L 67 Quest !

DeletedUser

I've seen that happen before from the spam challenge strategy. I would say it might be a rounding thing, because a lot of stats are not saved as integers, but in a luxury hotel you would have to have 14,400 hp to regain 0.5 hp in one second, or 36,000 hp for 0.5 hp in a second if you're townless, and thus idle after a KO, so no one would ever have 1 hp if you're spam challenging fast, even if it takes 3 seconds between duels.

DeletedUser

Here goes yet another n00b question from me -

I'm level 72 on one of the worlds I play, and I'm not seeing the first quest in this line... (Burying) 6 hours of grave robbing. I feel like a dope because I've finished this questline on 2 worlds already, any ideas why it's not showing up for me?

DeletedUser

Here goes yet another n00b question from me -

I'm level 72 on one of the worlds I play, and I'm not seeing the first quest in this line... (Burying) 6 hours of grave robbing. I feel like a dope because I've finished this questline on 2 worlds already, any ideas why it's not showing up for me?

Have you completed all of the other sheriff's quests already?

DeletedUser

I'm thinking that it's "Listening" (where you have to be wearing a green shawl, hiding at 60, etc...) that appears on a certain day. I'm pretty sure you can accept and do the 6 hours of grave robbing at any time.

I guess I'll find out Friday!