L 67 Quest !

DeletedUser

It's [ spoil ] stuff [ /spoil ] and you're wrong friend - the spoiler in the signature is there only for people to put more into a signature then is allowed.

If you go posting actual spoilers in your "spoil" you will get infracted - trust me on this. Read the forum rules at the top.

DeletedUser

You weren't supposed to get The Raid when the update was released.

Then why was it listed as content in the v1.19 thread and why did your "v1.19 is updated post" not say anything about us not getting the L 67 quest when we got the update ?

Can't have it both ways -

Were we supposed to only be able to accept the quest on a certain day ? Thats a bit esoteric ...

DeletedUser

Then plz PM me aswell when you get to the secret part.:nowink:

DeletedUser

Holy crap, if someone has done it already, can you just reveal the rewards and the other details of the quest??? You guys have gone into another topic here. We are here to discuss the level 67 quest, right???

DeletedUser

Then why was it listed as content in the v1.19 thread and why did your "v1.19 is updated post" not say anything about us not getting the L 67 quest when we got the update ?

Can't have it both ways -

Were we supposed to only be able to accept the quest on a certain day ? Thats a bit esoteric ...

There will also be a new quest group which will start at level 67. It has one other secret requirement.
In addition to this, there will be a short quest to solve the soldier uniform problems for soldiers.

There will also be a new quest group

Simple enough. Means there will be a new group of quests.

which will start at level 67..

Simple enough. The first requirement to start the quest group is that you are level 67.

It has one other secret requirement.

In this context 'It' *always* refers to the current subject. The current subject is the new level 67 quest series. Above you were told the first quest requirement. Now, you're being told that there is a second requirement. A requirement is something that you need to start the quest. In this case, the secret requirement was that the day is Friday.

In addition to this, there will be a short quest to solve the soldier uniform problems for soldiers.

'In addition to this' means I'm now moving on and whats said before is not anything to do with what I'm about to say.

After your initial confusion I showed the two lines to quite a few of my English friends and they were able to understand it perfectly. I really don't see where the confusion has come from?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There will also be a new quest group
which will start at level 67..
It has one other secret requirement.

The way it's stated the "secret requirement" could refer to any part of the "quest group." If it's just one quest that had a "secret requirement" then it shouldn't say "quest group" - it should just say the "L 67 quest" has a "secret requirement"

If there are more then one quests in the L 67 "quest group" and the beginning of the "quest group" had a "secret requirement" then it should say the "beginning of the quest group" has a "secret requirement".

I do appreciate you clearing up the confusion.

DeletedUser

Well 2 of the guys who accepted the quest said they were wearing the black shawl at that time they saw the quest appear. Maybe just maybe that is the "secret requirement" to start with the quest.

DeletedUser

Bill - Morthy just said the secret part was Friday ...
Is that so????:D Someone just completed it and got a letter as a reward. Not just any letter. It says you need a green shawl. If you want a green shawl, then the guy you should contact is me.
:laugh:

DeletedUser8269

/me contacts Bill.....
I need that Shawl indeed :)

Drop me a letter please if you can help me with it (w3)

DeletedUser

/me contacts Bill.....
I need that Shawl indeed :)

Drop me a letter please if you can help me with it (w3)
Sorry mate the world where I have the green shawl is my town in world 1.

In world 3, we only have the yellow and the gray shawls. Someone had already dropped me a telegram about the green shawl there.

DeletedUser

Is that so????:D Someone just completed it and got a letter as a reward. Not just any letter. It says you need a green shawl. If you want a green shawl, then the guy you should contact is me.
:laugh:

nice propaganda, but the only people who your going to fool are the noobs.

DeletedUser

Nope, its true. A guy on the Swedish forum have posted screenshot on it.
Ill post it here for you. Badly enough the letter is on german. But it says that on the next 5 Tuesdays you will find a guy in the south of the map waiting on you, you need to wear a green shawl and have 60 in hiding.
There was a guy on the swedish forum who translated it from german to swedish.

Here is the link to the pic: Someone who can translate the whole letter?

http://i42.tinypic.com/211a3dh.jpg

It´s the 67 quest, I promise.

DeletedUser

Nope, its true. A guy on the Swedish forum have posted screenshot on it.
Ill post it here for you. Badly enough the letter is on german. But it says that on the next 5 Tuesdays you will find a guy in the south of the map waiting on you, you need to wear a green shawl and have 60 in hiding.
There was a guy on the swedish forum who translated it from german to swedish.

Here is the link to the pic: Someone who can translate the whole letter?

http://i42.tinypic.com/211a3dh.jpg

It´s the 67 quest, I promise.

really? nice. i'd like to see that translated.

DeletedUser

Translation of that letter:

Private letter
Hallo, little brother.
I just wanted to start a big deal with some good friends. The sheriff caught me though while doing another deal and now I'm stuck in the prison of Yuma. You have to finish this deal for me, baby brother! In the coyote's desert of Capura someone's waiting for you the next 5 tuesdays. The desert is in the southeast of the country. You haven't met these guys yet. Wear a green shawl, so my friends will recognize you.
Take care, baby brother. Don't screw it up!
Your brother Jeremy

DeletedUser

Well its me :p

For the follow up you need 60 hiding and green shawl and take the quest on a thuseday.

I guess this info will be on weststats in a few days

Sadly this one gonna be expensive for me as i have 0 in hiding atm and with gear i get about 30 so i have to respec the last 30 points.

DeletedUser

I wish that the green shawl gave a little hiding. Why didn't they make it a brown shawl. I have one of those and it gives hiding bonus. I will see what happens on Tuesday.