Mafia Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I vote for George Hurst...

Last round George was killed by the mafia simply because he was too smart a person to have on the villagers side... what's different this round? Oh, that's right, he's mafia. I feel like this information has come on too little too late, but either way I think it's sound reasoning and I wish I would have thought of that earlier.

But yeah, this round is botched again. I highly doubt we'll find a mafia person, and on top of that, it looks like I'm going to be lynched this round which will end the game.
I'm flattered you think I'm so smart, but last game I was lynched by the villagers, with mafia only provided the deciding votes. I think you really suspected me because I was not as subtle as I had hoped in casting you in a suspicious light this round...
I was mafia, and we had a plan for you to be the one lynched. If Nakshtra hadn't voted for you again I would have changed my vote to you.

DeletedUser

Actually George, last game we were gonna kill you for being too smart but the villagers did the job for us that round :p

DeletedUser

me too. I think I read somewhere that Divest wanted to run the next round. Not entirely sure though.
If he does not want to run it then I will.I will start a sign up tomorrow if that is the case.

DeletedUser

Sign me up.

Ahhlong you can't pick what side you want to be on. It's randomly selected by the person running the game.

DeletedUser

This isn't the signup thread for the new game. You all will have to wait until round 3 gets posted to sign up. No saving places. :p

DeletedUser8950

I'm flattered you think I'm so smart, but last game I was lynched by the villagers, with mafia only provided the deciding votes. I think you really suspected me because I was not as subtle as I had hoped in casting you in a suspicious light this round...
I was mafia, and we had a plan for you to be the one lynched. If Nakshtra hadn't voted for you again I would have changed my vote to you.
We were pro mafia:D

Status
Not open for further replies.