Mafia Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ok, then I guess I'll start. I don't think we should be too quick to point fingers at James; if I remember correctly, those villagers out there aren't the most reliable source.

DeletedUser13682

Yeah. We have no idea who is who. Maybe anhlong is the mafia, or maybe Artemis, or maybe even me! What I'm saying is that we need to consider all the possibilities. We don't want to kill a villager too quickly. Then again, why would anyone be so hasty to defend someone else?

DeletedUser

well, for now, we have no clue about any one, so it hard to choose

DeletedUser

luks like nobody is starting..so i wud do the proceedings before mafias kill me....

for me the prime suspect is divest...for he was the mod of teh game last time..and it was his idea for this game in this forum......it wud really be not logical to make him just a petty villager.....

either a mafia or seer he ought to be...i m goin wid mah gut for him to be mafia......

i vote to lynch divest

DeletedUser

Hmm interesting. I just got here and I am accused. Pick on the kid who was graduating lol. Hmmm Ill make my decision tomorrow.

DeletedUser13682

I am going to vote for Artemis. She was the first one to defend someone, and I want to vote.

DeletedUser

Vote Tally
Divest (1) - Nakshtra
Artemis Gordon (1) - Johannmaximus
Johannmaximus (1) - Artemis Gordon

DeletedUser

Wow. This is already starting off quicker than I thought.

Okay, I would just like to establish one thing right now: I am not mafia. I know it's going to seem like I'm just saying that for the sake of fooling you people but I promise I'm not mafia. If you hang me, you're going to find out real quick that you're on your way to making a grave mistake; the type of mistake that led the mafia to dominate the villagers in the last game. Since the first guess is just that, a guess, I'm going to choose nakshtra for the same reason that he chose me. Thing is, I don't really suspect that he's mafia (I doubt he is) but I figure I would retaliate.

Also, me being a mod in the last game is not a good reason to suspect that I'm mafia. The roles are chosen at random.

DeletedUser

Methinks thou doth protest too much! I'm not changing my vote yet anyway.

DeletedUser

Ok fellow villagers here is the deal. We lost badly last game so let us employ some strategy. Someone is gonna get it one way or the other. If we screw up and lose our seer in the first round again we will be just as likely to lose as the last game. It seems as though the mafia really got us by covering their tracks and not all voting for the obvious vote last game. I am going to take a stab in the dark, as that is the best we can do this round, and vote for Nakshtra. There is no reason for this vote and I may change my mind later if evidence pops up. I do so hope that nakshtra is not the seer.

DeletedUser

I would like to reiterate that all roles were determined at random. I literally pulled names out of a hat. There was no strategy on my part in handing out roles as it was left to luck. I am only the moderator of the game and have no interest in who plays what role other than to report how many villagers and mafia are left at the end of each round.

Vote Tally
Divest (1) - Nakshtra
Artemis Gordon (1) - Johannmaximus
Johannmaximus (1) - Artemis Gordon
Nakshtra (2) - Divest, Iggyberto

A majority of 6 determines who shall be hanged during the day. If a majority is not reached I will randomly pick by blind draw the name of a player to be killed off. There is still plenty of time. Just putting that out there as a reminder.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Don't let her fool you, she's been promoted to head of the mafia because she was such a sneak last time. :p

DeletedUser8950

Artemis Gordon, you should have more reasoning behind your votes! *sigh* Guess villagers these days just lynch off any old suspect
Sorry nakshtra, but I have to go with you. Easiest way to reach a majority and you voted for Divest out of the blue.

DeletedUser

I have time to change my vote, but won't unless someone says something that makes me think someone else is more likely. I'm not sure how you can really have much of an educated guess the first time around.

DeletedUser

There seem to be a lot of people voting out of revenge, or following others just to reach consensus. I don't think either of these are wise options, they just make it easier for the mafia to rig the voting in their favour.
I vote for Divest I don't have a good reason, but something about the way he put his own vote straight back on nakshtra made me suspect him.

DeletedUser

the the last game, Jordon is the first men vote and he also the first man left the game, taht was a mistake from villager, so i think that Nakshtra think villagers dont want to make that mistake again, so they dont vote for him
Well, i want to hang Nakshtra

Status
Not open for further replies.