Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Vote Tally
Divest (2) - Nakshtra, George Hurst
Artemis Gordon (1) - Johannmaximus
Johannmaximus (1) - Artemis Gordon
Nakshtra (4) - Divest, Iggyberto, Darknoon5, Anhlong1122

DeletedUser

i m not a mafia and tat u will know if u lynch me(kinda obvious now)...but ya i dun think it was by any means bad reasoning....i stick to wat i said..its up to u to decide to lynch me or mafias...for 1 needed to start wid some reason..i did wid mah own reasoning....neva mind...u will all understand this only when i will be lynched....if my lynching opens u all's eyes..i wud be happy to be hanged.....

DeletedUser

That's ok Gem, we probably would have lynched you right away again anyway.

DeletedUser

This is harder for me than I thought it would be. I hate seeing anyone be the first one out and have to miss the whole thing. Maybe I should vote for myself instead. :blink: Lucky for Johann that I'm not very persuasive.

DeletedUser3717

I votefor Johanmaximus, He seemed pretty eager to want Artemis out, Perhaps to eager..

DeletedUser

the mafia always want others be hanged, the villagers is not
i m confusing

DeletedUser

Vote Tally
Divest (2) - Nakshtra, George Hurst
Artemis Gordon (1) - Johannmaximus
Johannmaximus (2) - Artemis Gordon, Jordon987
Nakshtra (4) - Divest, Iggyberto, Darknoon5, Anhlong1122

There are still 35 hours left. Plenty of time for anything to happen. Still 2 players that haven't voted at all yet.

DeletedUser

I shall go majority for my vote for now. I vote Nakshtra. As other people have said, if evidence comes up that proves his innocence, then I shall take my vote out and change it.

DeletedUser

well, we can either all vote one way and take someone out with no evidence whatsoever, or we can all abstain from voting and let someone get it randomly. Odds are, no matter what, that an innocent is going to die.

DeletedUser

well, we can either all vote one way and take someone out with no evidence whatsoever, or we can all abstain from voting and let someone get it randomly. Odds are, no matter what, that an innocent is going to die.
That's an interesting theory, and I was thinking along similar lines last time, but the problem there is that if you can't see how everyone votes, you won't get any hints as to who is the mafia. At the moment if we manage to lynch a mafia, we can rule out the people who voted for them as suspects, or if we notice 3 people voting together in a bloc, that looks suspicious.
I was hoping to see something here when I logged on now that would help me make up my mind, but I still have no clue who is what at this stage, I'll leave my vote as it is for now.

DeletedUser

I quit. This is just too confusing and brain-boggling for me to keep up with.

Peace! :)

DeletedUser

Sam, that really sucks. I mean, you signed up, at least finish the game. It is confusing for everyone. That is what this game is all about, confusion. I change my vote to Sam since he is gonna screw up the program anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13682

im switching to nakshtra for the majority. no offence, but i want majority

DeletedUser

I shall go majority for my vote for now. I vote Nakshtra. As other people have said, if evidence comes up that proves his innocence, then I shall take my vote out and change it.

the best evidence u will get is after i m lynched....sry but i dun think i hv any evidence to prove tat before my lynching nor does anyone else can....
but still i hope u all will understand me after my innocence is proved by deni herself....after lynching :sad:

just fr a fact:last time in mafia game there were 4 gals and 7 guys....all 7 were villager....3 gals were mafia and 1 was seer.....i know it was just a coincidence...so really i just thought this tym also there is goin to be coincidently odd one out...which i thought divest was fulfilling....so voted for him.....
as mine was the frst vote i had to vote out of blue...

but anyway i m also not seer this tym nor am i mafia...so my exit from this game wont affect much

DeletedUser

Since Sam wants to quit, is it possible for Gem to take his place? I know she wanted to play and missed the sign up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would vote to have Gem join. Sam will mess up the count all the way around if he quits, then we hang someone, then a mafia kills someone too.

Status
Not open for further replies.