L 67 Quest !

DeletedUser

poor you...
A gun?
Belle starrs derringer or Watt Earp's Buntline?

DeletedUser

and you only got 1 month to get the reqs...

Not really. You find this letter with the dead young brother, so story-wise the 5 weeks are the maximum these other guys will be waiting, if he died a day ago. However the younger brother could be dead already for months. Then you wouldn't be able to meet these guys at all.
You shouldn't mix up quest stories with actual game mechanics. I'm certain you can do the next part of this quest on any tuesday.

DeletedUser

Probebly, becouse otherwise it will be to hard for some people...

But... Do you have the bravery to take the risk? :D

DeletedUser

I don't see the risk. I'm no developer, but I suppose the time-limit on a quest for thousands of people (individually, unlike the month specific quests) is quite tough to do to work properly with no bugs. Besides, the quest requirement which was always more important than the quest text when it came to doing quests doesn't tell anything about a time limit, but just states that it has to be accepted on a tuesday.

DeletedUser

Iit says that on the next 5 Tuesdays you will find a guy in the south of the map waiting on you, you need to wear a green shawl and have 60 in hiding.

It does actually say that its the next five Tuesdays.

DeletedUser

It does actually say that its the next five Tuesdays.

Have you checked the questgiver on the map?

"Requires:
Green shawl 0/1
You can accept this quest on a Tuesday.
Skill Hiding at 60 (with bonus)"

Nothing indicates a time limit.

PS:
And the 5 tuesdays info from the letter is adressed to the little brother, from whose corpse you got this letter. What if he's been dead for 5+ weeks already? Nobody would be waiting then. Quest texts are less important than the requirement list, when it's about finishing quests, but provide a nice background story.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

this one is going to be real tough. gotta find the best hiding gear now.

DeletedUser

I have 55+ hiding..So no problem for me..But I am not lvl 67 yet :(..Its far away :(..

DeletedUser

nice propaganda, but the only people who your going to fool are the noobs.
It is not a propaganda, how dare you accuse me??? If I show you the link of my town's items page, you'll see why I am not telling a lie.

DeletedUser

i wish it was brown shawl and fms
i have the hiding but i need to buy the shawl
now i need to be 67 lol

DeletedUser

There better be something good after the 100xp as I now have to find 3.4k to buy the green shawl, a similar amount again to get my hiding skill up to 60 and then trek for 8 hours to get there!

The location of the quest is as far as it could get from my town, grrrrrr.

DeletedUser

There better be something good after the 100xp as I now have to find 3.4k to buy the green shawl, a similar amount again to get my hiding skill up to 60 and then trek for 8 hours to get there!

The location of the quest is as far as it could get from my town, grrrrrr.

No one will find out before Tuesday though :nowink:

DeletedUser

Then I guess there will be some kind of job req like robbing X, or maybe chasing bandits (depending on wich side you're on)

DeletedUser

im pretty sure melee still wount be able doing neither of them in the given lvl

DeletedUser

It is not a propaganda, how dare you accuse me??? If I show you the link of my town's items page, you'll see why I am not telling a lie.

i wasn't questing that you had a green shawl or not, i was questioning if you needed the green shawl for the quest.
but it has been confirmed that your right, so i apologize.
however, it is still propaganda, as your advertising your town items.