schofield, Dazzy, JazzyCakes, Jordon987, anhlong1122, johannmaximus, Darknoon5[/spoil]

DeletedUser13682

So far, the person with the most votes is David, so I vote for David Schofield, and that is my vote until someone else needs one vote to get pushed to the hangmans noose.

DeletedUser

Vote Tally:

David Schofield (3) - Denisero, johannmaximus, George Hurst
Gem (2) - Zortar, David Schofield
johannmaximus (1) - Gem

[spoil]Yet-To-Vote (5) - Dazzy, JazzyCakes, Jordon987, anhlong1122, Darknoon5[/spoil]

Don't forget to make your votes bold. Any vote that isn't bold from here on out won't be counted.

DeletedUser

Dazzy has the right idea with the chart, but I think that he makes decisions too quickly. And they are the first people that I've seen who haven't made votes on the first round that just said a random name. My vote still stands as no one at the moment.

It's just a running list buddy, like thinking out loud. It will chop and change as I become more sure as too who are the Mafiosa.

1) Denisero -Very, VERY quiet.... :unsure:
2) David Shofield - Look for the random voters who use david as cover.
3) Zortar - Have it on good authority that he was Mafia last game so how random are the selections? Although I may just vote for him for the love.
4) George Hurst - Maybe him and David are Multis?
5) Dazzy - Would like to lead the Village.
6) JazzyCakes - Girl friend of the organiser, one to watch for sure...50/50
7) Jordon987 - STILL no posts yet. READ THE OP!
8) anhlong1122 - DITTO
9) Gem - No bothered....then voted....then changed. Peculiar behavior from somebody of such standing. Deliberate play? I think so. :dry:
10) johannmaximus - No real ideas posted but still voted.
11) Darknoon5 - Jumped to Davids defence. If David is Mafiosa then so is Darknoon5

I vote for GEM and I urge my fellow villagers to follow me.

DeletedUser3717

I vote for David Schoelfield so that nobody gets kille off for no reasons by The random pick

DeletedUser

Vote Tally:

David Schofield (4) - Denisero, johannmaximus, George Hurst, Jordon987
Gem (3) - Zortar, David Schofield, Dazzy
johannmaximus (1) - Gem

[spoil]Yet-To-Vote (3) - JazzyCakes, anhlong1122, Darknoon5[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I've been quiet today because I'm ill. Haven't really been online much at all today. Anyways, I'm keeping my vote at David. 6 votes is majority, he only needs 2 more. If someone has to go the first round and we don't really have a good reason to kill anybody off yet then I might as well pick the person I least would like to share a village with.

Now I'm off to chug more medicine and possibly pass back out again.

DeletedUser

I can't decide! I hope it gets easier after this one. :p However, i vote for Denisero. Sick hmm? =_=

DeletedUser

well
sr, my internet line have some problem i now i can get back online
after lose half a hour to read all the above post, i vote for David Shofield.

DeletedUser

To all those voting for me, I urge you to change as I am just a confused villager who is trying to pick up the rules, as I was killed off eary last time.

As I said, I wasn't sure who to vote for and did not want to side with the majority as I felt mean.