Mafia Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

sry net wasnt working yesterday...and can go down anytime today....so i will be quick..my vote stands as was last time:
i vote to lynch divest

DeletedUser

Ok everybody I am back. Looking at the thread and there is no one with 5 votes yet.

VOTE TALLY
Nakshtra (1) - Aretmis Gordon
Jordon987 (1) - Johannmaximus
Johannmaximus (4) - Jordon987, James the Hunter, Iggyberto, Darknoon5
James the Hunter (1) - Divest
Divest (1) = Nakshtra

George Hurst still hasn't cast his vote yet. I'm going to let this go for another 12 hours before a random name is chosen. It is in the villagers best interest to pick the person to be lynched as me drawing a name from a hat really tells you nothing about anyone's motives.

If I missed a vote or missed someone changing their vote let me know.

DeletedUser

I can change back to Johannmaximus, I had picked him the first time around.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The villagers, after much debate and deliberation have chosen the fate of one of their own. As JohannMaximus is led to the gallows, a noose placed around his neck, he shouts "I am innocent!" The villagers turn away from his declaration with heavy hearts and pray they are doing the right thing. The mafia must not be allowed to overtake the town.

JohannMaximus is an innocent villager.

Stunned that they have yet again killed an innocent the villagers retreat back to their homes as night falls. No one will be resting easy tonight as they know the mafia will once again be claiming another victim in their quest to take over the village.

Good
Villagers: 5/7
Seer: 0/1
Bad
Mafia: 3/3

1. Divest
2. Johannmaximus
3. Darknoon5
4. Artemis Gordon
5. Nakshtra
6. Iggyberto
7. George Hurst
8. James the Hunter
9. Jordon987
10. Sam Solo
11. Anhlong1122

DeletedUser13682

Wait a minute, what happened? It hasn't been 12 hours yet, and I thought Artemis changed her vote to me. I'm glad that I'm not dead, but don't you think you jumped the gun a little bit?

DeletedUser

Crud, I put wrong name. Ok, let me think. I meant to put Johann. Ok. Everything is fine. Lemme fix. I meant you. Johann is innocent. Nobody else knows the name I put down and while I had put down originally the wrong name it was mistaken identity. Meaning you can't trust what I said that they were innocent.

DeletedUser13682

ok. i feel better, even if i did die. it just wouldnt be right to have a replay of the entire first round, which was able to be fixed.

I TOLD YOU SO!

DeletedUser

Thanks Artemis. That's what I get for having a 2 day vacation. Come back and can't think straight! Lol

DeletedUser

Welcome to my world. I don't even have to go anywhere to get to that point.

By the way, just to be fair, I won't comment on the name that was there by mistake - even if it would help us figure out who is mafia.

DeletedUser

It is Divest. Although I think you slipped something in my drink :p

Which reminds me, about 14 more hours of nightfall left. Mafia, get to killin!

DeletedUser

Johann you are dead. If you are going to post in this thread please have your text in blue.

Edit: Thank you Johann

DeletedUser

You awaken to a commotion down by the docks. You quickly dress and run to the pier where all the other villagers have gathered. Looking down into the water you see the body of James the Hunter floating in the murky water.

The mafia have struck again. It is not looking promising for the villagers.

With the suspects dwindling you know it will only be a matter of time before your name falls under suspicion. As you and the other villagers walk to the courtyard you start to compose your thoughts as to how best defend yourself. You must find a mafia member today or all is lost. But who could it be?

Good
Villagers: 4/7
Seer: 0/1
Bad
Mafia: 3/3

Daytime is in effect.

1. Divest
2. Johannmaximus
3. Darknoon5
4. Artemis Gordon
5. Nakshtra
6. Iggyberto
7. George Hurst
8. James the Hunter
9. Jordon987
10. Sam Solo
11. Anhlong1122

DeletedUser8950

Going for Divest. Sorry, just a gut feeling, and as last time showed, a gut feeling is often the right one.

Status
Not open for further replies.