Mafia: Round 3 (REDUX)

DeletedUser3717

No, Divest is waiting fro all of us to make a vote, Otherwise somebody can get picked randomly to die, We need everyone to vote.

DeletedUser

David S already has the majority vote, but I imagine Divest is otherwise occupied, making the most of his weekend. I am sure the game will progress quite smoothly, but don't expect much from Divest on saturday nights, he has better things to do!

I really doubt David is mafia, but I'll let my vote stand anyway. My main suspects based on the first round are Dee, Darknoon5 and Gem, but I have been wrong every other time, so that probably doesn't count for much...

DeletedUser13682

Poor David (unless he is mafia). It will suck if we kill the seer again. *Hopes and prays that David isn't the seer.

DeletedUser

(Sorry about the mini-vacation, guys. Last night was the 4th of July, so you can imagine where I was.)

David Schofield has been lynched. Unfortunatley, he was just a common villager!

That would conclude the day time phase, thus moving on to night time. Mafia, reach a consensus and shoot me a PM.

1) Denisero
2) David Schofield - Lynched
3) Zortar
4) George Hurst
5) Dazzy
6) JazzyCakes
7) Jordon987
8) anhlong1122
9) Gem
10) johannmaximus
11) Darknoon5

DeletedUser

that sucks. I still don't have a clue who might be mafia etc

Well maybe we will think about our votes next time instead of just going with the flow for absolutely no game reason whatsoever.

:sad:

btw...not a dig at you personally Gem.

DeletedUser

We'll have to see what the mafia do in this next 48 hours I guess. That might be a sure sign.

It's hard when everyone is so quiet though!

DeletedUser13682

Dazzy, we have no information in the first round. At least we didn't kill the seer first round like the first two games.

DeletedUser13682

Some things in life are bad
They can really make you mad
Other things just make you swear and curse
When you're chewing on life's gristle
Don't grumble, give a whistle
And this'll help things turn out for the best
And Always look on the bright side of life!

DeletedUser

Mafia, I'm still waiting on a target from you guys. You have a little less than 24 hours left and if I don't see anything tomorrow, you're going to forfeit your hit.

DeletedUser

This is te ghost of David:

Nice one guys, lynch a villager, ehh, you would have done the same last time too... Hey, this gives me an Idea, I should be villager everytime, that would give people and extra day, am I right?
But you guys would NEVER vote me off three times in a row, right? :nowink: