Mafia Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser13682

LET GEM JOIN! LET GEM JOIN! *forms 100,000 strong picket line for the advancement of sam's replacement with gem*

DeletedUser

If Gem joins then I will replace my vote with my previous vote, I think. I don't know what to do anymore.

DeletedUser

Sorry guys, no replacements. Sam Solo has committed suicide as far as I'm concerned.

The villagers have gathered to decide the fate of one of their own. Anhlong1122 notices Sam Solo is suspiciously missing. The villagers head to Sam Solo's cabin. The door is slightly ajar. Iggyberto says "Well I guess we should go inside and see if he is alright". Jordon987 says he will go with Iggy.

Iggyberto pushes open the door all the way. A scream rips through the air as Jordon987, shocked by the sight, can not believe the horrible sight in front of his eyes.

Sam Solo is hanging from a beam in the ceiling, a chair knocked over under his dangling feet. A note is neatly tucked into his shirt pocket. It reads:

"I could not take the pressure anymore. Everyone in this village is paranoid and suspicious of everyone else. I fear even my psychic abilities will not be able to save an innocent life, let alone my own. It would just be a matter of time before I would stand accused. Better to end my life now in my own way than allow my psychic abilities to fail me or have friends and neighbors hang an innocent man and live with that guilt forever. Goodbye cruel world....Sam Solo"

Sam Solo was the Seer.

As night falls over the village, everyone retreats back to their homes shaken by this turn of events. You make your way back to your home to make an attempt at sleeping.

Good
Villagers: 7/7
Seer: 0/1
Bad
Mafia: 3/3

It is now the night phase. Mafia please choose your target and notify me of your decision. You have 24 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dang you Sam Solo! You have ruined the game for everyone. I hope you are proud of yourself.

DeletedUser

Our seer committed suicide? Once again we lose the seer first round, I just hope we manage to lynch a mafioso next round, or this will end as quickly and as badly as the last game.

DeletedUser

You awaken in the morning to the commotion of yelling. You've woken up late again, but for some reason you think it's for the better. There was another murder last night. The mafia have struck again. It seems this time they've organized and killed Ahnlong1122, an innocent villager. His body was found in his bed, throat slashed from ear to ear with a horse head laying next to him.

Between the suicide of the seer and an innocent villager being killed in the night, it isn't looking too promising for the villagers. The mafia is definitely ahead of the curve. The villagers are discouraged and feeling hopeless. Paranoia is running rampant.

As you head down to the courtyard it becomes very apparent that you are going to be the prime suspect this morning. Talking degrades into whispering as you make your way to the angry mob... if you didn't know any better it's as if the village suspected you of being part of the mafia. You knew you had to give the speech of your life.

Good
Villagers: 6/7
Seer: 0/1
Bad
Mafia: 3/3

Daytime is in effect. I will be gone from Sunday afternoon until Tuesday evening. This will extend daytime a full extra day unless a decision is reached by the villagers on who to hang within the next 20 hours or so.

1. Divest
2. Johannmaximus
3. Darknoon5
4. Artemis Gordon
5. Nakshtra
6. Iggyberto
7. George Hurst
8. James the Hunter
9. Jordon987
10. Sam Solo
11. Anhlong1122

DeletedUser

That wasn't much of a break from voting. Ahnlong1122 was one of the few people I hadn't considered seriously as a suspected mafia member yet.

DeletedUser8950

That wasn't much of a break from voting. Ahnlong1122 was one of the few people I hadn't considered seriously as a suspected mafia member yet.
Yeah.
We'll just have to wait and see what happens and hope the mafia reveal themselves, or the village is screwed.

DeletedUser

For now I'm going to tentatively vote for Nakshtra this time. That's who the latest victim had voted for, and I can't see any other reason for him being killed off.

DeletedUser8950

I'd go for Artemis Gordon, who I feel is too aggressive, but instead I'll go with Jordon987. Sorry, but you seemed to eager to vote off someone because they were too eager to vote off someone else, and they turned out to be innocent!
I always seem to end up voting Jordon lmao

DeletedUser

I'm not aggressive! I just want to make sure that I'm not the last person to vote and kill off an innocent person. This way I have plenty of time to change my garbled mind. That really doesn't make sense, does it? :blink:

DeletedUser

"i did think that i will be kill soon, but who are u, are u scared of me so that u choose me" Anhlong's last word

DeletedUser

I think we all kind of expect to get killed off right away. After having 3 out of 4 females in the mafia last time, I figured I might go first just because I was the only female this time (I think I am anyway, sorry if I missed someone else in the crowd).

DeletedUser

Where is Jaba to carbon freeze solo so everyone can see his twisted, pained face?

DeletedUser

Ok, ok, ok!!! I had enough "curse sam solo" this and "darn you sam solo" that

if i come back to the game, will you please stop?
I beg you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.