Mafia Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I think I'll agree with you this time. I considered him since the beginning when he sounded like he was trying to convince people that he was the seer. If he isn't part of the mafia, you'd think he'd want to avoid having them think he was anything other than a normal villager. It also seems like everyone who's died so far had either voted for him or had a vote against them by him.

Sorry if I'm wrong, but it sure looks that way. This is possibly the last chance we have of getting rid of any mafia member, if anyone has a better case against someone else, please post it here before everybody votes.

DeletedUser

Damnit. Killed for the first time. Well, at least I was drowned and not have my head crushed to smithereens lol.

DeletedUser

Well, I still think Nakshtra is innocent, or he wouldn't have been so far behind in the votes in round 1. Nakshtra has voted for Divest in both rounds, so if Divest were mafia wouldn't Nakshtra be dead? Although I suppose he would not want to make it that obvious...
I actually thought Divests reason for voting for James last round made sense, James did act very differently in this game, but he was innocent again!
I'm going to vote for jordon 987 because last round after johann voted for him johann got many return votes, and lynched. Maybe Johann was onto something and the mafia wanted him hung.

DeletedUser

I am going to vote for Divest. He seems pretty confident that the mafia will win this round. So, even if I am wrong, he will still be right.

DeletedUser

VOTE TALLY
Divest (2) - Darknoon5, Iggyberto
Jordon987 (1) - George Hurst

Just a reminder, if you don't cast the name of the person you are voting for in bold I am not going to count it. I certainly don't want to make any more mistakes :D.

This is it for the village. Choose wisely. You hang an innocent this time and it's game over.

DeletedUser

I vote for George Hurst...

Last round George was killed by the mafia simply because he was too smart a person to have on the villagers side... what's different this round? Oh, that's right, he's mafia. I feel like this information has come on too little too late, but either way I think it's sound reasoning and I wish I would have thought of that earlier.

But yeah, this round is botched again. I highly doubt we'll find a mafia person, and on top of that, it looks like I'm going to be lynched this round which will end the game.

DeletedUser

I think that post pretty well confirms my suspicions. I still vote for Divest, only highlighted this time.

DeletedUser

Your suspicions that I'm a villager, sure. If I were mafia, I would have taken out George a long time ago. Aside from that, I've got every reason to think that you're mafia too. Probably sticking together to protect your own.

All you people are fools not to see this! After I'm dead, mafia wins, don't make this mistake!!!

DeletedUser

VOTE TALLY
Divest (3) - Darknoon5, Iggyberto, Artemis Gordon
George Hurst (1) - Divest

A majority of 4 decides the matter. Nakshtra and Jordon still have to vote.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You tried to make us think you were the seer in the beginning too, and if Sam had lived we probably would have believed you were. Why would any innocent villager make himself a target for the mafia like that?

DeletedUser

VOTE TALLY
Divest (3) - Darknoon5, Iggyberto, Artemis Gordon
George Hurst (1) - Divest

A majority of 4 decides the matter. Nakshtra and Iggy still have to vote.

Iggy voted, it's Nakshtra and Jordon987.

DeletedUser

You tried to make us think you were the seer in the beginning too, and if Sam had lived we probably would have believed you were. Why would any innocent villager make himself a target for the mafia like that?

What are you talking about? I never said I was the seer... I only made one post and in the post I stated that I wasn't mafia. I'll quote the only post I made in the beginning:

Wow. This is already starting off quicker than I thought.

Okay, I would just like to establish one thing right now: I am not mafia. I know it's going to seem like I'm just saying that for the sake of fooling you people but I promise I'm not mafia. If you hang me, you're going to find out real quick that you're on your way to making a grave mistake; the type of mistake that led the mafia to dominate the villagers in the last game. Since the first guess is just that, a guess, I'm going to choose nakshtra for the same reason that he chose me. Thing is, I don't really suspect that he's mafia (I doubt he is) but I figure I would retaliate.

Also, me being a mod in the last game is not a good reason to suspect that I'm mafia. The roles are chosen at random.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

divest...though after 2 rounds i ws also heading towards the way of divest not mafia.....but this time the majority has made me to again think back to my original view...

so i will vote to lynch divest

DeletedUser

Ok. Let's make this short and bittersweet.

Divest, while most likely guilty of many things, is an innocent villager.

Once again the mafia has won the game without a single loss. Mafia members, feel free to out yourselves.

Game over folks. We'll need another moderator for the next round.

DeletedUser13682

I'd kind of like to be the mod, but I want to play as well, but I'm going on a vacation soon so I can't play next round.

Status
Not open for further replies.