Mafia: Round 3 (REDUX)

DeletedUser

Sorry king david, Darknoon gets priority because he was part of the other Mafia 3 game that tanked. I'll be sure to give you priority for the next round though, just shoot me a PM.

That being said, we have all the slots filled! I will PM you all your roles once I figure them out and we will begin the first round of play!

DeletedUser

You awaken abruptly from your sleep. At first thought, you're a bit disoriented but then you realize you're in your bed and everything is okay. You rush to get out of bed and open your window -- the sounds of birds chirping and voices echoing in the courtyard greet you alongside a fresh gust of air. You are late. Today is the day you are going to give your testimony to the rest of the village.

You quickly brush your teeth, change into your day clothes, and rush out the door. As you arrive in the courtyard you hear the villagers talking. Apparently, he is suspected of being a mafioso.
You are prepared to give the speech of a lifetime...

(Day time phase is in effect. 48 hours to reach a consensus. Go!)

DeletedUser

(No, what's the point if everyone knows it's random? Everyone can choose their own random name. This is round 3, everyone should know the deal by now.)

DeletedUser

Then I vote David Schofield just so I can put his posts on ignore.

DeletedUser

I vote Gem

First for leaving me bootless

second for being too quiet the last 2 rounds. You can't trust someone that hardly ever posts.
Third she looked at me funny this morning. :dry:

DeletedUser13682

I'll wait to vote, so this guy can see who is who. But I applaud Denisero and Zortar for having reasons to vote other than random vote.

DeletedUser

Vote Tally:

David Schofield (1) - Denisero
Gem (1) - Zortar
[spoil]Yet-To-Vote (9) - David Schofield, George Hurst, Dazzy, JazzyCakes, Jordon987, anhlong1122, Gem, johannmaximus, Darknoon5[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I vote to lynch David Schofield.
I have no real reason to suspect him of being mafia yet, just taking advantage of the situation to try and kill someone I don't particularly want to share a village with.;)

Anyone else have deja vu?

DeletedUser

Vote Tally:

David Schofield (2) - Denisero, George Hurst
Gem (1) - Zortar

[spoil]Yet-To-Vote (8) - David Schofield, Dazzy, JazzyCakes, Jordon987, anhlong1122, Gem, johannmaximus, Darknoon5[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have no real reason to vote anyone off yet other than just immature hatred, but, I will vote for who I have to, eventually...

DeletedUser

Ye divest...random my butt :sad:

Right fellow villagers, looks like we gotta do all the work again while those sneaks, sneak about........

1) Denisero - First to post so in the eyes of most...defo Mafiosa
2) David Shofield - 2 votes in and really up against it :laugh:
3) Zortar - Could he be Mafiosa 2 games running?
4) George Hurst - Votes for no reason....Possible Mafiosa.
5) Dazzy - 100% villager
6) JazzyCakes - Girl friend of the organiser, one to watch for sure...50/50
7) Jordon987 - No posts yet
8) anhlong1122 - ditto
9) Gem - Ditto but not unusual
10) johannmaximus - Quick to support Zortar and Denisero...could we have the 3 already?
11) Darknoon5 - No post yet

DeletedUser

I was thinking the same about Deni and Zortar but wanted to wait around and see what other people had to say first. As for me, being the gf of the moderator has nothing do with me being a villager or not. :p These roles are picked random remember.

DeletedUser

It's always hard voting the first round. I am going to wait until more posts...

I'm sorry for being so quiet! I think I am on a different time zone. Will try and post more in future :)

DeletedUser8950

Aww comeon guys, don't start picking on David straight away both times.
I'll decide later

DeletedUser

Ye divest...random my butt :sad:

Right fellow villagers, looks like we gotta do all the work again while those sneaks, sneak about........

1) Denisero - First to post so in the eyes of most...defo Mafiosa
2) David Shofield - 2 votes in and really up against it :laugh:
3) Zortar - Could he be Mafiosa 2 games running?
4) George Hurst - Votes for no reason....Possible Mafiosa.
5) Dazzy - Quick to call everyone out and CLAIM without proof who is Mafiosa.
6) JazzyCakes - Girl friend of the organiser, one to watch for sure...50/50
7) Jordon987 - No posts yet
8) anhlong1122 - ditto
9) Gem - Ditto but not unusual
10) johannmaximus - Quick to support Zortar and Denisero...could we have the 3 already?
11) Darknoon5 - No post yet

Do you really want to go down this road again?

You had no proof last round what I was and I never revealed who I was, and here you are pointing fingers again based on nothing.

I just MAY have to change my vote...... :dry:

DeletedUser

Little slow today fellow villagers....come on. Remember, those that do not post are drawing attention to themselves! :dry:

Zortar, what's the chance of you being Mafiosa twice in a row? Although I am keeping a copy of all your posts...just in case ;)

What does the village say?

DeletedUser

I don't believe that if you don't post you are drawing attention to yourself. It might just be that you go to sleep, then all the action happens :p

That's the case with me, anyway.