Mafia: Round 3 (REDUX)

DeletedUser

Gem dear read through all the posts again....... It's not Jazzy.

Dee I think you are on the right track, too bad you're dead.....

David..... You're dead too but on the right track.

Sorry, I meant Dazzy. Got the name wrong.

DeletedUser

Zortar this round, Dazzy next I say villagers!

*pitchforks at the ready*

Now we just need a third!

DeletedUser13682

Wait, Zortar confessed? This is a first. I have not seen this before! I double vote Zortar, though I only get one vote.

DeletedUser

WAIT!

We cannot kill Zotar just yet! Since he is Mafia, we are going to need an Informant. So far he has given us good information, and we need to keep his info going. If the other two Mafia notice he is still alive, then they will try to hit HIM which will buy us some time! We need to look through the posts and find the Puppeteer, who is pulling the strings and leading our people to the slaughter!

DO NOT VOTE FOR ZOTAR! GIVE IT SOME THOUGHT! HE CAN HELP US! WE NEED TO FIND THE PUPPETEER AND LYNCH THEM!

Now lets think, who is guiding us to vote out people, Zotar is obviously against his own Mafia, so we need to have him work with us. Dazzy may be a puppeteer, along with George Hearst who both started with voting for Zotar, there are no rules that say a Mafia cannot vote for a Mafia, and no rules say Mafia cannot hit Mafia, so we need an Informant!

Keep Zotar alive, use him as bait and as a spy, then we take out the other two mafia! Change your votes if you have to, we need a strategy, and we need Zotar ALIVE for this to work!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Denisero, I want the side of good to win, in my eyes its the villagers regardless of wether or not they voted me to die, the Villagers have an asset to use against the Mafia, and that is Zotar, I say "We" Because I am still a villager, just a dead villager. So, "we" need to win this thing, the villagers side needs a fighting chance, and I am trying to give it to them, and the winning chance is Zotar. He confessed to his crimes, which is very honorable, so If we don't lynch him, the Mafia will.

DeletedUser

lmao :laugh:

Zortar the Immature (as we shall call him from now on) has indeed betrayed the Mafiosa code.

Because of the inactivity and inablility to grasp the game rules of the other Mafia, Divest was instructed, by me, to kill Denisero unless he heard from Zortar and the other Mafia before the deadline. They did not and Denisero was chosen.

When George Hurst brilliantly deducted that Zortar must be Mafia I telegrammed him and told him that because he had made a mistake and been caught, we should use him as cover for ourselves. Zortar unfortunately is no where near man enough to take this onboard and would rather rat out his Mafiosa cohorts than use this opportunity to give us a stronger stance.

A classic case of self rather than team.

Oh well. Pity, because I was rather enjoying it and has some more tricks up my sleeve.

:sad:

DeletedUser

Well lovely. Mafia just lost then. Since 2 of you are outed there is no way Mafia will ever win. Good job villagers!

DeletedUser

The puppeteers were George Hurst and Dazzy!
We already knew Dazzy, but George...

Damn I'm Good!:laugh:

DeletedUser

Read again. George isn't mafia. No, you are not good. I also find it funny Dazzy says Zortar's self above team when Zortar already said someone else was chosen to die but Dazzy went rogue and chose me. Hmmm, interesting. Could it be because of the w3 incident? Why would you choose me if someone else had been decided on beforehand?

DeletedUser

Read again. George isn't mafia. No, you are not good. I also find it funny Dazzy says Zortar's self above team when Zortar already said someone else was chosen to die but Dazzy went rogue and chose me. Hmmm, interesting. Could it be because of the w3 incident? Why would you choose me if someone else had been decided on beforehand?

Aww... Well, Im still good :p

So, that leaves us with one final person who is infact Mafia... Who is it...

Jordan
Jazzy
Darknoon
Anhlong
Johann

My bet is on Jazzy, i guess. Dazzy says inactive, so, Dazzy, Jazzy and Zotar.

DeletedUser

Could it be because of the w3 incident? Why would you choose me if someone else had been decided on beforehand?

Don't flatter yourself deary. It has nothing to do with what goes on else where.

NOBODY HAD DECIDED BEFOREHAND, did you read the post? The other 2 mafia were MIA.

You are active and influential, why would we not kill you?

DeletedUser

Nice. Another game of Mafia completely self destructs. I had hoped that after Sam Solo's suicide in game no.2 we could have worked out how to play...

Sorry Divest, it looks like a fun game, but apparently it requires a little more maturity to play it than we can reliably muster on these forums. Game 1 woked fine, except for the Mafia getting lucky first round, but the last two have been pretty pathetic.

DeletedUser

lmao :laugh:

Zortar the Immature (as we shall call him from now on) has indeed betrayed the Mafiosa code.

Because of the inactivity and inablility to grasp the game rules of the other Mafia, Divest was instructed, by me, to kill Denisero unless he heard from Zortar and the other Mafia before the deadline. They did not and Denisero was chosen.

When George Hurst brilliantly deducted that Zortar must be Mafia I telegrammed him and told him that because he had made a mistake and been caught, we should use him as cover for ourselves. Zortar unfortunately is no where near man enough to take this onboard and would rather rat out his Mafiosa cohorts than use this opportunity to give us a stronger stance.

A classic case of self rather than team.

Oh well. Pity, because I was rather enjoying it and has some more tricks up my sleeve.

:sad:

You're the one that was ratting out your own team mate from the start. As for my vote, you were told my vote
post_old.gif
Yesterday, 10:50 PM and Divest's post didn't come until...
post_old.gif
Today, 09:38 AM. so either YOU told divest's we didn't vote or you didn't tell him whom we were really voting for.

Now you resort to name calling because you got ratted out after ratting your own member out.

Why did I rat you out? Because you wanted all the glory, You can deny it all you want, but I think after you got rid of me you were going to rat out the 3rd member. You wanted to puppet master your way to the end. Now you're mad because that won't happen.

Say what you want now to try and save your skin, but all people have to do is go back and read your posts again and they'll see how you have been playing everyone.

DeletedUser

Its a pity that Dazzy so readilly gave up, this game is about decite, not everyone-confess-at-the-same-time. Zotar gave the game an edge of excitement, and Dazzy took it away. So, Dazzy is leading me to know that Clowns aren't funny or exciting, they have weak wills and they ruin games. Now I know what NOT to get my kids for their birthday party 10 years from now...

(Edit: Now its blue)

DeletedUser13682

Blue David.

I'm confused now. Who do I vote for? Dazzy the clown, or Zortar the snitch?

DeletedUser

i have check som page above this and ask my self: Where is Divest?
we still need a man to sum up the thread

DeletedUser

It doesn't matter. Game is over. All the mafia were exposed. Well first Zortar exposed Dazzy then Dazzy exposed Jazzy. It's all done. Mafia can't win.